Video of some warrior roaming

in Warrior

Posted by: KhainPride.3987

KhainPride.3987

Guys check out this guys video and videos.

Totally crazy

in Warrior

Posted by: vilenugget.5830

vilenugget.5830

wtf anet 12:15 LMAO

in Warrior

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

Power Warrior is completely insane in WvW rn. Too much regen and too many things that have to be dodged imo. Add blocks and invuln on top of that and you can 2v1 easily. I’m steadily leaning more towards adrenal health taking a reasonable 33% reduction.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

There are plenty of vids showing other classes doing similar things in wvw. in fact here is a thief doing similar stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUNtYg24T20

but it was fun to watch, and i love that last bonus clip lol

(edited by emkelly.2371)

in Warrior

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

Power Warrior is completely insane in WvW rn. Too much regen and too many things that have to be dodged imo. Add blocks and invuln on top of that and you can 2v1 easily. I’m steadily leaning more towards adrenal health taking a reasonable 33% reduction.

If you demand nerfs get your facts staight. Ele has invuln, warrior does not.

I yet have to See a warrior winning a 2v1 against 2 semi skilled scrappers.
But ofc QQ away, thats what the forum is here for.

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Ok, I don’t understand,

Whats he running? My berserker power war doesn’t hit that hard without stacks,

Can someone enlighten me lol, I mean hes not even running food in some clips.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Hes not using zerk, He has Strength, Defense, and Disc, so I know hes not running arms for unsuspecting foe…

RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: green slayer.2045

green slayer.2045

I know this Warrior, he rages when he battles bunker, Inspiration to play bunker.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

twisted fighter was the name given.

Pretty sure he’s the one that posted his build a month ago….here. The endurance regen one. Just 90% passive regen and 100% on stance proc. I played the build for a good period and it was quite fun, just I found it rather ridiculous how long it took to fight players using blocks…..and the longer you fight the less of an advantage the warrior has….and the more likely the enemy will have friends that show up. Given I like to end fights as quickly as possible and move on….its not a build for me. It is quite fun as I said, and I’m sure with a partner you won’t run into the problems I do when running stuff like this solo. So if you run solo and ur fine getting bogged down by enemies that die respawn and die and respawn in such a manner where you are stuck fighting until they giveup…..then sure you really can’t go wrong with this build. Don’t expect to be solo’ing very many contested objectives though when there’s a wp nearby. Against more competent opponents though ur at a disadvantage due to only having 1 stability that you can’t control when it procs. There are better builds for burst and there are better builds for sustain. This one is a good middle ground and has alot of fun and control to it though. I prefer full burst though.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

(edited by Cerby.1069)

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Pretty sure he’s the one that posted his build a month ago….here. The endurance regen one. Just 90% passive regen and 100% on stance proc. I played the build for a good period and it was quite fun, just I found it rather ridiculous how long it took to fight players using blocks…..and the longer you fight the less of an advantage the warrior has….and the more likely the enemy will have friends that show up. Given I like to end fights as quickly as possible and move on….its not a build for me. It is quite fun as I said, and I’m sure with a partner you won’t run into the problems I do when running stuff like this solo. So if you run solo and ur fine getting bogged down by enemies that die respawn and die and respawn in such a manner where you are stuck fighting until they giveup…..then sure you really can’t go wrong with this build. Don’t expect to be solo’ing very many contested objectives though when there’s a wp nearby. Against more competent opponents though ur at a disadvantage due to only having 1 stability that you can’t control when it procs. There are better builds for burst and there are better builds for sustain. This one is a good middle ground and has alot of fun and control to it though. I prefer full burst though.

What would you call a full burst build? Im just curious.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQBdy0BUFC2FCYSKQUKWqCMleQsLHgUAaABg3Rbqd2C-TFROwAgV/ZkyPA7PITJIpACcrF-w

Thats what I run

in Warrior

Posted by: KhainPride.3987

KhainPride.3987

he doesnt run endurance regen food

and u dont need more than 1 stab(passive is fine)

I run the most spec’d out for burst and i solo roam

im the warrior on dragonbrand right now who 1v6 FA and 1v5 JQ on many occasions

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

What would you call a full burst build? Im just curious.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQBdy0BUFC2FCYSKQUKWqCMleQsLHgUAaABg3Rbqd2C-TFROwAgV/ZkyPA7PITJIpACcrF-w

Thats what I run

Generally something with signet of might. Depending on ur weapons and sigils what u have there is fine when not facing enemies that use blocks. When they do use blocks….I might not call what you have there full burst just cause ur gonna be spending a ridiculous amount of time kiting those players.
Inwhich case lose the outrage and get signet of might going, switch cleansing ire for last stand to compensate….u have longer berserker stance uptime and vigor for more dodges, it compensates for fewer stun breaks…and the cleansing ire I never really liked since its situational depending on the opponent. Do 1 thing good and do it well, the rest is kitten.

So like that is what I run lately (u can change the food/utility buffs, I just find it more conservative and therefore better against the daredevil spam I face on a daily basis lately).
http://de.gw2skills.net/editor/?vJQQNAR3ejMdQXIWFC2dAnIG6BKsG6hcwCgPIC02I8TDA-TVDEABZfABA4gEslSQmU+ko6PE8AAaTXQuaYSZ/hsUCBxFA4hjEg7HARjQAAEgbezsZbGc0je0hO0h21t5Nv5NvZpAKSkF-w

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]