This build works

This build works

in Warrior

Posted by: pinkbunnies.4620

pinkbunnies.4620

In this meta the name of the game is staying alive under the crush of conditions. To that end I’ve been running this build with lots of success.

From Defense take Dogged March Defy Pain and Cleansing Ire.

From Discipline take Warrior’s Sprint Brawler’s Recovery and Heightened Focus

From Berserker take Savage Instinct Dead or Alive and Eternal Champion

For Runes you’ll need Rune of Hoelbrak and for sigils put one of each of Sigil of Generosity and Superior Sigil of Purity on the Great sword and Rifle Amulet is Berserker Amulet

Healing Signet Dolyak Signet Berserker Stance Signet of Stamina Signet of Rage

Be hyper aggressive, opening up from range on the run in with rifle switching to great sword for the sprint into the fray. Dodge your tail off, constantly, and don’t forget great sword three is a really nice short cool down evade as well. When you aren’t close enough to connect with the great sword swap it to the rifle to unload your cripple and skill 3 before you swap back. Keep the pressure on, like I said you have to be hyper aggressive. Go F2 as fast as possible as often as possible and try to use the great sword F1 while in berserker mode as many times as you can, the rifle F1 in berserker mode isn’t bad either if you are not quite in range for the great sword. Rifle 5 is a great low cool down heavy hitting knock back good for saving teammates from getting stomped out, even if it is a bit hard to aim.

You’ll be shedding conditions remarkably fast passively just from kicking butts, but none the less don’t be afraid to pop berserker stance before charging into a situation you know you’ll get condi bombed. Signet of stamina is a good last line of defense against conditions but it is more helpful for the passive stamina regeneration buff, you need it, to keep dodging, dodge is the best way in the game to avoid damage, after all. Dolyak Signet is best left untouched for the toughness buff, however do not hesitate to pop it to guarantee a crucial stomp. Stun Breaks and Stability on F2 and in a pinch Dolyak Signet. You should see decent stacking of might too, assuming it isn’t boon stripped constantly, then again in this meta having loads of boons can be a liability.

With the Berserker Amulet and decent Quickness uptime your damage output is staggering. Don’t forget to dodge constantly and most importantly this really only works if you play it hyper aggressive.

Have Fun!

This build works

in Warrior

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

Some feedback about your build (i use the same with some minor trait difference and utilitie changes)

Dolyak signet:
> replace for endure pain (you have ethernal champion wich give stability in berserk mode AND stability on stunbreak, so even endure pain gain stability. enough to drop dolyak signet for more sustain)

Signet of stamina:
> replace for signet of might, why? well you already have CI and berserker stance, + berserker mode wich give you more burst hits = more CI use.. so another condi removal issnt really needed, + a rifle without signet of might doesnt do much against all those reflect/block stuff going on. signet of might really counters DH and Scrappers.

Signet of stamina
> i think Head butt is 10 times better for PVP.. SoR is great but more for PVE.. headbutt is a stunbreaker (wich triggers Ethernal again) and gives you 30 adrenaline on top of a 3sec stun AND very high dmg.. i really dont get why people take SoR over headbutt..

For the rest its a solid build untill you hit late Sapphire or ruby… then this build will suffer (like most warrior builds)

This build works

in Warrior

Posted by: MrKrataus.6420

MrKrataus.6420

this thing doesn’t work above emerald

[vM] Alkore

This build works

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

Why are you always so mean,alkore?

Grimkram [sS]