Trait Idea: You Only Live Once.

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Defense Grandmaster

You Only Live Once
Increases Healing Received by 100% from all sources.
Decreases all damage received from damage over time effects and retaliation by 25%.
When a warrior is downed he immediately dies.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Warrior

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

As long as he gives a shout at combat start, to signify he has the trait on Im fine with it

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Bk from vacations? I don’t rll understand that trait anyway

in Warrior

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

he remove warrioir down state and gave a warroir 1/4 damage reduction and 2 times more healing

this trait is pretty strong that in its current state it will be a mandatory grandmasters in all pvp build

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

he remove warrioir down state and gave a warroir 1/4 damage reduction and 2 times more healing

this trait is pretty strong that in its current state it will be a mandatory grandmasters in all pvp build

Eh, only with condition damage. Not physical.

in Warrior

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

Eh, only with condition damage. Not physical.

oh, i didnt understand the wording i guess.

in Warrior

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

I see Daecollo is back to making terrible suggestions.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

in Warrior

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

lets instead make the 3rd part of the trait be inert across all classes? WAIT WHAT? THAT WOULD MAKE PVP FUN? BLASPHEMY!!!1 blasphemy and sacrilege!

in Warrior

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

Keep your lame hipster junk out of my Warrior

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

in Warrior

Posted by: Billy.1879

Billy.1879

Did you just YOLO it bro?

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

Yes, but each attack your character does you should hear him/her scream “SWAG”.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

New trait in Discipline line:

Endless stance – all stances have unlimited active time

in Warrior

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Never, ever going to happen.

Firstly, this would be ridiculously strong in PvE, where downing is rather rare in the first place. Secondly, it would make the Warrior heals ridiculously strong (16,880 on Healing Surge?!).

Oh and thirdly, look at what you’re saying. Healing from all sources? Well, Regeneration would thus be 260 + 0.25*Healing, Healing Signet would be a passive 400 scaling at 0.066*Healing. Adrenal Health would be 720 + 0.3*Healing every 3 seconds. With zero Healing Power, those alone would total 900 hp/s. Throw in some Healing Power, say 1500 or so and we’re talking 1,524 hp/s healing.

That is kittened up.

Lol, so we would take no damage from physical hits nor unmodified conditions and we would get permanent Quickness and Stability? And we would have ridiculous adrenaline regeneration? I counter with:

New trait in Tactics Line:
I win – Gain Unshakeable, Determined and Frenzy for 5 seconds when hit. 1 second cooldown.

(edited by Olba.5376)

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

I win – Gain Unshakeable, Determined and Frenzy for 5 seconds when hit. 1 second cooldown.

New trait in Strenght Line:

Evil eyes: anyone on ur screen die immediately bypassing downed state

in Warrior

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

New Trait in Arms Line:
The Cena Maneuver : 100% chance to cause Blind for 10 seconds on critical hits. 1 second cooldown.

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

New Trait in Arms Line:
The Cena Maneuver : 100% chance to cause Blind for 10 seconds on critical hits. 1 second cooldown.

New trait in Defense Line:

Frozen wizard: ur attacks disconnect enemy team

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

Never, ever going to happen.

Firstly, this would be ridiculously strong in PvE, where downing is rather rare in the first place. Secondly, it would make the Warrior heals ridiculously strong (16,880 on Healing Surge?!).

Oh and thirdly, look at what you’re saying. Healing from all sources? Well, Regeneration would thus be 260 + 0.25*Healing, Healing Signet would be a passive 400 scaling at 0.066*Healing. Adrenal Health would be 720 + 0.3*Healing every 3 seconds. With zero Healing Power, those alone would total 900 hp/s. Throw in some Healing Power, say 1500 or so and we’re talking 1,524 hp/s healing.

That is kittened up.

Lol, so we would take no damage from physical hits nor unmodified conditions and we would get permanent Quickness and Stability? And we would have ridiculous adrenaline regeneration? I counter with:

Not really overpowered.

Healing Surge would heal for most of our HP, just like other classes healing.

It would make Regeneration Scale up to our level as well, since we take a lot more damage then other classes do.

Healing Signet 400? Sounds balanced to me compared to what other classes get.

Here is the trend I see these days: Other classes get amazing traits and abilities that heal them up, and damage reduction that reduces damage so their healing abilities, although the numbers are lower, heal them over time for a lot more.

Warriors? LOL If they ask for anything similar, even with a huge drawback.. IT IS immediately OP and would make them unstoppable monsters.

(edited by Daecollo.9578)

in Warrior

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

New trait in tactics: the Daecollo: make suggestion thread on forum on crit. 5min ICD

Skullclamp

in Warrior

Posted by: Redscope.6215

Redscope.6215

I’ve had enough "yolo"s to last me a lifetime in chat. Lets not make this internet nerd acronym fad a permanent fixture of the game please.

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

New trait in tactics: the Daecollo: make suggestion thread on forum on crit. 5min ICD

New trait in Defense line – Daecollo Spiked Armor

Gain 30sec of Daecollo guardian army when struck by a critical hit. 30cd

in Warrior

Posted by: Vanthian.9267

Vanthian.9267

Yes, but each attack your character does you should hear him/her scream “SWAG”.

You win the thread! Best comment on this entire forum, dare I say.

in Warrior

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

I’ve had enough "yolo"s to last me a lifetime in chat. Lets not make this internet nerd acronym fad a permanent fixture of the game please.

JFC….I didn’t even pick up on the fact that the title of the trait was basically YOLO.

….no.

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in Warrior

Posted by: Black Teagan.9215

Black Teagan.9215

Give this the guardian not the warrior, and change the values of your suggestion to +50% Heal -50% Dmg and +25% damages suffered. CD: 90Secs

Caleb Ferendir
-Charr Thief-
It’s good to be bad!

(edited by Black Teagan.9215)

in Warrior

redslion.9675

Other skills we need:

“Come at me bro!”

“Do you even lift?”

“Fight me IRL!”

And then, the elite shout:

“What the kitten did you just kittening say about me, you little kitten? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the kitten out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my kittening words. You think you can get away with saying that kitten to me over the Internet? Think again, kittener. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetikittentle thing you call your life. You’re kittening dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable kitten off the face of the continent, you little kitten. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your kittening tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you godkitten idiot. I will kitten fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re kittening dead, kiddo.”

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

Something neat happens while your character recites this copypasta.XD

in Warrior

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

Hey, I’d rather have the YOLO-trait be:
-Vengeance no longer has a cooldown and lasts 20% longer

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

New Trait : “SWAG” – Your hipster style blinds enemies for 3 seconds (with Vanses and Cardigan on, no cooldown)

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Warrior

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Don’t suggest things like this! Knowing Anet and how “brilliant” they are sometimes, they may actually do it. And I do not want my warrior yelling YOLO or SWAG or anyof that other lame crap.

in Warrior

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

Give this the guardian not the warrior, and change the values of your suggestion to +50% Heal -50% Dmg and +25% damages suffered. CD: 90Secs

Lol, get outta here. Guardians definitely don’t need more sustain love. Made me laugh.

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in Warrior

Posted by: alamore.1974

alamore.1974

Other skills we need:

“Come at me bro!”

“Do you even lift?”

“Fight me IRL!”

“What the kitten did you just kittening say about me, you little kitten? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the kitten out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my kittening words. You think you can get away with saying that kitten to me over the Internet? Think again, kittener. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetikittentle thing you call your life. You’re kittening dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable kitten off the face of the continent, you little kitten. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your kittening tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you godkitten idiot. I will kitten fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re kittening dead, kiddo.”

Hmm u need a hobby.

1. stop playing bf3 your not a marine
  2. move out of your parents basement
  3. you have an obsesion with kittens. Get that checkd out.
  4. and just cause all your freinds really like you d&d character doesnt make you invinsable.

in Warrior

redslion.9675

Other skills we need:

“Come at me bro!”

“Do you even lift?”

“Fight me IRL!”

Hmm u need a hobby.

4. and just cause all your freinds really like you d&d character doesnt make you invinsable.

Dude, that was just a copy pasta.XD And I copied and pasted.

I didn’t invent anything of this stupid stuff and I never played Battlefield 3.XD

And….

*invincible

in Warrior

Posted by: alamore.1974

alamore.1974

Other skills we need:

“Come at me bro!”

“Do you even lift?”

“Fight me IRL!”

Hmm u need a hobby.

Dude, that was just a copy pasta.XD And I copied and pasted.

I didn’t invent anything of this stupid stuff and I never played Battlefield 3.XD

And….

*invincible

Inhaler…breath…
There ya go feel better. Just a joke relax

in Warrior

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

now who trolled whom?

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

in Warrior

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Keep your lame hipster junk out of my Warrior

This comment wins the thread.

in Warrior

redslion.9675

now who trolled whom?

I think I’ll troll myself now.

Wait! I did it by playing warrior.XD