Sustain

Sustain

in Warrior

Posted by: Gatsu.8430

Gatsu.8430

Where is it?
We waited an entire month after you said “we agree that warriors need better sustain”, we were all looking to the new patch, our best hopes have just been crushed by you this time.
I mean, when I read the leaked patch notes, I was not that happy, but ATLEAST we had an improvement with our healing skills, with a reduced cooldown.
Nvm, it’s not in the official notes.
You went even worst than expected.
I know this is not the first post about it, but I’m really kitten ed.

Sustain

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

I will tell u where it is.. in @@s. I were think its gonna be a bit better but nope.

-Whirling axe – spvp buff olny.. ty for trolling me

-Sword chain nerfed, final thrust is too obvious and definitely too easy to dodge..also cd is too high – again ty for trolling me

-Axe chain nerfed – im trolled even harder.

-Blinds buffed – kitten? Troll thieves trolls me to the point i have enough

-Adrenal health – does its makes any sense right now with ire?

-Sustain – gtfo from office mrs “balance” 5 signet jojo noobs. U don’t know a jack about warrior and whats its need, so theres no place for ppl like that. Take alook how u buffed necro, and take a look on us again. If u guys wanted to troll warriors community u done it pretty well.

For me there inst a "next’ patch, how long we have to wait for decent changes? Another 10 months? Nty, by that time ill quit that crap.

Sustain

in Warrior

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

5 signet jojo

Made my day. I seriously needed something to make it brighter after Warrior changes.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”