Thick Skin

Thick Skin

in Warrior

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

You can’t really compare to other classes. We have other traits that are OP compared to their counterparts in other classes. And frankly, imho, our OP traits are better than their OP traits. Be happy about that

Thick Skin

in Warrior

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

I’d prefer if it was changed to +X% damage reduction while above 90% HP, maybe 10%? It’s a big buff compared to now, but it’d still only last for 2-3 hits (1.2k damage would still do ~1.1k and with 20-24k hp it only takes a couple of hits to lose it) and condi builds would still just burn right through it.

Though it seems like you could almost compare other classes minor adapt trait to our grandmaster trait (defy pain). Not a great comparison, but that’s our at %hp trait.

If you want to change it completely, maybe it could give us vigor for 5-10s when we hit 75% (or 50%) hp.

Thick Skin

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

I’d love to see it do something like: Gain +40 toughness (1/2 your level) for every 10% health you’re missing. Thus +0 at 100%, +40 at 90%, +80 at 80%, etc….. all the way down to +360 at 10% health.

The worse shape you’re in, the more useful it is. It goes well with the defense line IMO.

Yeah, +360 toughness is strong… but you’re also at 10% health and on deaths doorstep.

If that’s too complicated, how about just +200 toughness below 50% health?

Thick Skin

in Warrior

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

Change the trait to: Gain 2 seconds of protection for every bar of adrenaline spent.

Thick Skin

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Gain 1 seconds of protection for every bar of adrenaline gained.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

Thick Skin

in Warrior

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Clearly the OP has never played Thief if he thinks Last Refuge is “sweet”.

Thick Skin

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Both Traits suck, as a Thief/Warrior player I want both fixed, however Last Refuse is better then Thick Skin, because if you don’t use Stealth (P/P, S/P) it has a chance to do .. something?

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

Thick Skin

in Warrior

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Both Traits suck, as a Thief/Warrior player I want both fixed, however Last Refuse is better then Thick Skin, because if you don’t use Stealth (P/P, S/P) it has a chance to do .. something?

Well, for P/P, it has a chance to give you some extremely weak bleeds (as you won’t be specced for condi damage), whereas for S/P it will give you a single blind, which is kinda redundant consider access to Black Powder.

For all the other Thief specs, Last Refuge more often than not ends up giving you revealed, which tends to lead to a swift death.

In comparison, Thick Skin will never directly result in your death. It might not be too useful, but at least it’s not a detriment.

For those reasons, I consider Thick Skin to be leagues above Last Refuge in ranking.

Thick Skin

in Warrior

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

last refuge is only “sweet” if you don’t use stealth offensively as a thief.

All is vain.

Thick Skin

in Warrior

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

Last Refuge as a name seems fitting really, as it will be the last time you ever stealth as a thief in most cases.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT