Thanks anet, and goodby GW2

in Warrior

Posted by: ryandeniszorro.6735

ryandeniszorro.6735

For 3 years I was quiet waiting for one moment to play my war. I guess waiting is over. Good luck all brave wars , was honor trying to be one.

in Warrior

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

Pce, see you next week!

Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Pce, see you next week!

Lmao, +1 to you!

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in Warrior

Posted by: Arewn.2368

Arewn.2368

I don’t get it…
Not only did we barely get nerfed, while other classes did, we also received what is arguable the best end of the stick regarding buffs.
It doesn’t look like any other class got buffed more then warrior this patch.
Not to mention there’s no way you’ve had the chance to even try the changes, nor has enough time passed to see what new builds will emerge or what changes to the meta will happen.

(edited by Arewn.2368)

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

if you count the amount of buffs, warrior indeed got buffed the most.
sad thing is : meaningless buffs are still meaningless

Grimkram [sS]

in Warrior

Posted by: Arewn.2368

Arewn.2368

if you count the amount of buffs, warrior indeed got buffed the most.
sad thing is : meaningless buffs are still meaningless

We’ll see.
Someone says this about buffs every patch (not just for warrior), and we end up seeing those buffs used towards some new meta build a few weeks later.

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

can i have your stuff.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Warrior

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

The berzerker stance nerf is really bad. I tried hammer and the weapon got a lot faster now, the axes skill buff is decent and final thrust is welcome. I like the mending and to the limit buff.

I know I should log and test stuff but I have left the game for over 2 months now and I don’t feel I wanna do it. I had some hope for this patch but so far it might be a let down. I kinda expected it. :/

Heiann – NSP

in Warrior

Choppy.4183

I don’t get it…
Not only did we barely get nerfed, while other classes did, we also received what is arguable the best end of the stick regarding buffs.
Not to mention there’s no way you’ve had the chance to even try the changes, nor has enough time passed to see what new builds will emerge or what changes to the meta will happen.

Yeah, you’re right that he was being overly dramatic and premature. I’d put necro and thief buffs above warrior by a lot though.

Ultimately, it’s still too early to say.

in Warrior

Posted by: samo.1054

samo.1054

Anet does not understand the problems of warriors, we were stupid enough to hope that anything in their understanding would change after 3 years.

Basically 0 warrior problems were fixed in this patch.

There’s only one thing I can’t answer to myself. Is this very sad or very funny?

in Warrior

Posted by: DHawk.2687

DHawk.2687

I don’t get it…

Yeah, you’re right that he was being overly dramatic and premature. I’d put necro and thief buffs above warrior by a lot though.

thief buff is useless, so what if the thief does about 100more dmg on an autoattack, you hardly even notice it, acro is still useless, the other weaponsets are in an even worse place now and sustain hasn’t improved one bit. i could do 4k dmg with autohits, who cares if thieves get oneshotted by almost everything and EVERY class has some sort of invuln frame. thief is in the same state as prepatch.

in Warrior

Posted by: revox.8273

revox.8273

so our axe offhand got some serious buff(meaningless since axe AA chain its much more powerfull)…
no stance rework, 20 hp more heal from signet…few cooldowns reduced
“good job”

in Warrior

Choppy.4183

I don’t get it…

thief buff is useless, so what if the thief does about 100more dmg on an autoattack, you hardly even notice it, acro is still useless, the other weaponsets are in an even worse place now and sustain hasn’t improved one bit. i could do 4k dmg with autohits, who cares if thieves get oneshotted by almost everything and EVERY class has some sort of invuln frame. thief is in the same state as prepatch.

Eh, the comment was about who was buffed more, not the end state of the class.

Also, iirc, thief sword got a 30% speed buff on the auto. That’s a significant buff right there. And, while I agree the fragility of thief is a problem in large fights or on a point, an invuln state for thief would be broken as hell.

in Warrior

Posted by: DHawk.2687

DHawk.2687

I don’t get it…

Eh, the comment was about who was buffed more, not the end state of the class.

Also, iirc, thief sword got a 30% speed buff on the auto. That’s a significant buff right there. And, while I agree the fragility of thief is a problem in large fights or on a point, an invuln state for thief would be broken as hell.

It would be, thief shouldn’t have one. But at this point of the game there is no need for a thief, it’s best trait is running away, every other aspect of the class can be fulfilled by other classes better, hence the amount of buffs are irrelevant if they have no impact what so ever

in Warrior

Posted by: CombatEvolve.9238

CombatEvolve.9238

As a warrior, I never took Berserker Stance… I just didn’t like it’s concept. I spec Defense and Condition removal from Berserker though if I am doing power… Defense for Condi warrior.
4-0 on Condi warrior since patch.
Not pleased with everything though. I feel like core problems for warrior (and thief) in pvp are still there.

Summer Dawnguard/Taffy The Toymaker
Ehmry Bay loud and proud
Onyx Guard [oG]