in Warrior

Posted by: Dreams.4389

Dreams.4389

What will it be? Im really new to the game, so I am not so sure. PvE

Traits for Greatsword Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: drzenitram.8254

drzenitram.8254

Greatsword builds just got nerfed pretty bad. Are you sure that’s what you want to go with?

in Warrior

Posted by: Enmity.3428

Enmity.3428

Grind for 4 months to get Twilight.

ArenaNet sh*ts all over it.

Nice.

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

What will it be? Im really new to the game, so I am not so sure. PvE

Guardian.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Warrior

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

Grind for 4 months to get Twilight.

ArenaNet sh*ts all over it.

Nice.

Twilight was and always will be a vanity thing. You didn’t get it because it made you better, you got it to show it off. The fact that the greatsword build just got nerfed does not prevent you from showing off your vanity item.

in Warrior

Posted by: Jett.1239

Jett.1239

Twilight was and always will be a vanity thing. You didn’t get it because it made you better, you got it to show it off. The fact that the greatsword build just got nerfed does not prevent you from showing off your vanity item.

Isn’t that EXACTLY what it does? I’m not saying this is the case, but if he wants to remain (semi) competitive he might wind up having to shelve his greatsword. We’ll see how these updates shake out, but I’m skeptical.

in Warrior

Posted by: CruelPhate.3569

CruelPhate.3569

I’m going with 30/25/0/0/15. It’s not as ideal as we had it before, but that covers the basics.

Representing Legendary [KARM]a on Stormbluff Isle

in Warrior

Posted by: ALeetNoob.4830

ALeetNoob.4830

30/25/0/0/15

I wouldn’t really listen to the people saying greatsword is terrible now, it’s 5# got a buff. The main thing it lost is 9% crit from one of the traits that got moved, but that affects most warrior builds now not just greatsword.

in Warrior

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

30/25/0/0/15

I wouldn’t really listen to the people saying greatsword is terrible now, it’s 5# got a buff. The main thing it lost is 9% crit from one of the traits that got moved, but that affects most warrior builds now not just greatsword.

Yeah, I don’t know what they’re talking about either. It’s not quite as good as it was before, but it’s far from useless. 30 points in Strength can get greatsword users +25% damage. That’s hardly something to dismiss as useless. But crying is what fotm players do best.