Unkillable Warrior

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Shonuff.2354

Shonuff.2354

Well, I have no ego and I am man enough to admit I got schooled. Life goes on.
7 of us saw this solo WAR near our base ( of all things) /sleep.First it was 2 then 3 then 4 then 7 of us for over 15 mins TRIED to kill her.We kill other people easy and fast. No less one person.
Person after person came out of the main base and helped us. we peaked at 19 or 20 I think. She ran around waving,hugging,dancing and /sleep.NEVER died.
I have battled plenty of regen-ish wars. NONE anything like this.
Literally after giving up( all of us) I invited her to group. Had many questions.
She was a bit vague but told us a few “tricks” and about her tests.
Seems there is a rune combo that adds crazy regen.I never heard of this before.
She claims ( depending on gear and set-up) to have 3500-4500 armor 1200-1900 full time regen.While I can not vouch for these numbers ,I can say she can regen like ANY damage done to her by many many people at once.I assumed It was a hack, really its a genius combo.
All our server was talking about was fighting this cute little asuran.FASTCAR
We tried to kill her for 8 or so hours.never happened.
From her movements it seems she is what we call a clicker.
I asked her about this.I had NO idea there is a trick a click player can do for a crazy combat advantage.lesson learned.

What amazed me was when she said “you should see our 2000 regen/sec rangers”
personally if I ever see D.A.O.C. players I will not bother to fight unless we have them 10 on 1….or more.

Anyhoo, I still love my Mez.
Yaks Bend,some day we will beat you !!!! haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH9JjnaW3rE&feature=c4-overview&list=UU_c5me8szrav_8syKKweGew

(edited by Shonuff.2354)

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

1. In the video you were attacking with 2, 1 of them was an autoattacking ranger. Those don’t even count. So you were the only damage dealer.
2. You can see that 1 player already brought the health down for a quit a bit. A bit clever play and you would have been able to kill him.
3. This player would NOT deal any damage back to you, full bunker guards can do this too and even better.
4. The numbers you give are far far off.
5. Me and an other person out of my guild would kill him in 2min or less. hint poinson
6. I’ll just put it here: poison.
7. There ain’t such rune combo that gives you tons of regen, just the regular regen and that stacks in duration, not intensity.
8. Wonder how he did it? Stack healing power as high as you can and get some armor. Done!

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

(edited by MiLkZz.4789)

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

yes yes bunker hiding behind 5 npcs VS 2 players and one is regen bunker ranger. i won’t even mention that ally.

any thing new?

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Hexten.6591

Hexten.6591

Adrenal Health + Healing Signet + Banner Regen + Clerics

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Heta.8629

Heta.8629

If 2 people got him to 50% he is hardly unkillable. His damage is probably so bad you would be unkillable to him

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Shonuff.2354

Her bleed ticks are 120ish,fire 750ish
No matter what 2 got her to, she never died or was in any trouble. just saying.
easy to sit here and talk when u have not seen it in action. watch other vids and see

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

You need to stop exaggerating stuff. I bet you are the kind of person that capslock in map chat saying there’s a zerg when the real thing is just a few mesmers and minions necros. I hope this thread will be removed, too many nonsense from only a poster.

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Heta.8629

If they post a vid showing stats or actually attacking it would be more believable but I watched 3 videos and saw nothing amazing just someone with lots of healing power

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: kicksun.4590

kicksun.4590

Unkillable? Is that some kind of joke? I would remove the video from youtube if I was you.

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Boreal.9826

Boreal.9826

I know this is the warrior forum and all, but you gotta admit that crazy regen combined with the armor, HP and defensive skills warriors naturally have… is just sort of silly.

While I’m sure she sacrifices power and crit, with settler/apoth gear the condition damage would be quite decent.

Bahhh, nevermind… nothing to see here.

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

1. In the video you were attacking with 2, 1 of them was an autoattacking ranger. Those don’t even count. So you were the only damage dealer.
2. You can see that 1 player already brought the health down for a quit a bit. A bit clever play and you would have been able to kill him.
3. This player would NOT deal any damage back to you, full bunker guards can do this too and even better.
4. The numbers you give are far far off.
5. Me and an other person out of my guild would kill him in 2min or less. hint poinson
6. I’ll just put it here: poison.
7. There ain’t such rune combo that gives you tons of regen, just the regular regen and that stacks in duration, not intensity.
8. Wonder how he did it? Stack healing power as high as you can and get some armor. Done!

One think I’m going to say. If you’re going to be a bunker guard, you need to be active to survive, not stand in one place and /wave like the warrior is doing. Condispamming professions or good zerker mesmers wrecks regen warriors like this, it they run all banners, ..

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

(edited by Lucentfir.7430)

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

well, apparently this Warr can drop people in seconds (yt comments…). i’m usually not skeptical. but go ahead, call me a skeptic. just this once.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Henge.3907

Henge.3907

But shonuff. You are the masta!!!!! You’re the badest mofo lo down around this town!!!

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

Full healing power, life stacks, healing signet, adrenal health, banner regen, dolyak runes, mango pie, done.

Almost unkillable 1v1, 2v1 should already be possible.
Bring some long-lasting poison and proper damage (ranger spamming 1 doesn’t count as damage).
No stunbreakers, no stability, no condi cleanse, so CC and heavy condi damage would be quite effective.

Unload the burst as soon as poison gets in, then chain CC to stop her from running towards the guards to block and heal up.

If you can, push/pull her out of banner range and strip the regen, it’ll make the job much easier.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

(edited by Harrier.9380)

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: UnrealUK.9506

UnrealUK.9506

How about you try, you know, ignoring the player? With that amount of regen and defence, their damage is going to be pretty poor unless they trap you with a condition burst, and even then some cleansing utterly nullifies it.

There’s no real mystery to how this kind of thing works, it’s usually a combination of Apothecary’s Gear (since you said they had some CD, I’m assuming it’s Apothecary’s) – Banner Regen – Healing Signet – Adrenal Health – Health Regen Food.

Hell, they might even slap Runes of the Dolyak on their armour if they really don’t care about how bad it is, and just want to stack as much regen as possible.

Burst damage still hurts them – and Healing Signet isn’t going to get them out of anything if they get properly focused.

Tarian Thalberg ~ Warrior ~ Lux Arcana [LUX]
Gandara

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

>7 of us

I see one Mesmer and a really bad Ranger.
That’s 1 and half vs 1 full-out tank-spec warrior who deals no damage at all.

Pretty much all classes can survive 1vs3-4 when full tank spec.

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

blablabla.
warriors regen is op.
healing signet must be toned down.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Poison

gg wp

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Sifu.6527

Sifu.6527

Poison

gg wp

How can poison counter this?

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Shonuff.2354

I can not controll what video she posts. Perhaps there are more.We did in fact have 2-3-4-5 then like 20 and she never died.Trust me, we had poison all the time when more came.Plenty of zerkers and other bursty dps.At times her health did go up and down a bit. I would never say it got close or she was in trouble.

ANY 2 people regardless ,should be able to kill any 1 person in many mins.

I wrote “unkillable” because we could NOT kill her. Not 2-20ish anyway. And not in u nder 15 mins.

I had an un geared War on the shelf ( I dont care for the class). So I geared it up, using the presumed spec and gear. I used the 3 diff runes she told me. The DO seem to add or multipy regen alot for some reason. Not sure if its a bug or on purpose.I have no way to know my total regen. It was insane high though.I could see my sig doing 855.My log showed 1000-2000+ hits from 5 mobs I pulled. I sat for 5 mins at full health.
I scrapped the set to get some ectos back and matts. I had 1 black lion salvage kit in bank, from story mode I think.I want to make better gear fro my Mezzy.
Fastcar said Yaks has a “secret” fast farm area but would’nt tell me !@#$%^ haha.

Dps was meh at best but I was able to kill some people.I never had to worry about my health ever.At some point I may re gear.maybe I will try and find this Fraps program and make a vid ( is it free?).
never did die even with quite a few on me.I used her “clickers” trick and was quite shocked how it worked. Again, lesson learned.I guess it pays off testing mechanics of a game.Those off angle misses really add up. Its like a free evade over and over.
I still like my mezzy better but this was kinda cool and fun. Also I was able with just a food swap to heal others 425 a tick with flags.

people here telling me “I could have killed her easy with my friend bla bla bla” No, no you could’nt.We tried it all, trust me.

How many times have you seen a boxing match or football or UFC and some guy blurts out: Pfft George ST Pierre, no problem. he would rush me, I would dodge to the left and just knock him out real quick. OR Did you see that pass ( insert fav QB here) threw. He sucks. I would totally avoid all the defence after me and throw TDs all day and win the ring at the end of the year.
happens in ALL sports.Talk is cheap.

We call them “armchair quarterbacks” OR “I coudda done better” guys.
This is my first thread in a year and maybe my only. I prefer to play then listen to people fight on forums and hear trolling.

99% on this entire forums is HATE and flames.I just wanted to say “well done” you got me and I learned somthing.

I doubtI will post here again. Just wanted to say my piece and give some credit.
I for one and my guild and many server mates will avoid D.A.O.C. guild ( whatever that means).Also those guys at PRO. We just got rolled too many times. I find that players that came from other games that talk on some “comm” program work better then PUGs by far.I wish more would check egos at the door and communicate.

Again, done posting. I would rather play then post.Rember folks. at the end of the day this is a game. Lets enjoy it and fight/troll less.

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: amiable.4823

amiable.4823

This is the definition of a troll/one-trick pony build, and its not even very good at what it does. It could provide decent support with banners I suppose, but if I wanted a support-oriented warrior I would go for something like this:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIAQNAR8enkOk8YzDSBxEZAB9QDrCBUVYOSPAgBMNA-jEyAoNBZqBM9JQZxioxWGLiGreBTpSEV7SKiWtMALbB-w

I might sub out one of the shouts for stability but that build is nice because it has 2 stun breakers (one procced, one in your control) a ton of passive healing, practical immunity to movement effects, awesome mobility, condition removal and reduction, and good group buffs and healing. Sub out spiked armor for defy pain to give yourself more insurance against getting run over by a hammer train if you are running in a zerg and have a guardian applying ret to you constantly. You won’t do a lot of damage, but you will take a massive amount of beating and be terrific in small group fights as long as you have someone semi-competent to provide dps.

Edit: If you want something to run around in the zerg solely providing support this build would be funny as well: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIAQNAR8ejkOxwtQWQ4wBE0DNsK2CVh5I9IMIj1A-jEyAoNBZqBM9JQZxioxWGLiGreBTpSEV7SKiWtMALbB-w

Aliquot Love – Engineer
Gable Thorn – Elementalist
Shining in Darkness – Warrior – Mag

(edited by amiable.4823)

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Sifu.6527

I can not controll what video she posts. Perhaps there are more.We did in fact have 2-3-4-5 then like 20 and she never died.Trust me, we had poison all the time when more came.Plenty of zerkers and other bursty dps.At times her health did go up and down a bit. I would never say it got close or she was in trouble.

ANY 2 people regardless ,should be able to kill any 1 person in many mins.

I wrote “unkillable” because we could NOT kill her. Not 2-20ish anyway. And not in u nder 15 mins.

I had an un geared War on the shelf ( I dont care for the class). So I geared it up, using the presumed spec and gear. I used the 3 diff runes she told me. The DO seem to add or multipy regen alot for some reason. Not sure if its a bug or on purpose.I have no way to know my total regen. It was insane high though.I could see my sig doing 855.My log showed 1000-2000+ hits from 5 mobs I pulled. I sat for 5 mins at full health.
I scrapped the set to get some ectos back and matts. I had 1 black lion salvage kit in bank, from story mode I think.I want to make better gear fro my Mezzy.
Fastcar said Yaks has a “secret” fast farm area but would’nt tell me !@#$%^ haha.

Dps was meh at best but I was able to kill some people.I never had to worry about my health ever.At some point I may re gear.maybe I will try and find this Fraps program and make a vid ( is it free?).
never did die even with quite a few on me.I used her “clickers” trick and was quite shocked how it worked. Again, lesson learned.I guess it pays off testing mechanics of a game.Those off angle misses really add up. Its like a free evade over and over.
I still like my mezzy better but this was kinda cool and fun. Also I was able with just a food swap to heal others 425 a tick with flags.

people here telling me “I could have killed her easy with my friend bla bla bla” No, no you could’nt.We tried it all, trust me.

How many times have you seen a boxing match or football or UFC and some guy blurts out: Pfft George ST Pierre, no problem. he would rush me, I would dodge to the left and just knock him out real quick. OR Did you see that pass ( insert fav QB here) threw. He sucks. I would totally avoid all the defence after me and throw TDs all day and win the ring at the end of the year.
happens in ALL sports.Talk is cheap.

We call them “armchair quarterbacks” OR “I coudda done better” guys.
This is my first thread in a year and maybe my only. I prefer to play then listen to people fight on forums and hear trolling.

99% on this entire forums is HATE and flames.I just wanted to say “well done” you got me and I learned somthing.

I doubtI will post here again. Just wanted to say my piece and give some credit.
I for one and my guild and many server mates will avoid D.A.O.C. guild ( whatever that means).Also those guys at PRO. We just got rolled too many times. I find that players that came from other games that talk on some “comm” program work better then PUGs by far.I wish more would check egos at the door and communicate.

Again, done posting. I would rather play then post.Rember folks. at the end of the day this is a game. Lets enjoy it and fight/troll less.

The counter to this build is either burst from multiple players or poison. The first works fine unless he has a GS then he will run off. The second, poison, is currently bugged and does not halve healing by 33%. Have fun.

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

K U T M.4539

Poison

gg wp

Because that’s its job?

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: atreyu.9624

atreyu.9624

The problem in this video (like in the previous one, but those were even worse) is the 2 people “dpsing”.

little big wizard – Eu

(edited by atreyu.9624)

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Ah yes, the ignorable warrior build, and I didn’t even have to watch the vid.

If you REALLY need to kill it, as Sifu said, burst dmg from multiple sources + poison is your best bet + immob right before swap to GS.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Sifu.6527

Poison

gg wp

Because that’s its job?

Awesome! Thanks. Can you tell me how I can get high uptime on poison as a Mesmer, Warrior, Ele, or Guardian?

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: voidwater.2064

voidwater.2064

Nothing impressive in that video, just an all-in regen warrior with no stun breaks, being carried by NPCs + fighting enemies with low damage.

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

atreyu.9624

Nothing impressive in that video, just an all-in regen warrior with no stun breaks, being carried by NPCs + fighting enemies with low damage.

nerf anet! plx1!1oneshift+1!!!!1

little big wizard – Eu

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Stack conditions and poison
???
Profit

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

MiLkZz.4789

Oh this thread is turning into comedy gold.

I recreated the build from the video (had a spare 100g), I must have been really really close. Because my health and regen ticks were pretty much the same. I had 2k+ healing power. Which is pretty much the highest you can go in this game as far as I know off.

I was indeed not killable for bad players. But 4 players easily downed me. What you are saying is making my Bullkitten sensors go berserk. The only thing I found off in the videos is a racist redneck talking about imaginary chinese people thinking he was the best player in the world.

And yes, I would like to duel that guy anyday and kill him before your own eyes. I don’t even need help.

Best golem driver EU

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

atreyu.9624

The only thing I found off in the videos is a racist redneck talking about imaginary chinese people thinking he was the best player in the world.

yea kinda toxic attitude.

little big wizard – Eu

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

voidwater.2064

Awesome! Thanks. Can you tell me how I can get high uptime on poison as a Mesmer, Warrior, Ele, or Guardian?

You could achieve roughly the same effect by stacking degen equal to (warrior’s regen * 0.33) + poison damage

(edited by voidwater.2064)

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

The more important question is how you get 2k regen on a Ranger :/

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

K U T M.4539

Poison

gg wp

Because that’s its job?

Sigil of doom on both weapon sets.

Thats 50% uptime.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Shonuff.2354

Last post about this.
man im a mezzy, this impresses me.
perhaps post your vids doing the same or better then this.
Actually I no longer care.

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Laceration.4290

Laceration.4290

The only thing I found off in the videos is a racist redneck talking about imaginary chinese people thinking he was the best player in the world.

yea kinda toxic attitude.

Too bad BOOSTEDLASER blocked me on Youtube, I was about to reply back that afaik NA and EU servers cannot fight eachothers(or can they now?). So he’s saying he and Yak’s Bend owned AG? =p Reading his reply was hilarious tho.

Dr Laceration [AiD]
YouTube?

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

voidwater.2064

I get the feeling Shonuff is just here to shill for the obnoxious people who uploaded the Youtube videos, this is some lame PR campaign for bad builds.

(edited by voidwater.2064)

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Doctoris.2675

Doctoris.2675

The more important question is how you get 2k regen on a Ranger :/

Through the power of imagination!

During the uptime of Troll Ungent, it’s possible, but it doesn’t have permanent uptime like the regeneration warrior does. Through the math, it is possible to get around 1.5k HP/second regeneration as a banner warrior. HPS average is even higher when running a healing shout warrior if you use the lowest cooldown shouts every time they’re off cooldown while speccing for all the shout traits.

Poison is a direct counter to these banner regeneration based builds, as it decreases healing effectiveness by 33%. Using settlers or apothecary’s accessories and armor, this build can pack quite a bit of armor and fair condition damage (though limited to bleeding, poison, and low uptime on burning, so it’s easy to cleanse), but it doesn’t bring protection by itself— direct damage would inflict the equivalent of direct damage on someone with much lower armor and the protection buff on.

It’s a chore to fight this build in 1v1 because it takes a while to whittle down, but the offensive pressure this build brings isn’t very high (only 3 attacks to watch out for— sword 4/5 and bow 5). I watched the video— the two players opposing the warrior weren’t applying much offensive pressure at all (mesmer using mostly autoattacks through the entire thing and never switching weapons— neither did the ranger, and the ranger pet was dead), while the Warrior had the support of 3 Veteran NPCs. This is a well-known build already, and it is beatable.

[EDIT] After reading through the YouTube comments of the video from the uploader, this isn’t really worth looking into. It’s either a delusional uploader or a troll.

(edited by Doctoris.2675)

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Boreal.9826

Boreal.9826

[EDIT] After reading through the YouTube comments of the video from the uploader, this isn’t really worth looking into. It’s either a delusional uploader or a troll.

Agreed, and a rather abrasive one at that.

However, after watching keep defense in a couple of his videos, he is providing a tremendous amount of healing to allies. That cumulative healing per second is off the charts, and a major factor in those fights.

I like to play support, and now I’m motivated to level up my warrior. lol

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

atreyu.9624

Doing better than what exactly?

little big wizard – Eu

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Jake.2951

Jake.2951

Id like to say im truly amazed at this as i have been face to face with this player and there is no cheating or wat not going on i have been basically bullied by this one haha i have many times killed a group of players with my theif yet had a hard time with 3-4 other players on my side while this player lays there quite funny and i must admit i wouldn’t mind trying this out looks fun and i give him her a round of applause first time ive seen this

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

Whenever I feel like I need a good laugh, I hop on my unkillable Guardian and start dancing in front of enemies. Takes them about 5-7 minutes to kill me if I don’t decide to run away by then. The only downside is that I have absolutely no dps.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

MiLkZz.4789

Doing better than what exactly?

Killing him I guess, but only need my mouse to do better than that. Make him transfer over to Millers or Gunnars and I’ll kill him everyday/anyday with whatever build he brings. And yes I’ll be alone.

Best golem driver EU

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: AtoBoss.2906

AtoBoss.2906

oh wow. What’s new…. clerics, banner regen, adren heal and a signet.
OP, If you think that’s impressive and something the whole server should be talking about… maybe rethink how you use your class.
And dont give this guy any respect, his youtube channel is full of kitten, noone likes him and has a pathetic online ego.

Holycowow

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

I had hope for another video presenting unkillable wars in wvw..Oh well.

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: jayson.6512

jayson.6512

I smell anet will nerf us after watching this video its obvious you cant burts him right timing of burst will kill him plus with npc on his side i also done this before trolling 5 players guess what 1 thief came and he burst me then others help im dead.

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

atreyu.9624

I smell anet will nerf us after watching this video.

Im pretty sure Anet is laughing at this video as much as I am doing.

little big wizard – Eu

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

I love how all these people keep saying how they could kill someone that they haven’t even fought yet. People really love to talk crap they can’t back up. The people who have actually faced this person haven’t been able to kill them yet, so what makes you think you can?

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

Heta.8629

That warrior only posts vids of the people weak enough to not kill him. As many people mentioned a good DPS build would have no problem. There just needs a vid of someone else fighting him to show the real picture and dispel the unkillable warrior rumor

Unkillable Warrior

in Warrior

voidwater.2064

The people who have actually faced this person haven’t been able to kill them yet, so what makes you think you can?

the power of math