Two trait ideas to make the warrior feared

in Warrior

Posted by: Chrispytoast.3698

Chrispytoast.3698

I just thought of two trait ideas that may make the warrior a bit more feared in PvP.

Warrior’s Endurance
Gain X Healing Power and Y Defense for every enemy around you (Max 5)

Primal Rage
Gain X Power and Y% Attack Speed for every enemy around you (Max 5)

Was thinking like 100 for Healing Power, Defense, and Power, and 5% for attack speed. No idea how balanced that would be but getting it balanced would make the Warrior someone you don’t want to gang up on because they get stronger the more backed into a corner they are.

Thoughts?

Save the orphans of Divinity’s Reach
Send Gold to: Chrispytoast

in Warrior

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

It really doesn’t solve anything.. In a group they are fine already, with allies buff protection and condi removal flying around. It’s on an individual level where the warrior is lacking the most.

Skullclamp

in Warrior

Chrispytoast.3698

It really doesn’t solve anything.. In a group they are fine already, with allies buff protection and condi removal flying around. It’s on an individual level where the warrior is lacking the most.

Being in a group has nothing to do with this. This is more of being attacked by multiple people. Huge difference between enemies and allies…

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

attack speed is always welcomed.

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

I just thought of two trait ideas that may make the warrior a bit more feared in PvP.

Warrior’s Endurance

Primal Rage

Was thinking like 100 for Healing Power, Defense, and Power, and 5% for attack speed. No idea how balanced that would be but getting it balanced would make the Warrior someone you don’t want to gang up on because they get stronger the more backed into a corner they are.

Thoughts?

Just play against necros.

And you’ll be REALLY feared.

BA-DUM TSSSS!

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

in Warrior

Posted by: stefanplc.5234

stefanplc.5234

Just play against necros.

And you’ll be REALLY feared.

BA-DUM TSSSS!

LOL

Matale & Sohpital – Warrior & Thief PvP
www.youtube.com/stefanplc

in Warrior

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Warrior’s Endurance

Primal Rage

Thoughts?

So in WvW you now sit somewhere with trash mobs within range and wait for some1 to try to poke you?

in Warrior

Chrispytoast.3698

Warrior’s Endurance

Primal Rage

Thoughts?

So in WvW you now sit somewhere with trash mobs within range and wait for some1 to try to poke you?

1. Trash mobs would have to be aggressive towards you.
2. If these traits were real who would go attack a warrior who is just waiting to be attacked?

in Warrior

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Warrior’s Endurance

Primal Rage

Thoughts?

2. If these traits were real who would go attack a warrior who is just waiting to be attacked?

1. It would still work against Necro minions, Ranger pets and especially NPCs in WvW.
2. Again, why should a Warrior get a trait that gives them an advantage against Rangers? They don’t even get a choice for the pet.

And what about any situation with mobs? Events? Attacking a lord in a Tower?

in Warrior

Chrispytoast.3698

Warrior’s Endurance

Primal Rage

Thoughts?

1. It would still work against Necro minions, Ranger pets and especially NPCs in WvW.
2. Again, why should a Warrior get a trait that gives them an advantage against Rangers? They don’t even get a choice for the pet.

And what about any situation with mobs? Events? Attacking a lord in a Tower?

1) Are all the Necro minions melee minions?
2) It would give you benefit only when fighting a melee ranger with a melee pet

The main situation I was thinking of when I came up with these was sPvP. I didn’t think through all the scenarios on how it might not work

in Warrior

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Warrior’s Endurance

Primal Rage

Thoughts?

1. Anything red named is as aggressive towards you as a player.
2. Dolyak routes, enemy supply camps/towers/keeps.