Tarcis- A Veteran Warrior- Build Share

in Warrior

Posted by: Mashedwarf.8235

Mashedwarf.8235

I haven’t tried Sage, but I much prefer Rabid over Wanderer. Everyone knows condis are coming in this meta, so they bring cleanses… Which in my opinion negates the usefulness of the Expertise on Wanderer… and in turn makes the extra condi dmg on Rabid that much more valuable… If I’m only getting one tick off, it’s going to hurt!

in Warrior

Posted by: Dynir.5803

Dynir.5803

Builds look awesome, going to test MaceShield/LB in a small roaming group later today.

Skjall Ironfur – Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: INVU.5978

INVU.5978

I have been running the rage heal with the M/Sh skullgrinder prim burst recently and it’s quite obscene. I’m not sure if the greater healing/damage from it is worth losing the resistance but would welcome some thoughts considering we have significant condi cleanse / resistance already with the first build variant.

in Warrior

Posted by: ulchanar.4309

ulchanar.4309

I’ve had a very successful start with the LB&mace/shield build, ~90% winrate in unranked (solo queue) and pretty easy 1vs1s against most classes, but even before merc amulet was removed it somehow started to not work so well anymore. In season 3 now I find it much easier to win matches and 1vs1s with the GS&axe/shield berserker build.

Has anyone noticed this as well? Have other classes adjusted to counter the LB&mace/shield build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

I’ve had a very successful start with the LB&mace/shield build, ~90% winrate in unranked (solo queue) and pretty easy 1vs1s against most classes, but even before merc amulet was removed it somehow started to not work so well anymore. In season 3 now I find it much easier to win matches and 1vs1s with the GS&axe/shield berserker build.

Has anyone noticed this as well? Have other classes adjusted to counter the LB&mace/shield build?

I mentioned in my post above that i feel the GS Axe/Shield demolisher amulet (berserker) build will be a good counter to the current condi war build.

For eg. who do you think will win in a 1v1? This build vs a Power GS Axe/Shield War . The power war has the same trait setup so has great condi clear and resistance uptime BUT can do a huge amount of power damage against you while negating most of your damage. (i accept that pvp is not 1v1 so dont flame me. im just asking the question)

Using Pack Runes and a sigil of Agility (swiftness/quickness one) you will have more run speed to help counter anyone who wants to kite you.

Sometimes (at least for soloQ) a good build may be one that counters the meta rather than the actual meta.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "