Posted by: Ashkew.6584

Ashkew.6584

why was i still watching, i totally want more of that kittenty content
But nice vid man thanks

[VIDEO] WvW Outnumbered Roaming

in Warrior

Posted by: Lordmoppdog.6341

Lordmoppdog.6341

Ayy Sit i just linger amongst the shadows!
Glad to hear you enjoyed Ashkew ^^

in Warrior

Posted by: Corvinus.8634

Corvinus.8634

Nice one. Block up, let them go to town, then whip it out and go to town when they’re all like “eehh.. my kittens are on cooldown just spent them!” I like the idea of A/S so cool to see it work so well.

Would it work alright with just exotics you think? I’m so new I haven’t even touched ascended yet.

in Warrior

Lordmoppdog.6341

Exotics will definately do fine, if you got the time you should still try to get as much ascended as possible though!

in Warrior

Posted by: JediSange.1645

JediSange.1645

Pretty standard pre-HOT specialization load out. Strength/Defense/Disc which you can see from the video. Also easy to infer that it’s full Zerker given the health pool (and you mention on the YT comments that you run some survival).

So pretty much your build is known sans the following decisions, which I could probably gather from watching the video when I’m not at work:

- Runes
- Sigils
- Last Stand vs Cleansing Ire

But ultimately, this build is pretty bad and gets outclassed by Berserker. The damage you get from Strength is just so small compared to the Berserker output (Swiftness, Head Butt, Quickness, etc). Good play though at least, and entertaining to watch.

in Warrior

Lordmoppdog.6341

Pretty standard pre-HOT specialization load out. Strength/Defense/Disc which you can see from the video. Also easy to infer that it’s full Zerker given the health pool (and you mention on the YT comments that you run some survival).

So pretty much your build is known sans the following decisions, which I could probably gather from watching the video when I’m not at work:

- Runes
- Sigils
- Last Stand vs Cleansing Ire

But ultimately, this build is pretty bad and gets outclassed by Berserker. The damage you get from Strength is just so small compared to the Berserker output (Swiftness, Head Butt, Quickness, etc). Good play though at least, and entertaining to watch.

Glad to hear you enjoyed! And yes berserker is by far more optimal in many cases, no denying in that ^^