To ANET: Please delete Longbow for warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

Q:

We need to go to ANET HQ and demand this.

You agree with me fellow warriors, right ?

P.S. hope you get my point of this thread < put flame shield anyway:)

in Warrior

Posted by: Eiland.1405

Eiland.1405

A:

Best Post 2015.

To does who don’t get it:
Without LB warrior will have no place in sPVP, coz all the cheese build will be gone and he will be left with just zerker. Then Anet will have to make zerker warrior (the fun part about playin a warrior class) viable and make balanced and beneficial traits that works for all weapons and not just with LB.

Dry Leaves

in Warrior

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Should make Longbow baseline.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Warrior

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

nah we dun need to if we made this small change:

make embrace the pain baseline please.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Embrace_the_Pain

then make cleansing ire grandmaster trait, but change it such that:
“Remove a condition for every bar of adrenaline spent.”

in Warrior

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Why is this a question and no. Having been around since closed beta days and using longbow throughout most of the time, I have seen it go from utterly terrible but still fun, to being brought to overpowered, and them readjusted to be balanced. Longbow is fine as it is. You want to remove longbow and have rifle be our only means of ranged combat? Rifle would need a complete overhaul because it is in a miserable state.

Give a suggestion for replacement or suggestion for fix instead of filling the forum with more garbage posts.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

Why is this a question and no. Having been around since closed beta days and using longbow throughout most of the time, I have seen it go from utterly terrible but still fun, to being brought to overpowered, and them readjusted to be balanced. Longbow is fine as it is. You want to remove longbow and have rifle be our only means of ranged combat? Rifle would need a complete overhaul because it is in a miserable state.

Give a suggestion for replacement or suggestion for fix instead of filling the forum with more garbage posts.

Its zo OPz.

but nvm Anet can delete Rifle too.

in Warrior

Posted by: oscuro.9720

oscuro.9720

Its zo OPz.

Wo Wo Wo, flame all u want at that terrible LB but leave my rifle out of this!

in Warrior

Posted by: Jinesis.3782

Jinesis.3782

What kind of QQ post is this?

in Warrior

Posted by: Shieldbash.5304

Shieldbash.5304

I just want Rifle to be as useful as LB

in Warrior

Posted by: Michael.4079

Michael.4079

Remove Longbow? Waaaat? Now, when I got Roxx´s quiver? Not a chance :P

in Warrior

Posted by: EnderzShadow.2506

EnderzShadow.2506

Its zo OPz.

that escalated quickly

Shadowbane DarkAges Of Camelot WoW AION WarHammer GuildWars2

in Warrior

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

Best Post 2015.

Without LB warrior will have no place in sPVP, coz all the cheese build will be gone and he will be left with just zerker. Then Anet will have to make zerker warrior (the fun part about playin a warrior class) viable and make balanced and beneficial traits that works for all weapons and not just with LB.

if you had read the upcoming changes you would know the changes to physical traits, and making mending a physical skill will probably make zerker warrior viable. its gonna be dope. no need to delete longbow.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in Warrior

Posted by: Eiland.1405

Eiland.1405

Yeah good luck with your new kick when chronomancer shatters 100000 clones on you while running faster then you.

I’m all hyped about the ‘new’ warrior and hoping it will be able to kick kitten n chew bubble gum but this thread is from the realistic dudes who are afraid our specialization it just gonna make warrior even more shoutbow or some other support crap

Dry Leaves

in Warrior

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

Best Post 2015.

if you had read the upcoming changes you would know the changes to physical traits, and making mending a physical skill will probably make zerker warrior viable. its gonna be dope. no need to delete longbow.

The buffs are nice, problem is these’ll never be as good as healing signet/stances/longbow. You can sneak in 1 physical utility but that’s pretty much all you can do.

in Warrior

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

Best Post 2015.

The buffs are nice, problem is these’ll never be as good as healing signet/stances/longbow. You can sneak in 1 physical utility but that’s pretty much all you can do.

idk. mending on a 16 sec cd is pretty solid. many other professions make do with similar condi clear. mending, rampage, endure pain, bulls charge/stomp, and something else looks like it could end up being a pretty good set up. but we won’t really know till we get to test builds in game.

it’s going to interesting to see how the buffs to physical skills (more damage, and more effective at +50% endurance) effect mending.

healing signet is getting nerfed, and im dropping it for surge on my shout warr anyhow.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

(edited by choovanski.5462)

in Warrior

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

healing signet is getting nerfed, and im dropping it for surge on my shout warr anyhow.

Oh that’s new :o Source?

in Warrior

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Oh that’s new :o Source?

•Healing Surge is becoming a Shout skill.
•Healing Signet regen is going to get lowered but you gain Resistance for 6s when you use it, making you immune to conditions.

Source: http://dulfy.net/2015/04/24/gw2-specializations-ama-livestream-notes/

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Warrior

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

TL;DR

Rifle doesn’t have trololol AOE making it easy as hell to use like most other popular builds.

If you look at most popular builds they are cleave AOE with little skill requirement. Who needs to time your shots and choose targets when you can just hit everyone!

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”