Sword main hand burst skill delay?

in Warrior

Posted by: flipyap.5789

flipyap.5789

I might be obvious but i started using sword again in pvp and noticed a huge delay when i activate the burst skill, and it’s costing me my life in the match. I might have been going on for a while but I’m not sure. anyone else experiencing this bug?

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

I might be obvious but i started using sword again in pvp and noticed a huge delay when i activate the burst skill, and it’s costing me my life in the match. I might have been going on for a while but I’m not sure. anyone else experiencing this bug?

You mean a great delay in cast time? In that case, no, I haven’t experienced it. Mine does however bug out sometimes and is somehow impossible to interrupt. Cost me my life a few times.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Warrior

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Warrior has this random delay with many abilities and it’s really annoying. I see this delay come up the most for the following:

Hammer F1
Sword F1
GS 3 (You can rarely use this as an evade because it comes out so delayed)
Longbow F1
Longbow 3

It’s always those. Every other warrior weapon attack is perfectly fine.

in Warrior

Posted by: mooty.4560

mooty.4560

Delay with Final Thrust is probably as intended because the skill has a 3/4 second cast time. It may also be that it has a slightly longer animation(pre cast) but let’s not forget that it’s a powerful cleaving burst skill with immediate use and a 15 second cooldown—it’s not inhibited by adrenaline.

I’ve been using it since they replaced Hamstring with it and changed it’s functionality to something more akin to Eviscerate, so I can readily suggest that if you want to make the best use of it; figure out the timing and activate the skill before you align yourself with your target to make sure it hits.

in Warrior

Gamgee.8612

Delay with Final Thrust is probably as intended because the skill has a 3/4 second cast time. It may also be that it has a slightly longer animation(pre cast) but let’s not forget that it’s a powerful cleaving burst skill with immediate use and a 15 second cooldown—it’s not inhibited by adrenaline.

I’ve been using it since they replaced Hamstring with it and changed it’s functionality to something more akin to Eviscerate, so I can readily suggest that if you want to make the best use of it; figure out the timing and activate the skill before you align yourself with your target to make sure it hits.

Final Thrust is awesome, but I think we were talking about Flurry, the F1 skill on Sword.

in Warrior

Posted by: mooty.4560

mooty.4560

Final Thrust is awesome, but I think we were talking about Flurry, the F1 skill on Sword.

Nothing bursty about flurry. :-D

in Warrior

Gamgee.8612

Nothing bursty about flurry. :-D

You might be joking but just in case – the burst skills is the F1 one.