The F1 F2 Overlap

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

It looks bad and it plays bad, I found myself squinting to see if my F2 was off CD yet, hiding it behind the F1 is just bad UI design, I hope to see this changed before HoT.

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

It looks bad and it plays bad, I found myself squinting to see if my F2 was off CD yet, hiding it behind the F1 is just bad UI design, I hope to see this changed before HoT.

agreed

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Omega Zoa.3859

Omega Zoa.3859

True

“Might makes Right” – the ability to commit an act is sufficient justification to do it.

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

totally true, it has to be changed more like thief F1 F2.

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Operator.6523

Operator.6523

it’ll definitely be changed

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Silverstone.4539

Silverstone.4539

totally, I’m a clicker, and clicking on the little bit of an icon behind the first one is pretty hard to hit in a fight.

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: thrag.9740

thrag.9740

This, its so bad. Im posting in every thread I see on it.

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

it’ll definitely be changed

no, unless we are very vocal about it. they won’t change it.

we get roman numerals for traits icons after the game was launched.

it was only 3 years later we get trait icons.

we keep voicing out until we are heard.

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Naurgalen.2374

Naurgalen.2374

I totally agree with this.

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: WindGodGirl.6405

WindGodGirl.6405

I didn’t think it was so bad, but meh…

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

I had the same issue. it either needs to flash when it comes of CD (which you might not even notice) or separated. As it is now it doesn’t even show which bind you need to hit to activate it, and you can’t tell if it’s off CD without squinting.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Not gonna lie: I didn’t even notice there was an F2 during my beta warrior playing. It wasn’t until my husband was playing one and said “It’s dumb that the F2 is almost hidden by F1” that I realized it was even there.

So yeah. Please move it, Anet.

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

Had 7 of us try the new specialization for the warrior. The overlap of the F1 and F2 was the first comment out of each that was a major problem. That comment was the same if they loved or disliked the class so it wasn’t an issue of just the people that did not prefer the class. Please adjust the UI and make these distinct. For the people that actually click versus keybind it was even worse.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: strengefruit.7501

strengefruit.7501

I also really want them to get rid of the overlap – it took me forever to realize that it was F2 I was supposed to hit because I couldn’t read it properly behind F1. (And I also agree it’s really hard to see the cooldown on F2 when it’s hidden like that.)

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Gathslan.1870

Gathslan.1870

EDIT: Wrong topic. Whops.

(edited by Gathslan.1870)

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Torsailr.8456

Torsailr.8456

I didn’t have a problem seeing the F2 was there but the position did make it difficult to use. While I agree the problem with cooldown visibility is an issue, my problems were more mechanical based.

I have a very small laptop and the sound controls are default mapped to the function keys. If I want to use the function keys I need to contort my hand to use the Fn key near the left Ctrl + F2 (which is awkward) or use my mouse. I kinda need the mouse for other things and my mouse is old so sometimes finer control doesn’t work as well; moving it across the screen is fine, trying to move it 1/8th of an inch to get that sliver of a box is a problem.

I can’t imagine I’m the only one not using good hardware for the game. Separating the F1 and F2 buttons to be next to each other like most other classes would make using it a lot easier for me.

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: herzeleid.3719

herzeleid.3719

This – and no seperate activation needed for berserk mode but rather just choosing the F2 burst making you simultaneously enter it.

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Robles.7458

Robles.7458

Agreed.

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Phage.9203

Phage.9203

I’d prefer the overlap to be with the primal burst skill and then have berserking like what they did with facet of nature

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Equilibriator.8741

Equilibriator.8741

just separate them first so they dont overlap, we can discuss other mechanics somewhere else :P

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Linfang.1087

Linfang.1087

I was really surprised they even decided to overlap it. Look at Engineer and Elementalist. Why did they think overlapping would save room on the UI for a warrior? Cmon now.

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

Warriors unite. It’s a simple request, simple fix. Anet do this

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: thrag.9740

thrag.9740

I strongly support fixing this.

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

Warriors unite. It’s a simple request, simple fix. Anet do this

I actually main a thief, but I will fight your cause for you! :P

The F1 F2 Overlap

in Warrior

Posted by: aKIRA.7123

aKIRA.7123

Agreed as well. Even putting it temporarily directly above the F1 like mes F5 would be better than how it is now. Can’t read the cd for it so I never can tell when berserk ready to be used

Azuna Hatsue | Sonya Hayashi
Jaunty Chaps [LAD]