Twin Shot (PvP)

Twin Shot (PvP)

in Warrior

Posted by: JoakimFA.4713

JoakimFA.4713

It would be really nice to see Twin Shot apply a bleed stack similar to the Sword #1 skill. As a LB warrior, having to rely on Pin Down to make up for a lot of my damage is a bit annoying. One miss, dodge, evade, block what have you, and most of our damage output is negated.

It doesn’t have to last for a long time, but just enough so that LB #1 is actually worth something…

Thoughts?

Yoshioka [YUI] | Sea of Sorrows | Human Warrior. And a good looking one at that.
My Longbow tPvP Guide: http://tinyurl.com/Longbow-tPvP (out of date)

Twin Shot (PvP)

in Warrior

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

Why not apply burning instead?

That is, if you’re relying on bleeds to do damage for you, why not burn too?

Twin Shot (PvP)

in Warrior

Posted by: THEmeltor.7295

THEmeltor.7295

If you’ve got some traits in the Precision line and a decent amount of precision overall, you should be proccing bleeds fairly regularly with the Longbow.

I can usually get several bleeds stacked up just by auto-attacking.

Twin Shot (PvP)

in Warrior

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

If you’ve got some traits in the Precision line and a decent amount of precision overall, you should be proccing bleeds fairly regularly with the Longbow.

I can usually get several bleeds stacked up just by auto-attacking.

Mmmhmm.

The fact that it fires twice gives you two chances per auto-attack to apply on-crit effects. You also get two times the Combo Projectile if you stand in a Combo Field.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Twin Shot (PvP)

in Warrior

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

You also get two times the Combo Projectile if you stand in a Combo Field.

This is extremely fun when you’ve traited for increased range&100% finishers and you have a mesmer friend with time warp.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

Twin Shot (PvP)

in Warrior

Posted by: AlBundy.7851

AlBundy.7851

It’s garbage. Funny how people say it’s good while under quickness. Facepalm. What isn’t good while under quickness.