Updated WvW Warrior Builds

in Warrior

Posted by: XTR.9604

XTR.9604

You’d be gone in a jiffy when caught of guard hadn’t been for your condi clears or healing/buffs shield you from dps. I ran with lots of you guys before. Or with the large guilds that shield you when roaming or the many fellow roamers that died to shield your havoc team.

It’s funny you never mention us btw very sad sometime.
Sincerely your old core d/d ele friend from BP and many of us very old roamers.

We actually don’t run anywhere near larger guilds, we do our best avoid the larger groups from our server because we would rather fight on our own. We don’t run anything like how we used to run back when we were on BP either. We’re far more organized, we have an actual group comp now. Back when we were on BP, we all played solo roaming builds in a group of 2-5 people. Once other small groups started running actual comps where they were all supporting each other, we had to change to running a more support comp to stay competitive. It took some adjusting, but we’ve gotten a lot better as group because ofi t.

Also, I do remember you very well. I think I even asked you to transfer to us and to join XT when BP got unpaired from FA lol. You made D/D base ele look good and I always do my best to show respect to good roamers. You’re not forgotten, neither are my days on BP. I actually met the girl I’m about to marry in July on BP, so how could I ever forget that place?! haha.

Asphyxia [XT] – Crystal Desert & Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at XtremeTheory.com

in Warrior

Posted by: Waisenpai.6028

Waisenpai.6028

Also, I do remember you very well. I think I even asked you to transfer to us and to join XT when BP got unpaired from FA lol. You made D/D base ele look good and I always do my best to show respect to good roamers. You’re not forgotten, neither are my days on BP. I actually met the girl I’m about to marry in July on BP, so how could I ever forget that place?! haha.[/quote]

I’m sorry I’m salty from being linked to NSP and fighting outnumber Yak zergs or Roll, unit, AI guild (yes I know 2 Anet guys are their) :P and +9 roamers vs me T.T

Asphyxia I really enjoy your vids they have great team work if it wasn’t the few mowing me down haha T.T

Condi bow f1 does the job in team fights it’s a quick blanket of fire death.

Also congratulations to your irl success and happiness Yeah I was at Foo and Wench’s online wedding it was fun!
I hope you have fun with the cough cough expansion I heard warriors use d/d hehe. Their going to be lame eles! lol

Many apologies and keep up the great vids. PS do one with D/D war just for silliness!

Attachments:

Min Min core d/d ele Borlis Pass Bunny Thumper

in Warrior

XTR.9604

I’m sorry I’m salty from being linked to NSP and fighting outnumber Yak zergs or Roll, unit, AI guild (yes I know 2 Anet guys are their) :P and +9 roamers vs me T.T

Asphyxia I really enjoy your vids they have great team work if it wasn’t the few mowing me down haha T.T

Condi bow f1 does the job in team fights it’s a quick blanket of fire death.

Also congratulations to your irl success and happiness Yeah I was at Foo and Wench’s online wedding it was fun!
I hope you have fun with the cough cough expansion I heard warriors use d/d hehe. Their going to be lame eles! lol

Many apologies and keep up the great vids. PS do one with D/D war just for silliness!

I’d hate being linked to NSP lol. We’re on Crystal Desert, so if you ever get the itch to transfer, you’re welcome to run with us.

in Warrior

XTR.9604

Let me know if anyone has any questions in this thread or by pm on the builds. I have been away from the game for about a month now finalizing my wedding plans, building a race car, and playing other games. Most of the builds should be current right now.

in Warrior

XTR.9604

Let me know if anyone has any questions in this thread or by pm on the builds. I have been away from the game for about a month now finalizing my wedding plans, building a race car, and playing other games. Most of the builds should be current right now.

As someone who states on their blog “ANET keeps promoting skill-less game play” the direction and essence of your guide and promotion of brainless condi spam is highly ironic.

I’d like to see more skilled players in WvW. Less condi spam and players hiding behind gear.

I’m glad you’ve left. One less condi spammer yay.

Builds like my condi warrior existing are because ANET is promoting the skill-less game play lol. The only way they’re going to notice that it is incredibly over powered is by people playing it. I imagine I’ll be back at some point in the near future, but I do hope that they start paying better attention to builds like these. I have plenty of game play video that proves how incredibly strong it is if they needed proof lol.

in Warrior

XTR.9604

I also want to make mention that my condi warrior was never my favorite thing to play. I prefer my roaming power guardian build personally. The only reason I played condi warrior is because we fought 10-15 man groups with our 5 people more often than we ever fought even. When out numbered like that, having as much damage and survivability as possible is absolutely necessary. So yep, we ran that cheese as hard as we could. In fact, our comp had 2 of my condi warrior, 1 full heal ele, 1 hybrid guardian and a power rev. So we had an incredibly tank comp with a lot of heals and a ton of damage between Condi and the power damage from the guardian and rev.

For 1v1 fights, I always prefer my guardian because it takes more skill to play well and I don’t win by pressing 2 buttons lol..

(edited by XTR.9604)