The new META

The new META

in Warrior

Posted by: Eiland.1405

Eiland.1405

GS/Rifle
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJAQJARUjMdUFahHmhwJaAmgC9JMBfwx1OAUWFfOA-TpBFwACOCANeAAOuAAl2foaZAAHCAA

*GS sigils may vary (intelligance, doom, hydromancy, energy)

Dry Leaves

The new META

in Warrior

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

No …………………….

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

The new META

in Warrior

Posted by: Venatorn.7619

Venatorn.7619

Although I see where you are coming from, this will not be the new meta and will not hit anywhere near meta

To put it bluntly, outside of the damage of rifle and the fact that kill shot massacres are fun .. it sucks. If you want a ranged option, go with the bow, there is way more utility, youd be better of lobbing a giant fire field into people and blasting it for aoe might than a linear 1shot that can easily be healed through now

Not to mention the build its self is kinda meh

All proffesions 80

(edited by Venatorn.7619)

The new META

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

Actually, I would say that the setup is fairly solid. You got condi removal, a get-out-of-jail-free card in Defy pain, and might stacking. Going 6/2/0/0/6 is silly, you’ll hit hard but will basically be a crap LB ranger.

The KS change was good, but I don’t think it’s there yet.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

The new META

in Warrior

Posted by: Eiland.1405

Eiland.1405

As all metas it takes time to settle.
I’ll pop this post in 2 months – ‘told you so’, and will feel my ago blossom

Dry Leaves

The new META

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

100 gold this will not be meta in 2 months anywhere, wanna bet?

Grimkram [sS]

The new META

in Warrior

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Whats an ago?

Hello darkness, my old friend.

The new META

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

Ego?

I’m gonna say this won’t be the meta. It’s basically a LB Ranger but with shorter range.

There are better damage dealers out there with better sustain, Shatter for example. Shatter could even change 1 minor trait and have the ability to reflect your Kill Shot back in your face.

IMO what Warrior exceeds in is CC and support. I’ve been messing around with different Skullcracker builds, and when paired with a Shatter Mes you have a deadly combo. The Shatter baits out stability and strips in, and the Warrior stuns them for the 100b-Shatter combo. Nothing survives. Mediguard works with it too.

Shoutbow is boring but I get why it’s popular, good support with condi removal, healing, might stacking, AND boons.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

The new META

in Warrior

Posted by: Shieldbash.5304

Shieldbash.5304

Yea, I mean if the Rifle had 1 aoe attack like the pistol for Engineer it could maybe pull away but its single target and the other 4 players will be killing you!

The new META

in Warrior

Posted by: A OK.8276

A OK.8276

Whats an ago?

Common you know as well as I do he was trying to spell Eggo. As in the waffle. See attached for blooming eggo.

Attachments: