THANK YOU

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: wolverine.5164

wolverine.5164

thank u arenanet for making me leaving the game more easily now, this is easily the worst update u’ve ever made. i honostly wouldnt care less what in hell were u thinking but 1 thing is for sure ur stupidity and lack of imagination ruined the game, im done with the trash game u’ve created today and this is a player that has been with u since day 1 since before betas, yeah, thats right. im just 1 persone but i hope plenty more come with me. cheers.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

can I have ur stuff?

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Eiland.1405

Eiland.1405

I think evrery pvper who plays over 6 month thought of quitting many times but questiin is – where too?
You got a good alternative?

Dry Leaves

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: degoking.1482

degoking.1482

That’s the only thing anet has going for them, is there are no other really good pvp games out atm that aren’t mobas any how. I think this game would and will be dead soon as a good game comes out a game with simple 2v2 3v3 4v4 arena and other features ofc, a game that knows what it takes to have a fun and competitive pvp environment, with proper testing and balancing. Like i said its just a shame that so far this is a bad year for games in general, I think game designers have lost there balls and imaginations on how to create a good pvp environment.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: RongNon.9586

RongNon.9586

I’m also thinking about dropping this game too, this balanced patch is so bad for war, I just can not understand what the balanced team doing, they nerfed the wrong things. instead of making this game balance, they made it worse than ever

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Constantine.7812

Constantine.7812

They dont care about you. They care about new ppl giving them $$. Few years ago when i was just playing gw 1 i really thought for anet it wasnt all just about the $$. I was so naive. They are really starting to kitten veteran players now. I m curious how this going to end. I m sorry that you left the game tho.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: infrontier.3158

infrontier.3158

why you are so sassy about this nerf ? warrior was realy boring, cause 99% of them had nearly the same skill panels. now there will be more builds on it. even before patch i’ve made nice build for war and after nerf it works for me like a charm. so try to adjust and give anet thanks for 2 years of hard work on the game, you selfish kittens.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

archeage hardcore pvp potato farming is wating for you.

Anet is going in one of the best ways of all their steps in balance etc and ofc they need money aswell. They need tokitteneat, they want to wear clothes, driving a car i guess.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Sabbatum.7263

Sabbatum.7263

I rly have to say that im trying to not leave the game (Im playing since BWE2 with a warrior dps and actually made Eternity GS and have spent some real money on gems) but each time I log on my warrior I feel that I cannot trust ANet anymore since this big lie on livestream. I guess i have to take a long pause on this game… saddly…

Your weakness makes me laugh!

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

i hope plenty more come with me. cheers.

Na bro.

Patch only made me stronger.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

Na bro.

WE SHALL RISE.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Apparition.1576

Apparition.1576

Na bro.

Same here bro.. I have said this in other threads. The good warriors are even better now after this patch.

One day.. all of you shall submit to the Flame Legion…. to me… I AM BLADABOS

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

Having the fundamental core of the Warrior class (Adrenaline) changed after 2 years is easily the largest ill-conceived change to any class in the last year. In order to fix this, ANet needs to provide Adrenaline strikes at double the amount, add Adrenaline gained while in combat baseline (i.e. give all Warriors Berserker’s Might baseline), and/or make attacks hitting the Warrior generate Adrenaline baseline (not just with Cleansing Ire).

It’s THAT bad. The clunky/slow animation flow/lack of abilities going off of the Warrior combat feels ten times worse now.

The issue with the Sept 9th feature pack is the new zones/brand new character changes are far more detrimental to the game’s longevity and those need to be addressed first. By the time Warrior is addressed, no one will be left to critique it.

TL;DR – I can’t blame the OP; if my only 80 class was Warrior, I would be doing the same right now (coupled with the new zone Sept 9th changes).

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Azure The Heartless.3261

Having the fundamental core of the Warrior class (Adrenaline) changed after 2 years is easily the largest ill-conceived change to any class in the last year. In order to fix this, ANet needs to provide Adrenaline strikes at double the amount, add Adrenaline gained while in combat baseline (i.e. give all Warriors Berserker’s Might baseline), and/or make attacks hitting the Warrior generate Adrenaline baseline.

It’s THAT bad. The clunky/slow animation flow/lack of abilities going off of the Warrior combat feels ten times worse now.

The issue with the Sept 9th feature pack is the new zones/brand new character changes are far more detrimental to the game’s longevity and those need to be addressed first. By the time Warrior is addressed, no one will be left to critique it.

TL;DR – I can’t blame the OP; if my only 80 class was Warrior, I would be doing the same right now (coupled with the new zone Sept 9th changes).

This is mostly true.

As noted, there are some warriors that the patch didnt affect that much.

for those that depended on the old adrenaline patterns and traited for Zerker might, adrenal health/ etc. , they’re gonna suffer very hard.

It isnt like they’re bad and suffering. They’re suffering because they picked viable options for class traits.

That ain’t cool.

Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Apparition.1576

I’m not exactly sure about this, adrenaline still builds up super quickly. I do not like the concept of passive adrenaline play-style. To me, that is bad design. I got no problem with burst abilities being situational.

In regards, to those who traited for adrenal health. They do take a heavy nerf, because now they actually have to account for gaining adrenaline rather than relying on a passive for sustain. You have to understand though, this build was a gimmicky build though.

Would you have all warriors get nerfed because of a gimmick? I actually applaud ANET for the changes. But I welcome proper discussions like these.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

I’m not exactly sure about this, adrenaline still builds up super quickly. I do not like the concept of passive adrenaline play-style. To me, that is bad design. I got no problem with burst abilities being situational.

In regards, to those who traited for adrenal health. They do take a heavy nerf, because now they actually have to account for gaining adrenaline rather than relying on a passive for sustain. You have to understand though, this build was a gimmicky build though.

Would you have all warriors get nerfed because of a gimmick? I actually applaud ANET for the changes. But I welcome proper discussions like these.

Same for me.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Aw they got rid of the OP’s post with his email and password for his account ahaha. He legit gave his account away to anyone.

Säïnt

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Apparition.1576

Yeah… he just gave a new meaning to the word…

RAGEQUIT

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Are some people seriously this incapable of adapting to a higher skill ceiling?
I mean I get the condi scepter/torment mesmer QQ because torment is so difficult to cleanse and it never stops now, but seriously, it’s not like war was the only class nerfed and is facing some major bugs, too (see thief). From my experience so far, not much has changed on a high end or in WvW and the bad warriors are just as bad as everyone else who’s bad.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: NeHoMaR.9812

NeHoMaR.9812

this is easily the worst update u’ve ever made.

Even when it sounds exaggerated, I totally agree, after 5000 hours in GW1, and 4000 hours in GW2, this is the first time an ArenaNet patch make me abandon my main character. I am playing the WvW tournament with a Ranger.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

I, on the other hand, have finally decided to level a warrior because of the nerfs. Feels more interesting to play now.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Rudy.6184

Rudy.6184

Sorry, but this patch is 100% accurate. Someone that says no just doesn’t play other classes. For example missing with f1 war can just weapon swap for second burst. Completly rewarding for brainless play. Now you will have to lock enemy to hit him (Oh! why?). And yes I got warrior, played in all modes – in pvp I could so easely dominate in zerk ammy… While beeing almost unkillable. It was good nerf, also for theives (which were my main).

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

I got warrior, played in all modes – in pvp I could so easely dominate in zerk ammy… While beeing almost unkillable.

While beeing almost unkillable…

Cant really take you serious now if you really think warriors are almost unkillable with zerk ammu, it only looks like unkillable for new people but when knowing warr you shouldnt have a hard time to beat them.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Pray For Kosmos.5849

Pray For Kosmos.5849

yeah, this guy is full of it.

Colin Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by level 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on an equal power base.”

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Rudy.6184

Rudy.6184

I got warrior, played in all modes – in pvp I could so easely dominate in zerk ammy… While beeing almost unkillable.

While beeing almost unkillable…

Cant really take you serious now if you really think warriors are almost unkillable with zerk ammu, it only looks like unkillable for new people but when knowing warr you shouldnt have a hard time to beat them.

I don’t have problems with beating warriors, but i do have problems with hambow, cause of cc spam. I got hit with one and I’ll get full chain of cc. I say it is almost unkillable for running zerk ammy – you should be way more squishy with that. Hambow brings 2 things at once – great AOE control and dmg – one of it should be nerfed and it did. Also not hitting enemy with eviscinerate was just like another missed attack, cause adrenaline wont drop…

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Ciucan.5092

Ciucan.5092

To the human being who started the thread,goodbye and take your excuses with you.

To the people complaining.

Nr.1 They did not destroy the warrior class,they simply nerfed certain builds and yes,you will no longer be the class in heavy armor with one of the highest dps ingame.(which is more than fair)

Nr.2 Please for the love of God stop butchering Anet with comments like " they don’t care about you,they only care about the new players and their money"
Ofcourse this is the case,you are not on a subscription based game,if u were,then you could complain.You bought the game and have enjoyed free content for 2 years.I bet you Anet does not even read such nonsense like " you dont care,you only want money".

If u want to have the right to complain,you need to pay,that is how the world works,understand it or quit,and if you do quit,spare the forum readers of your " I leave,I have been here from the start" cause the ugly truth of the matter is no one cares…

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Vindicator.5384

Vindicator.5384

I’m getting sick and tired of whiny little boys turning a forum called WARRIOR into girly whinefests (apologies to the ladies). Be men for a change. Nobody gives a kitten if you’re leaving, not even ANET (you already payed, hah). If every other whiner like you did the same and left, there would be only warriors left, who are worthy of their profession’s title.

-Cheers. Here, have some chocolate, I hear it’s good at bad times like this.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Bartosz.2013

Bartosz.2013

U dont need to read it vindicator, u can just leave xD

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: numbAIR.7592

numbAIR.7592

just quit its easier after you do it. Year a go after 1,5 k hr spent on my warrior ive quit this game for good now i only fish for cool threads.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

I’m getting sick and tired of whiny little boys turning a forum called WARRIOR into girly whinefests (apologies to the ladies). Be men for a change. Nobody gives a kitten if you’re leaving, not even ANET (you already payed, hah). If every other whiner like you did the same and left, there would be only warriors left, who are worthy of their profession’s title.

-Cheers. Here, have some chocolate, I hear it’s good at bad times like this.

Boehoe..

Now all stop being whiny because this guy says so..

Pls dont ask anet for more info about the chance or why they didnt do anything about traits that are kittened because this adrenaline chance.. or skills like Signet of fury or Healing surge.. And no dont ask for a +5sec delay on adrenaline decay OOC.. because kitten pve right because nobody need burst skills there.. why not remove it totally in pve right? yeah no stop whining and let Anet do its job because they are great in balancing and they dont need any input because they will never forget something when balancing.. nope they test it all before it goes live.

Right Vindicator.5384!?

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: McFribble.2349

McFribble.2349

I gotta agree with OP on this one.

I bought this game at basically release, and have played and put money into it off and on since. I can easily say I have close to $100+ spent in the online store alone, and that isn’t even on the core game purchase.

The changes to this game and the overall goal on how the game is layed out (no boxed expansions?! Seriously?! Do you hate money?!) has left me completely sour. I could play WoW for years with only my Rogue and have a blast. Here, I am STUGGLING to keep interest by leveling multiple characters, and I am about to get my 5th and 6th lvl80 in the next few weeks.

The Warrior changes are kittening disgusting, Ham/Bow is still insanely good while everything else suffers because the devs have Z.E.R.O. foresight with their changes in the game. I am all for Adrenaline being a used resource. But how about you actually make it a WORTHWHILE resource before changing it, and making half of the class completely unusable as a result.

I’m about done with the game. Dota is a much better, more balanced, and less time intrusive PvP game that is actually worth playing at this point. GW2 use to fill me MMO PvP itch, but trying to play it is like banging my head against a wall.Too many bad design choices from the get go, and even more added in as the game continues.

I really wish I could get all the time/money invested on the game back, as I was hoping the devs could have turned this into something good. Clearly, I was wrong.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Thaelias.7432

Thaelias.7432

The changes didn’t really kill the warrior class. PvP is fine for warriors, but the available viable specs are a bit more constrained.

The real problem is the change is not fun. One could have proposed dozens of changes that might have rounded off the edges in the class but this one just doesn’t make for enjoyable gameplay.

It’s not fun to be in the middle of a pack of monsters and have the adrenaline bar just vanish. It’s not fun to depend on Cleansing Ire and being hit in order to have reasonable adrenaline generation.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Sabbatum.7263

Sabbatum.7263

I bought this game at basically release, and have played and put money into it off and on since. I can easily say I have close to $100+ spent in the online store alone, and that isn’t even on the core game purchase.

The changes to this game and the overall goal on how the game is layed out (no boxed expansions?! Seriously?! Do you hate money?!) has left me completely sour. I could play WoW for years with only my Rogue and have a blast. Here, I am STUGGLING to keep interest by leveling multiple characters, and I am about to get my 5th and 6th lvl80 in the next few weeks.

The Warrior changes are kittening disgusting, Ham/Bow is still insanely good while everything else suffers because the devs have Z.E.R.O. foresight with their changes in the game. I am all for Adrenaline being a used resource. But how about you actually make it a WORTHWHILE resource before changing it, and making half of the class completely unusable as a result.

I’m about done with the game. Dota is a much better, more balanced, and less time intrusive PvP game that is actually worth playing at this point. GW2 use to fill me MMO PvP itch, but trying to play it is like banging my head against a wall.Too many bad design choices from the get go, and even more added in as the game continues.

I really wish I could get all the time/money invested on the game back, as I was hoping the devs could have turned this into something good. Clearly, I was wrong.

Couldn’t agree more…

Sometimes I THINK that designers on this game have no brains at all…

Sometimes I’M SURE of that.

Your weakness makes me laugh!

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: kayo.3817

kayo.3817

Couldn’t agree more…

Sometimes I THINK that designers on this game have no brains at all…

Sometimes I’M SURE of that.

I’m all for them trying to balance skills and classes, making each one more competitive with the other, but from Day 1 (or maybe even from Betas, it seems like they are over-zealous in trying to do the balancing act that they just give up, come into forums, read nerf whine posts, then simply work on those.

They buff useless stuff to still make it useless, nerf useful stuff to make it useless. And worse of all, instead of a light rain drizzle to try to get it right in direction, they made it a hailstorm that wrecks everything.

The designers have brains. They wouldn’t be there otherwise. Problem is, whether its being utilized. And…I’ll leave it to your imagination to figure out the answer.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Constantine.7812

Constantine.7812

Na bro.

Same here bro.. I have said this in other threads. The good warriors are even better now after this patch.

Great logic there you are using. Let us make strong even stronger and crap even crapier.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Penguin.7906

Penguin.7906

Na bro.

Great logic there you are using. Let us make strong even stronger and crap even crapier.

well as it was, the crappy were just as good as the good :P

Shuriyo

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: kayo.3817

kayo.3817

Na bro.

I think he’s saying that, for example, before he could kill Profession A in 10sec. After nerf, he could kill Profession A in 8sec. Doesn’t that make him way stronger?

Only odd thing is….I didn’t see a buff that made that possible, unless…the person using Profession A somehow died to a whirling axe use which got a buff…

Somehow people who post “the nerf only made me, the good warrior better, and the bad warriors crappier” somehow don’t seem to understand that with a nerf, you became weaker, and without a buff, you are still weaker. So how are you able to get stronger? Unless you are killing other warriors who in your terms are “crappier than you”…

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: adozu.6398

adozu.6398

“what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”

…except what leaves you crippled i guess, that phrase never made too much sense to me.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Agrik.7465

Agrik.7465

Na bro.

I think he’s saying that, for example, before he could kill Profession A in 10sec. After nerf, he could kill Profession A in 8sec. Doesn’t that make him way stronger?

Only odd thing is….I didn’t see a buff that made that possible, unless…the person using Profession A somehow died to a whirling axe use which got a buff…

Somehow people who post “the nerf only made me, the good warrior better, and the bad warriors crappier” somehow don’t seem to understand that with a nerf, you became weaker, and without a buff, you are still weaker. So how are you able to get stronger? Unless you are killing other warriors who in your terms are “crappier than you”…

I guess for one using the favoured hammer/bow builds already, and no or fewer traits/abilities dependent on or benefitting from adrenaline, might feel stronger relative to warriors who reallllly don’t want to be stuck to hammer/bow or who enjoyed builds more related to the core warrior mechanic (adrenaline) before it was gutted? That is the only logic I can make out of statements suggesting ‘weeee my warrior got stronger because all you others suck’. Or maybe some feel relief at not having as many people raging against warriors? Not sure… I can surely say my warrior feels far less fun with the new nearly insta-vanishing adrenaline system

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

Na bro.

I guess for one using the favoured hammer/bow builds already, and no or fewer traits/abilities dependent on or benefitting from adrenaline, might feel stronger relative to warriors who reallllly don’t want to be stuck to hammer/bow or who enjoyed builds more related to the core warrior mechanic (adrenaline) before it was gutted? That is the only logic I can make out of statements suggesting ‘weeee my warrior got stronger because all you others suck’. Or maybe some feel relief at not having as many people raging against warriors? Not sure… I can surely say my warrior feels far less fun with the new nearly insta-vanishing adrenaline system

Or he’s trolling since nothing on Warrior was buffed on Sept 9 update except F1 on Greatsword (oh wait, where’s that Adrenaline?). Whirling Axe also had a “bug fix” so it was a wash (Thief stolen weapon from Warrior is now way better…surprise!).

EDIT: Trolling = use of “na bro”

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

No one cares when some random dude quits because he got hurt in the feels. Harsh, but its the truth.

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

Warrior is more balanced with other classes. Every class is actually supposed to beat every other class. Your just used to being over powered. So after you get a deserved nerf and quit…..please just go. But of course you need one last qq

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

This 9/9 feature patch was easily the worst update they’ve released since I have started this game.

Not only has warrior DPS in a solo situation tanked MORE than even after ferocity, strength runes nerf, bloodlust sigils nerf, and signet of might bug fix, but in groups warrior’s DPS is so low by comparison to other classes that the only class worse than it is necromancer.

Also, savage leap + bull’s charge + gs rush bug out nearly every single time regardless of whether or not a target is selected. Sometimes when doing a savage leap out in the open with no target selected, it gets “obstructed” or interrupted mid-flight and will either turn to the side or turn directly around 180 degrees, as if hitting a wall. Same thing happens with Earthshaker sometimes. This isn’t even a warrior-specific bug— it happens with Elementalist’s LH leap too!

Not only that, but collectively all of the servers have been lagging more than usual. This isn’t a cause of DDoSing, this is completely on their end as it’s happening to way more than a small portion of the community this time.

Also on that note, I’ve discovered something interesting. Whenever I’m on warrior, I get huge ping spikes occasionally and average 370-400 at best, whereas when I go on my elementalist I’m always sitting on 220-250 with no skill lag at all. I’ve tested this on numerous occasions on several different days with 2-3 different IP changes on my end. Hmm, why the hell would this be the case I wonder? This never used to happen prior to 9/9.

Also, the launcher doesn’t store password when you check the “Save password” checkbox. You can only bypass this problem by putting an autologin switch in the target for the GW2 shortcut that you have (like mine for example: “D:\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe” -autologin)

I honestly struggle to find benefits that came from the feature patch. The few that I’ve come up with do not justify all of the insufferable problems that came as a result of it. What this tells me is that they’re either severely understaffed or are in dire need of reallocating their attention to the things that matter in this game.

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Azure The Heartless.3261

Na bro.

Or he’s trolling since nothing on Warrior was buffed on Sept 9 update except F1 on Greatsword (oh wait, where’s that Adrenaline?). Whirling Axe also had a “bug fix” so it was a wash (Thief stolen weapon from Warrior is now way better…surprise!).

EDIT: Trolling = use of “na bro”

Not trolling, (un)fortunately.

I got AOE access to permanent Fury Uptime since I started using GS on point, without having to [Redacted. Something about never touching a Signet here. ]

Lightning bruiser bunker, was bunker before.

The adrenaline is now on [Redacted – Insert the only weapon that actually builds adren quickly here]

Not that the changes didn’t cripple warriors. Just not all of them, my playstyle has barely changed.

For those that depended on management of adrenaline-reliant traits for their damage output, I’m angry for them, because Anet blindly gutted the class mechanic, the blame for which I place on people whining about how Warrior was too strong. It could easily be Anet’s decision to simply make gameplay harder for us, but that makes little sense, otherwise they would have touched hambow.

(edited by Azure The Heartless.3261)

THANK YOU

in Warrior

Azure The Heartless.3261

Warrior is more balanced with other classes. Every class is actually supposed to beat every other class. Your just used to being over powered. So after you get a deserved nerf and quit…..please just go. But of course you need one last qq

Can you explain to me how Warrior is more balanced now, since the problem build has been pretty much untouched and most of the warriors -not- running that build are now struggling to fight anything else?

I’d like to see your rationale for this claim apart from “qq you deserved it shut up”.