[Video] Warrior GS/Hammer Outnumbered

in Warrior

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

helo here is warrior pvp video
does anyone else enjoy jamming as much as i do?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok0dtwGofVE

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Warrior

Posted by: Nuorus.8415

Nuorus.8415

Thanks for the awesome video!

Hammer is so good in WvW :P It doesn’t have place in PvE so it’s nice to make it work in WvW. Ofc it was good for zerging before but with recent changes it’s also good for roaming… love it!

Also your attitude was so Warriorish! Outmanned heavily and you went in and fought instead of runing away(like dirty thieves)! Also nobody was left behind

Feel free to argue with me. You learn something every time and it develops your personality.

People seems using word “trolling” out of context way too often…

in Warrior

Posted by: United.7361

United.7361

Nice turnaround! I also love the song choice in the vid. Mind if I ask what kind of build you were using?

in Warrior

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Zerk gear or?

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

in Warrior

Posted by: Gutts.8791

Gutts.8791

I’m gonna guess 0/10/30/0/30

With a mixture of Knights and Cavalier or somewhere along those lines

in Warrior

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Nice video and great fight also!

Heiann – NSP

in Warrior

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Watching on my phone, 20k HP or 26k?

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Warrior

Posted by: Nuorus.8415

Nuorus.8415

20k hp… and he is so kitten durable…

Feel free to argue with me. You learn something every time and it develops your personality.

People seems using word “trolling” out of context way too often…

in Warrior

Assassin X.8573

Ty. Thought so. Looks like he might be running something similar to my build. Only he uses healing sig and sos and I use surge and zerk stance. And it is just as durable. His play style is almost exactly like mine. It felt weird watching LoL.

Videos on Youtube

(edited by Assassin X.8573)

in Warrior

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Very nice video, love the outnumbered series.

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

in Warrior

Posted by: Sabastian.7126

Sabastian.7126

Great vid!

Sanctum of Rall
born Sept 20 – died Nov 11. reborn August 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEfbwJLw04I

in Warrior

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

nice and balanced that is …yes yes

in Warrior

Posted by: Odokuro.5049

Odokuro.5049

What’s the build for this, I am looking to switch up my current warrior who is a front-line tanker/cc in WvW to something more roamish.

Thanks!

The Self-Proclaimed Pervy Sage of Yaks Bend.
https://www.twitch.tv/amazinphelix

in Warrior

Posted by: sinzer.4018

sinzer.4018

Thats exactly what i do with my hammer/gs warrior. It’s hilarious. Good vid!

in Warrior

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

He should be running 0/10/30/0/30 with knight armor and mixture of zerk/cavalier trinkets. You can get 3.8k armor easily with those set up.

in Warrior

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

He should be running 0/10/30/0/30 with knight armor and mixture of zerk/cavalier trinkets. You can get 3.8k armor easily with those set up.

Can I ask how? I just did a build with full toughness gear, 0/10/30/0/30 runes of Melandru and only ended up with 3765.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIAQJASBGQQP0wqgLOFUC1j5oOiDA-jUBBYgBKBqIaslRFRjVbDTFjIqOKgKC-w

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

in Warrior

Posted by: ArtemisEntreri.4138

ArtemisEntreri.4138

Great video! Would be interested in gear/traits to compare to mine. You have good durability and good damage so it’s hard to tell what you run.

Guardian / Warrior / Thief / Necromancer
Black Gate – Immortals of the Mist [IoM]

in Warrior

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Great vid and this looks like a really solid build. Like most everyone else here, I’m very interested in your build as well. I’ve been looking for a reason to bring my warrior into WvW and I think this finally pushed me over the edge (debating between hammer + gs and hammer + axe/shield).

in Warrior

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

Regarding the durability:
He has a guardian popping prot on him

He pops the 3 stances then runs away leaving his team to fend off for them selves. Simply dodge out of the hammer burst, go for he backline of his group and take down a squishy. Then go back to the war and finish him.

Gotta love GS wars in group fights because they run off and leave the rest of the their team to pick off and when they come back..all their timers are off and we pick them off. Bad GS wars, that is. When you use gs3+5 to run..it takes time to walk back to the fight.

Running away and leaving your team isn’t that productive. You are supposed to stay and pump aoe stuns every 7 secs.

Sadly GS in group fights is mostly for running away.

I’d rarher stay in and help my group with LB or s/w as a second set -given the aoe benefit of lb and the aoe benefit of warhorn+ best single immob in game.

What’s the point of filming zerg fights when it constitutes running away from bad pvers and being proud of it?.

in Warrior

Posted by: lchan.2169

lchan.2169

eh?…the game play is one that is of strategy. You can stay and fight till you drop, or you can play with a bit more head. I believe his mates will also do the same and run to get a quick recovery before reentering the fray. Its how you utilise your skills to the advantage. You tell me you will continue to stand there pressing skill 1 while waiting for others to cooldown? You will be dropped in 3 secs and you might as well not be there assisting at all.

in Warrior

Posted by: Loco.2830

Loco.2830

i agree with Ichan, thats called using your brain fellas, its at least 10 enemies, we guess they are all 80 and know what they are doing(more or less) i mean the game has been out for a while now.

FSP.

in Warrior

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Agreed Lchan, it’s tactics. You know now those people who the commanders shout to do not chase? Well they are not all listening and chasing that poor little group or solo players and get demolished when they realize the zerg isnt right behind them.

in Warrior

Posted by: imdapro.3256

imdapro.3256

Very nice gameplay with the turnaround earthshaker

Yaks Bend Solo Hammer/Gs Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

its at least 10 enemies, we guess they are all 80 and know what they are doing(more or less) i mean the game has been out for a while now.

Thief is heartseeking non stop. Mesmer does slow keyboard turns and backtracks and the same thing goes for the necros. All the rangers didn’t know what they were doing it seemed. Obviously they are PVErs playing WvW for the achievements. There’s no way 4 players would survive completely outnumbered against skilled players. It wouldn’t happen.

This is the usual hammer build and he’s durable because of the regen and protection from the guardian.

Fun video, though! Always nice demolishing a larger group even if they are just PVErs.

in Warrior

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

You were plying against a bunch of autoattacking noobs but it still was a good video

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Warrior

Posted by: Oraith.1732

Oraith.1732

I lol’d at the thief that was using hs to travel.

in Warrior

Posted by: Defcon.8509

Defcon.8509

Gotta love GS wars in group fights because they run off and leave the rest of the their team to pick off and when they come back..all their timers are off and we pick them off. Bad GS wars, that is. When you use gs3+5 to run..it takes time to walk back to the fight.

Running away and leaving your team isn’t that productive. You are supposed to stay and pump aoe stuns every 7 secs.

I only watched a few secs of the video, but I run a GS/Hammer build in wvw and I think you are vastly discounting the value of “running away”.

In many large fight stand-off situations being able to push in (even though you’re rushing into clusters of ten other players) and disrupt their back line is immensely valuable. Now those people are having to dodge, blow stunbreakers, and try to deal with you. This is valuable time that your back line (and other melee) has to happily bash on them without retribution and push forward.

Being able to engage that many (and the goal is to attack the center of the most concentrated group to disrupt as many as possible) and survive to do it again is one of the prime tools to sway the tide in those types of engagements.

Perhaps it isn’t your desired play style, and that’s fine. It is an extremely potent tool in certain scenarios, and very strong in most others. Sit in the back and shoot your longbow in the big fights, some of us love jumping dead into the center of the enemy and watching them scatter.

in Warrior

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

3 ppl who can communicate vs 7ish people who can’t…look who wins. The only thing I really saw was the target symbols and the fact they were chatting. Good example that all the warrior talk currently is not just about build that is making it “O.P”..it mostly the players behind them are just skilled and not spam happy.

in Warrior

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

3 ppl who can communicate vs 7ish people who can’t…look who wins. The only thing I really saw was the target symbols and the fact they were chatting. Good example that all the warrior talk currently is not just about build that is making it “O.P”..it mostly the players behind them are just skilled and not spam happy.

Dude, this game favors numbers through game mechanics so much that when three people beat seven it is noteworthy no matter what the circumstances are.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Warrior

Posted by: Senjun.8149

Senjun.8149

I’m not saying that the video wasn’t very entertaining because it was but imagine if you were instead 2 Eles and a ranger, would you have been able to do that, or even come close?

An overpowered profession in the hands of a competent player is a game breaking thing.

in Warrior

Assassin X.8573

I’m not saying that the video wasn’t very entertaining because it was but imagine if you were instead 2 Eles and a ranger, would you have been able to do that, or even come close?

An overpowered profession in the hands of a competent player is a game breaking thing.

Short answer: Yes. 2 skilled ele players and a skilled ranger can do exactly the same thing as these three.

You obviously haven’t seen bunker ele and regen rangers…

Videos on Youtube

in Warrior

Posted by: JHN.8749

JHN.8749

holy kitten thats a lot of yaks bend lol

Sbi Asuran Mesmer Solo Roamer

in Warrior

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

Holy moly lewd guy nice job on the video!

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP