Vitality Tree "Empowered":

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

The ‘5’ point trait in vitality tree and “Empowered” need moved.

Empowered is just a really nice skill to have, and its pretty much what the tree focuses on, boons and more boons.

They can switch the traits out, since empowered is pretty much what everyone is going to get anyways, it deserves to be the ‘5’ point trait. (or atleast the 15 point one… but meh, the ‘5’ point one and the 15 point one are both pretty horrible, V-tree is probably the worst in the game.)

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

(edited by Daecollo.9578)

in Warrior

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

I say change Empowered to “1% increased damage for every suggestion made by Daecollo”.
+7000% dmg ftw

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

I say change Empowered to “1% increased damage for every suggestion made by Daecollo”.
+7000% dmg ftw

Dude, that would be awesome.

in Warrior

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Well it’s stronger than comparable traits other classes got and still comes earlier (‘Power of the Virtues’ is minor trait at 25 points in Virtues). As a minor trait i would put it at least at the ‘15’ position if not ‘25’.

(Hey, it’ only fair. You want our heals, boons and damage mitigation so you should at least have to give up on something on exchange )

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

Well it’s stronger than comparable traits other classes got and still comes earlier (‘Power of the Virtues’ is minor trait at 25 points in Virtues). As a minor trait i would put it at least at the ‘15’ position if not ‘25’.

(Hey, it’ only fair. You want our heals, boons and damage mitigation so you should at least have to give up on something on exchange )

Well the ‘5’ point trait is worthless too it feels like.

I would think it should give something like “5 seconds of vigor on critical.” (Cooldown: 5s)

in Warrior

Posted by: Vicarious.3047

Vicarious.3047

If a warrior could come anywhere near the guardian on scales of survivability then sure I’d be willing to sacrifice some of our damage or move our only decent minor traits back a bit.

But sadly we don’t and this one little suggestion will still leave us FAR behind the guardian, so no that’s not fair.

Just saying.