Upcoming changes to warrior few questions

in Warrior

Posted by: Seed.5467

Seed.5467

Reading the changes that are coming on 23/06/2015 i have few questions and hope someone can answer.

Peak Performance: Reduces the recharge of Physical skills by 20%. Physical skills deal 10% more damage for each bar of adrenaline you have accrued.

1. Does that mean that Physical Skills will do an extra 10% more damage based for each bar ? or is it like Physical skills will do 10% at 1 bar of adrenalin 20% at 2 and 30% at 3 ?

Discipline
Minor

Versatile Rage: Gain 5 adrenaline when you swap weapons.
Fast Hands: Reduces recharge of weapon swap by 5 seconds.
Versatile Power: Gain 2 stacks of might for 10 seconds whenever you swap weapons (combat only). Burst skill recharge is reduced by 15%.

2. Is there any particular reason why the most defined trait on warrior didnĀ“t make it as baseline and while we are at it, what are the warrior baselines ?

Healing Signet now applies 6 seconds of Resistance on activation.

3. Did the amount of healing been changed so it will be worth to activate HS ? If so how much will be raised ? Also, is HS the only skill that will provide “resistance” to the heavy condition meta or there are others ?

Those are few questions that i have in mind currently. I am sure more will come later on.

Regards

Seed

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

1. I think the second, so 30% at 3 bars (as opposed to ~33%).

2. Nobody knows, and nobody’s answering thusfar. Hopes are up on getting an answer though, as Josh seems to visit us a bit. Hopes are down on it becoming baseline, however. Well hey, at least mesmers got Illusionary Persona as baseline.

3. Don’t know about the healing, but you will get the Resistance, and they will nerf the HS passive. At least that’s what they said, but it is subject to change off course…

In fact, with that last remark in mind , why even ask questions at all?

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Posted by: Seed.5467

Seed.5467

If that is the case then is a straight out 70% damage nerf as currently when traited physical deals 100% damage. Too bad that change will practically render my physical build useless. First the main hand axe nerf, then the adrenalin and now this. Oh well..

2. Nobody knows, and nobody’s answering thusfar. Hopes are up on getting an answer though, as Josh seems to visit us a bit. Hopes are down on it becoming baseline, however. Well hey, at least mesmers got Illusionary Persona as baseline.

Allright, lets hope that we will get some answers at some point.

3. Don’t know about the healing, but you will get the Resistance, and they will nerf the HS passive. At least that’s what they said, but it is subject to change off course…

So, the 6sec resistance should be a compensation for the HS-passive heal nerf ? Still remains to be seen what the active heal and the recharge will be.

Because, my main is warrior and i am concerned that with the upcoming changes, i will get force to either go full condition warrior or Shoutbow-warrior in order to compete in the new heavy condition meta.

Regards

Seed

in Warrior

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Since the HS passive nerf wasn’t in the patch notes I don’t expect it will still happen.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in Warrior

Cygnus.6903

If that is the case then is a straight out 70% damage nerf as currently when traited physical deals 100% damage. Too bad that change will practically render my physical build useless. First the main hand axe nerf, then the adrenalin and now this. Oh well..

So, the 6sec resistance should be a compensation for the HS-passive heal nerf ? Still remains to be seen what the active heal and the recharge will be.

Because, my main is warrior and i am concerned that with the upcoming changes, i will get force to either go full condition warrior or Shoutbow-warrior in order to compete in the new heavy condition meta.

Regards

Seed

I was asking that retorically, but I do see your point. don’t get me wrong, I care as well, but after what they pulled with half the stuff they promised, I am simply going to wait for what is going to happen, and until then, I won’t believe anything really.

On the HS thing, yes, the resistance was meant to be enough incentive to use the active. I personally think this is not worth it, because it will only work against condi damage. Whereas it is a celestial meta, and you will stop regening HP. The new Healing Surge will be far superior for both healing and condi mitigation, as you can trait/rune for it to cleanse 2 conditions instead of just ignoring the effects for a little while.

Matter of fact, I think the first thing I will try is 60066.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Regards

Seed

The new Healing Surge will be far superior for both healing and condi mitigation, as you can trait/rune for it to cleanse 2 conditions instead of just ignoring the effects for a little while.

How do you come up with it cleansing two conditions.

in Warrior

Cygnus.6903

Regards

Seed

The new Healing Surge will be far superior for both healing and condi mitigation, as you can trait/rune for it to cleanse 2 conditions instead of just ignoring the effects for a little while.

How do you come up with it cleansing two conditions.

I don’t know, I meant one actually.