in Warrior

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

Happy new year and sorry for the poor quality, had major issues rendering

[Vid] Obindo [Cake] - WvW Roaming; KILLSHOT

in Warrior

Posted by: Thuggernaut.1250

Thuggernaut.1250

Obindo, thanks for another great Warrior video. I enjoyed your use of Gunflame and Arc Divider, especially in the fight near Pangloss in more confined quarters.

I’ve been using a variation of the Gunflame Berserker build since HoT dropped, and I find your videos (and Vaans’) timely and instructive. I personally substitute Arms instead of Defense, in order to guarantee big crit Gunflames (Burst Precision). It’s a glassy build, but I see your expert use of Greatsword and the Defense traits help you survive and thrive. I am tempted to switch to Greatsword after watching your videos (I use Sword + Warhorn as my melee set).

Kudos to you and Vaans for carrying the Warrior torch after this expansion dropped. At least us Warriors can shine in WvW, given the appropriate conditions.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bezerker.2379

Bezerker.2379

Honestly, Vaans and these kinds of videos have made me interested in the warrior class. I basically really like playing war. Never thought I would, and these videos are what made me try it. Yay cakewalk

in Warrior

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Kudos to you and Vaans for carrying the Warrior torch after this expansion dropped. At least us Warriors can shine in WvW, given the appropriate conditions.

Yolo killshot vids vs bad players have nothing to do with “carrying the warrior torch”..

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

Yolo killshot vids vs bad players have nothing to do with “carrying the warrior torch”..

^

in Warrior

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

It takes so much skill to Killshot and Volley rando pve heroes to death in wvw though.

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in Warrior

Posted by: Thuggernaut.1250

Thuggernaut.1250

It takes so much skill to Killshot and Volley rando pve heroes to death in wvw though.

It’s better than nothing. Without yolo gimmick builds, Warrior is a complete joke. At least we can get our kicks somehow.

in Warrior

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

Happy new year, thanks for the nice video! You guys seem to have a lot of fun roaming, it’s way more enjoyable to watch than the Pro Bunker Wars

in Warrior

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

It’s better than nothing. Without yolo gimmick builds, Warrior is a complete joke. At least we can get our kicks somehow.

Skullcrack still works against meta scrubs tho. But you know..to pull it off in ranked you have to be actually really good. Most people i see nowdays are carried by build.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Warrior

Posted by: angvl.1238

angvl.1238

I will say only this and i will close it here. " You cant duel the rabbits"

Swim (always with chickens)

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

But i still didnt get were your hate is coming from?
Im not picking any side. Just wondering why you’re hating.

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

I dunno, may be its the fact that even though warrior is in a bad spot, relying on 1 shot kills or spamming gun flame dosnt really impress anyone. its fun for sure but thats about it (imo).

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

But i still didnt get were your hate is coming from?
Im not picking any side. Just wondering why you’re hating.

Story is as follows:

I wanted to test gs sword/shield (base warrior) so joined a hotjoin to test it. I did 2v1 vs angvl and another one of his first thing when I joined. He got super kitten and all he did from then on was to tryhard kill me for about 20 more hotjoin matches to follow. He did not manage once, even with the tryhard go spectator for autobalance and then join again to have a team with more players so he could gank gank gank, still couldn’t kill me. He ran cele condi, still couldn’t manage to kill me once, he just kept dying as soon as it was 1v1 or 2v1 (him ganking). Quite sad honestly. Atleast he tried.

in Warrior

Hoaxintelligence.4628

I see, kitten .
angvl could’ve asked Obindo to do legit 1v1’s to practice and learn.
But instead he chose the dark side of the force.
angvl, you do not have the jedi master’s spirit

U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

I see, kitten .
angvl could’ve asked Obindo to do legit 1v1’s to practice and learn.
But instead he chose the dark side of the force.
angvl, you do not have the jedi master’s spirit

Lol nah, blocked him ages ago, evidentally I made the right choice, now he pm’s me on forums QQ’ing xP Evidentally I made right choice blocking him.

(edited by Obindo.6802)

in Warrior

Hoaxintelligence.4628

omg :p
So he’s not only hates you on the public forums but stalks you with private messages aswell.. #freaky xD
I have to agree with you that you did maked the right choice haha

U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

(edited by Hoaxintelligence.4628)