[VIDEO] Small update and some roaming

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Hello guys!

Been a while, but I’ve just uploaded the promised update, all be it a small one, to the Indestructible Hulk build. The build still performs really well, and buffs to warrior sustain have allowed me to tweak it for more DPS.

Check it out!

Cygnus

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Nice vid. Still I prefer obindo’s roaming build though.

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

Cool vid, loved that intro. It’s nice to have you back.

For the food, have you considered the plate of mushels Gnashblade?

I’ve been recently playing a bit of WvW, with my old guild. I didn’t know about the meta, so asked my guild leader what he wanted me to run. I think you’d love his answer: full zerk with runes of durability, GS/Hammer, boon duration food and sigil of absorption on the hammer.

in Warrior

Cygnus.6903

Nice vid. Still I prefer obindo’s roaming build though.

That’s entirely logical! Mine is quite quirky I guess, and Obindo is such a magician. He could make anything work.

Cool vid, loved that intro. It’s nice to have you back.

For the food, have you considered the plate of mushels Gnashblade?

I’ve been recently playing a bit of WvW, with my old guild. I didn’t know about the meta, so asked my guild leader what he wanted me to run. I think you’d love his answer: full zerk with runes of durability, GS/Hammer, boon duration food and sigil of absorption on the hammer.

Very nice to hear!

I guess for GvG, hammer still has it’s uses. Rune of Durability also gives protection to your mates, so if all of you run it, that’s pretty much permanent protection. Boon duration Warrior is a known spec I think, and you can easily get 40% of it in WvW.

About the food, I don’t like it at all. Not because it isn’t strong, but because it is WAY TOO strong. Like seriously. 10% flat dmg reduction equals to like 300+ toughness? 15% boon duration is how much concentration? I think the food is completely ridiculous and will warrant a serious nerf in the future (something like 10% boon duration and 5% dmg reduction would still give you an unbalanced amount of stats compared to regular foods), so I will not be using it.
Honestly, this food is a clear piece of evidence how little Anet either understands balance in or gives a rats behind about WvW. At least prior nerfs to condi duration foods give me hope that this will be adressed in the future.

Nonetheless, if you’re looking for the most powerful food out there, this is certainly the way to go!

in Warrior

Posted by: Mighty Cole.7849

Mighty Cole.7849

Awesome video Cygnus! The intro still has me laughing. I have one question though. Is this new or old roaming footage?

in Warrior

Cygnus.6903

Awesome video Cygnus! The intro still has me laughing. I have one question though. Is this new or old roaming footage?

Glad you like it!

And yes, the roaming footage is a little old. You may notice some things are slightly different from what I’m explaining that I use now. Fact is, this vid has been ready to be released for a while, but I experienced some serious issues with my set-up (fawlty power source for one), that didn’t allow me to post it sooner. When things were back up and running, I rendered this as soon as possible. All problems should come to an end when I install the 1070 in a few months.