Viable build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Deagleup.5290

Deagleup.5290

Viable build?

in Warrior

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Mmh, it’s rather meh. Mixing only soldier and berserker won’t achieve anything. You’ll lack crit chance without an intel sigil. Knight would be better imo, and that way your EHP from adrenaline health and hs goes up. Maybe one of two pieces of zealot could make the deal. I don’t get your utilities. You have only one shout, but you take soldier runes. You have one shout, one physical, one stance. Go either triple stance or 2/3 shouts build. Your best bet as far as runes go is melandru, but they are expensive. Your trait distribution is strange as well. You could either move thos tactics points wich aren’t mandatory to discipline for a F1 oriented build, or move the arms or strenght points to tactics and make a shout heal build.
Hope this helps.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Viable build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Deagleup.5290

Deagleup.5290

Mmh, it’s rather meh. Mixing only soldier and berserker won’t achieve anything. You’ll lack crit chance without an intel sigil. Knight would be better imo, and that way your EHP from adrenaline health and hs goes up. Maybe one of two pieces of zealot could make the deal. I don’t get your utilities. You have only one shout, but you take soldier runes. You have one shout, one physical, one stance. Go either triple stance or 2/3 shouts build. Your best bet as far as runes go is melandru, but they are expensive. Your trait distribution is strange as well. You could either move thos tactics points wich aren’t mandatory to discipline for a F1 oriented build, or move the arms or strenght points to tactics and make a shout heal build.
Hope this helps.

At the moment I don’t have money for Melandru runes. I feel that I lack damage with a shout heal build, especially in 1v1s in EOTM. I’d lose 6 out of 10 of the time, because of damage. But right now im going to get 500 armorsmith for ahamid’s armor. Zerker weps, and trinkets. I’m trying to go for an f1 build. Just sucks that i cant use my trooper’s ability to remove condis from allies.

Viable build?

in Warrior

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

If you do use trooper runes, you’ll need shouts, and if you take shouts in a tanky build like that, better trait them.
Things like 0/2/6/0/6 builds with axe and hammer works, although having a gs for mobility is also a nice choice.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Viable build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Crius.5487

Crius.5487

Jade Quarry since Beta

Viable build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

You want the 10% power isntead of Dote, so for shouts – 0 0 5 6 3

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

Viable build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Crius.5487

Crius.5487

Armored Attack is only about an 8% damage increase as opposed to Destruction of the Empowered which is a 3% increase per boon on the enemy. If your opponents consistently have more than three boons up than DotE is preferred over AA.

If you have enough necros and your group is exceptional at well bombing and immobilizing the enemy in your wells, AA might be a better trade off. For the most part though, I prefer to run with DotE instead.

Jade Quarry since Beta

(edited by Crius.5487)

Viable build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

Armored Attack is only about an 8% damage increase as opposed to Destruction of the Empowered which is a 3% increase per boon on the enemy. If your opponents consistently have more than three boons up than DotE is preferred over AA.

If you have enough necros and your group is exceptional at well bombing and immobilizing the enemy in your wells, AA might be a better trade off. For the most part though, I prefer to run with DotE instead.

It’s up to the player ofcourse. I can see why you’d make that decision but I’m more for damage that I have controll over and don’t need an enemy to act a certain way. If you take my meaning.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]