[VIDEO] Warrior WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Lordmoppdog.6341

Lordmoppdog.6341

[VIDEO] Warrior WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

playing as a char warrior and looking at this video, I can guarantee you that there is something wrong with char warriors:

• When I use shield #4 on my char warrior, the leap range is very small compared to the leaps shown on this video.

Another thing:
WTF is up with the DPS of over 23K? I use all ascended gear and I can do maximum about 6k and if it is a lucky critical hit with bursts about 11K, but never 23K with blades.

When I say all ascended gear is zerker, I really mean it, including legendary weapons and infusions.

I am starting to think chars must have a bug.

[VIDEO] Warrior WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Lots of smart decisions and efficient movement there. Impressive stuff and fun to watch too. Thanks for the vid.

playing as a char warrior and looking at this video, I can guarantee you that there is something wrong with char warriors:

• When I use shield #4 on my char warrior, the leap range is very small compared to the leaps shown on this video.

Another thing:
WTF is up with the DPS of over 23K? I use all ascended gear and I can do maximum about 6k and if it is a lucky critical hit with bursts about 11K, but never 23K with blades.

When I say all ascended gear is zerker, I really mean it, including legendary weapons and infusions.

Guards are char warriors and they have full movement on Shield Bash. Maybe you’re getting lag? It’s been bad lately, and I find it can cut movement on all of our skills.

Not sure how you figured 23k dps there… I mean, maybe a few times when he landed some aoe. But his numbers seem pretty normal to me.

EDIT: Or are you talking about 23k Gunflames? I didn’t notice any of those, but if that’s what you mean, it looks to me like he’s running Strength there instead of Defense, with Berserker Power for +20%, +10% from Stick and Move, full Bloodlust stacks, Signet of Might, some might, and probably some vulnerability on the target. That said the Gunflames I noticed ranged from 10k-18k or so.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

(edited by Choppy.4183)

[VIDEO] Warrior WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

Lots of smart decisions and efficient movement there. Impressive stuff and fun to watch too. Thanks for the vid.

Another thing:

Guards are char warriors and they have full movement on Shield Bash. Maybe you’re getting lag? It’s been bad lately, and I find it can cut movement on all of our skills.

Not sure how you figured 23k dps there… I mean, maybe a few times when he landed some aoe. But his numbers seem pretty normal to me.

EDIT: Or are you talking about 23k Gunflames? I didn’t notice any of those, but if that’s what you mean, it looks to me like he’s running Strength there instead of Defense, with Berserker Power for +20%, +10% from Stick and Move, full Bloodlust stacks, Signet of Might, some might, and probably some vulnerability on the target. That said the Gunflames I noticed ranged from 10k-18k or so.

He was able to do 23+K with 100 blades. I have experimented with many many gear and sigils and no build I have tried can reach 23K. I am extremely zerker that even a leaf falling from a tree can kill me.

[VIDEO] Warrior WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Great vid Exy-san!

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

[VIDEO] Warrior WvW

in Warrior

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Another thing:

He was able to do 23+K with 100 blades. I have experimented with many many gear and sigils and no build I have tried can reach 23K. I am extremely zerker that even a leaf falling from a tree can kill me.

I guess you didnt expiriment enough then

U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

[VIDEO] Warrior WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

You get those numbers when you zerk another zerker

[VIDEO] Warrior WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

Video is at about 10:40, it’s as Choppy as said, full zerk gear with power-based runes, Strength / Discipline / Berserker (no Defense). This brings you things like Stick and Move, Berserker’s Power and Bloody Roar, plus a good source of might, way enough to reach this level of damage.

Selecting the traits isn’t enough, though. You need to play a bit differently when you equip the Strength line, using dodges offensively for Reckless Dodge and keeping your damage modifiers up with dodging/bursting. It takes some work – maybe record some of your games, and check if you’re doing it right?

FWIW, I regularly inflict between 15k-20k damage in PvP with HB, with the Demolisher amulet (not even berserker), using Strength + Defense + Discipline. The strength line really makes the warrior a true beast.

[VIDEO] Warrior WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Potato.2567

Potato.2567

Too much random dodging.

RIP Warrior

[VIDEO] Warrior WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Too much random dodging.

I didn’t notice that myself, but when running Strength (which he was, at least when he had the rifle), you do that to (1) proc Reckless Dodge for 2-4k aoe damage, and (2) to bring endurance below 100% so you gain +10% damage from Stick and Move.

Iirc, you see him dodging before rifle bursting, even when nobody is attacking him. That’s what you should do when you have Stick and Move.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

[VIDEO] Warrior WvW

in Warrior

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Too much random dodging.

I didn’t notice that myself, but when running Strength (which he was, at least when he had the rifle), you do that to (1) proc Reckless Dodge for 2-4k aoe damage, and (2) to bring endurance below 100% so you gain +10% damage from Stick and Move.

Iirc, you see him dodging before rifle bursting, even when nobody is attacking him. That’s what you should do when you have Stick and Move.

I was about to say that. Exy is a great warrior that knows his stuff.
Hé isnt someone that do things randomly.

U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

[VIDEO] Warrior WvW

in Warrior

Posted by: Lordmoppdog.6341

Lordmoppdog.6341

Thanks for the input guys!

And btw, I hold a masters degree in random dodging so dontchu worry