Sword/Sword & Longbow in PvP

in Warrior

Posted by: Bulletproof.6983

Bulletproof.6983

I’ve seen many warriors use this build in sPvp and im very curious as to what traits/runes/sigils are used in a build like that. Any tips/suggestions, community?

in Warrior

Posted by: Seras.5241

Seras.5241

Heres a vid with those weapons here

http://youtu.be/IxBU1sgjtBc

in Warrior

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

This is a build I run, http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fQAQNAoYWjMaV6ZaabM8JEoHvnu4MRFGGqHrD78hA-TsAg0CnI0RFkLIjOycs5MEZJysAA

The point of this build is sustain damage and sustain survivability. It is good against anyone that isn’t glassy or can teleport all over the place.

Sword/sword allows you to overwhelm the enemy with condition like bleed and torment. Plus, you can leap and cripple the enemy. Therefore, you can always do damage almost 100% of the time, compare this to the Greatsword, it is slow but have high burst damage. You would be doing damage around 20% of the time if the enemy actually kites you. Savage leap and cripple combined makes it so that the enemy cannot escape you in Sword/sword.

The banner is in there for sustain. Healing sig + Banner regen + adrenal health gives you high regeneration. This is great against players that are not glassy. If the enemy is not taking away noticeable chunks of health in short intervals of time or isn’t killing you instantly, you will have a high chance of winning. Because the regenerate rate is so high, you don’t actually have to waste dodges for auto-attacks. Instead, you can actually use it for bursts that will kill you.

Spiked armor is great for retaliation. It does dps when you are out of position meaning that the enemy is flanking you. I also like it because that huge fist icon with red numbers pressures the enemy flanking me to slow down. When the enemy slows down, it may save their life but it will also get my hp up.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

I haven’t checked out your build, but using Spiked Armor in conjunction with a condition build strikes me as odd, as retaliation scales with power. Using Spiked Armor at all is kind of strange actually, it is a mediocre trait at best.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.