Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

Forum bug..

15char

Warrior Bug list (UPDATED)

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

If its not bugged there is no official response from ANET regarding the matter, not in too tips and not on wiki.

It is assumed functionality.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

You did not add the hammer delay to the bug list.

Can you be more specific? is it the pre-cast time or aftercast?

Well the after cast just sucks. that’s not bug. No the problem is that activating both versions of the burst skill will cause you to sit in one place for 1.5 seconds before actually performing the skill.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Rush has been working really great for me, since the most recent change to it. The animation feels tighter, hit feels on point now, and the little extra “leap/slide” at the end is great and (rightfully so) makes it a little better for chasing than fleeing.

That was my real 4th anniversary gift!

Is anyone else still having issues with it? If it’s good for everyone, I say we cross it off the list.

in Warrior

Posted by: Archilus.4590

Archilus.4590

Headbutt’s self-stun does not trigger the last stand trait.

Maybe you forgot about this one when you made the update, the bug is still present ^^

in Warrior

Posted by: zwirek.7804

zwirek.7804

bug i found last time, i tested this and its happening 80% of skill use

after going to berserk mode and using HB right after last hit of HB is slowed down like atk speed form berserk or quickness is not working on last HB hit on top of this if you will use AA or anything after last HB hit animation you will cancel this last hit even when animation is finished you have to wait up to 1 sec for this last HB hit

in Warrior

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

Headbutt’s self-stun does not trigger the last stand trait.

Maybe you forgot about this one when you made the update, the bug is still present ^^

This is probably intentional and rightfully so

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

unfortunately Obindo, it is a new issue. if they changed it to not proc Rousing Resilience they changed it recently without putting it in the patch notes. before the AH change RR was my main heal and Headbut to break stun+Enter Bersrerk to break self stun was actually my favorite heal combo. I’m okay with it not procing RR though, as Elites are powerful enough. just saying it’s not SUPPOSED to be that way.

in Warrior

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

unfortunately Obindo, it is a new issue. if they changed it to not proc Rousing Resilience they changed it recently without putting it in the patch notes. before the AH change RR was my main heal and Headbut to break stun+Enter Bersrerk to break self stun was actually my favorite heal combo. I’m okay with it not procing RR though, as Elites are powerful enough. just saying it’s not SUPPOSED to be that way.

I was not talking about Rousing Resilience?

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

oh.
15 chars