in Warrior

Posted by: Thunderbird.4298

Thunderbird.4298

http://www.twitch.tv/thunderbird854 WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUP

WARRIOR steaming LIVE Crysis 1# WARRIOR NA

in Warrior

Posted by: infinityandbeyond.9652

infinityandbeyond.9652

Make sure the #1 goes in your signature. If you want guidance im sure online is available to help you.

Infi Erratum.
Snafs Golem Emporium SoS

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

I thought online -“inventor of the orignal shoutbow”- “pwner of everything” -“bunkermaster against a thief on point” – was top warrior NA and Nr. 1?

#Thus#pwn#pro#I left Gw2thousandmonthsago

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

claiming that you are what you are not will obscure the strengths you do have while destroying your credibility

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

Make sure the #1 goes in your signature. If you want guidance im sure online is available to help you.

LOL stop trolling the poor guy xD

On the other hand I just retried ham/gs (without rampage ofc, kitten rampage) after nearly 3 months of pure berserker/def/disc greataxe and holy hell it felt epic. The burst from greataxe is gone but landing those hammer cc’s just felt incredible.

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

in Warrior

Posted by: Syde.5961

Syde.5961

So @online, how does this “#1 Warrior NA” thing work? Is there an application and an essay that I have to write first? :P

Og Salmonder [oT] – Warrior
Stormbluff Isle

in Warrior

Posted by: Arewn.2368

Arewn.2368

Being #1 is something you demonstrate, not something you say.
Prancing about throwing in how you’re #1 at every opportunity just makes you seem insecure and ultimately hurts your credibility. It’s also not very likable.
Perhaps more importantly though, nobody believes you and nobody cares.

in Warrior

Posted by: Drayos.8759

Drayos.8759

is that guy seriously still yelling about how he thinks hes #1 warrior, u reliese “best warrior” on the majority is down to the Majorities opinon right?… U cant simply say u are the best…. Generally its Something players say about someone else..

if u were the “best” warrior, u wouldn’t be giving up because 1 build leaves the game, its a MMORPG, its built off the back of changing things and if u were so qualified and capable you’d simply find a new build, which kinda proves in your own words, ur only capability lies in shoutbow.. being great at 1 thing never makes u the best at the entire thing