[Vid] Warrior WvW Roaming - The True Revenant

in Warrior

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

in Warrior

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

W8, if I iz revnunt ware iz meh 1.2k range 5sec CD telepurt?

On a serious note tho, nice montage, its cool to see more ppl playing power longbow, even if on naked characters.One thing I find ironic though is that a short while back we were both arguing about the viability of berserker axe/shield and you were dead set on convincing me that Vanilla axe/shield was simply better with me claiming the opposite. From the vid I guess you’ve changed your mind? :O

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

W8, if I iz revnunt ware iz meh 1.2k range 5sec CD telepurt?

On a serious note tho, nice montage, its cool to see more ppl playing power longbow, even if on naked characters.One thing I find ironic though is that a short while back we were both arguing about the viability of berserker axe/shield and you were dead set on convincing me that Vanilla axe/shield was simply better with me claiming the opposite. From the vid I guess you’ve changed your mind? :O

Adrenal health made berserker > vanilla

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

I still can’t decide between RR and CI, Smash Brawler and SI, and BR versus EC.

I love the healing and toughness from RR combined with savage instinct, CI is so nice to have for condi clears and adrenal gain though, and since I use Outrage/Heabutt/EP, all the extra might and stability from EC seems to be awesome, but took people down faster with taunt from BR.

I’m so confused and can’t decide, life was simpler in Vanilla.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Sweet vid Obindo-san!

@ furajir You dont have to go beserker right, Im running still vanilla ^^
You can always choose balance stance like me xD Depens on the build ofc, Im running a build with 35% boon duration. When going 1v1 vs pure condi build, and Im at arround 75% of my health, I just cast healing signet and beserker stance at the same time, before resistance boon ended you can cast healing signet again so you have atleast 32seconds of resistance.
But yea, when roaming with people then I swap back to CI ^^

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Been playing with all variables, but I can’t play vanilla anymore, Zerker is too good with new Adrenal Health changes.

RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

I like both tbh. But sins adrenaline buff I mostly go with vanilla gs longbow

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

I like both tbh. But sins adrenaline buff I mostly go with vanilla gs longbow

I try that from time to time, used to play it alongside hammer/gs religiously with bolas for immob+hb stacking inside CS. Maybe ill try it again.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lordmoppdog.6341

Lordmoppdog.6341

I swear Obindo you are gonna get us nerfed hard

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Smash Brawler seems much funner

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

I love the healing and toughness from RR combined with savage instinct, CI is so nice to have for condi clears and adrenal gain though, and since I use Outrage/Heabutt/EP, all the extra might and stability from EC seems to be awesome, but took people down faster with taunt from BR.

I would run cleansing ire if you don’t know who or what you’re gonna face, i.e ussual roaming. But if you do know matchup, and said matchup is vs non condi, then you can go rousing resilliance ofc, unless you value the ethic of not swapping build based on opponent

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

I swear Obindo you are gonna get us nerfed hard

Plz no ;-;

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

Sweet vid Obindo-san!

@ furajir You dont have to go beserker right, Im running still vanilla ^^
You can always choose balance stance like me xD Depens on the build ofc, Im running a build with 35% boon duration. When going 1v1 vs pure condi build, and Im at arround 75% of my health, I just cast healing signet and beserker stance at the same time, before resistance boon ended you can cast healing signet again so you have atleast 32seconds of resistance.
But yea, when roaming with people then I swap back to CI ^^

Thank you =)

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

I would run cleansing ire if you don’t know who or what you’re gonna face, i.e ussual roaming. But if you do know matchup, and said matchup is vs non condi, then you can go rousing resilliance ofc, unless you value the ethic of not swapping build based on opponent

And thoughts on EC vs Bloody Roar for solo roaming?

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

I prefer bloody roar, however if you struggle with CC in a bigger teamfight, then ofc you can go eternal ch. Atleast bloody roar better for small scale/duels imo.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

I’d definitely say go with EC when fighting condi warrs with Mace/shield. I mean I never take EC in a duel vs a power warr because pulsing stab makes the duels as boring as they can get, but vs a mace/shield skull grinder spammer kitten this kitten just take EC and cleansing ire and let him have it. No respect for condi warrs >:(

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

in Warrior

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

In my experience (and my preference)

CI>RR
EC>KofF or B Roar
Smash Brawler>Savage Instinct

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

I just decided to take SB, CI, and EC. I really like the extra stability.