Warrior Critical Tank build

in Warrior

Posted by: Mystogan.4157

Mystogan.4157

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vIAQNAS3ejMd04ZlHuewJaABVQDNP+hg4/SPQjxINA-z0BB4fCyEBBiKAO3sIasV1FRjVhET7iIqOAwBADP8wDP8wlCgilRA-w

Been playing warrior a lithe while now and just thought id share my build =]

It has 30k hp
3.7k att
2.5k tough
71% crit dmg
26% crit chance

Feel free to leave feed back, also weapons change a lot from LB GS Axe Hammer Sh.. usually the only ones i use

Thy Shall Fear The Reaper (FxRe)

in Warrior

Posted by: ShakeyStorm.7180

ShakeyStorm.7180

All Ascended items.

No Hammer mastery means you will be on Axe 1 almost consistently.
No means of condition cleansing means you are fully depending on your 30k health against condition heavy builds.
No means of mobility so you cannot run when you get outnumbered in WvW.
No mobility so you will be kited almost all the time.

I may be wrong though. Try it and let us know.

in Warrior

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

No mobility. Bad armor. 0 condi cleanse. Bad build

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

in Warrior

ShakeyStorm.7180

Try it in PvP training grounds. Just to get the feel of what’s to come.

in Warrior

Posted by: Seerstrange.4723

Seerstrange.4723

Carpboy’s acting like a kitten but he makes a point health isn’t everything and in the condi tank world that is pvp you really need some removal.

Anet give us new skills!

in Warrior

Mystogan.4157

To deal with condis i jst switch up my utilities. Jst cause those are the ones i put up doesnt mean they dont get switched. Codni removal shout/ sig and sometimes i change the vit trait to use “shake it off” wen u get a condi. As i said i switch weapons too. Gs for mobility and sometimes bull charge utility. Depends what im doing. Condi temoval is ez. Same with mobility. U can throw any weapon u want in there. Even traited WH

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

To deal with condis i jst switch up my utilities. Jst cause those are the ones i put up doesnt mean they dont get switched. Codni removal shout/ sig and sometimes i change the vit trait to use “shake it off” wen u get a condi. As i said i switch weapons too. Gs for mobility and sometimes bull charge utility. Depends what im doing. Condi temoval is ez. Same with mobility. U can throw any weapon u want in there. Even traited WH

How is shake it off usefull against 6+ condis ? Better go for stamina,since its a full cleanse.

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

Fixed: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vIAQNAS3ejMd04ZlHuewJaABzQDrC9B4I9ANGj0A-z0BB4fCyEBBiKAO3sIasV1FRjVhET7iIqOAwBADP8wDP8wlCgilRA-w (Cleansing ire, empower allies, +10% power of toughness plus fast hands)

Since you’re going shouts you’d want soldier runes and all your problems with condi removal will be fixed. This build is too focused on stats. Also you would want more toughness than vitality, especially since 10% of toughness is converted to power. It means if you have 1900 toughness you get 190 power from that trait alone. And empower allies applies to you aswell, that’s 150 extra power. so you get 340 extra power, that’s 40 MORE than your first build, and now you have alot of survivability aswell(cleansing ire is absolute ACE). I never use desperate power without defy pain trait. I hope you can see why. With fast hands you should consider having on swap sigils also to help you in the actual fights, not just on the writing table.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

(edited by Gamgee.8612)

in Warrior

Mystogan.4157

thanks for the fix 100x bettr
least someone is nice around here

in Warrior

ShakeyStorm.7180

Hey, we could have just ignored your post you know. We cared enough to say tell you its weaknesses. Part of the thrill is thinking on how to improve it better.
Ask and we will answer.

in Warrior

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

How is shake it off usefull against 6+ condis ? Better go for stamina,since its a full cleanse.

Shake it off is on a 25 sec(20 specced) timer, clear up to 3 conditions with runes, heal for at least 2k if you use shout heal, 1 bar of adrenaline with the trait and best of all it work on your allies… I don’t like passive on signet since it doesn’t work when used and on a 45 sec(36 specced) cooldown.

If you play mostly solo, no rune and no traits specced into shouts maybe signet is better.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Except Sheake it Off only removes 1 condition and 2 if you use soldier runes not 3 like the above said.

I don’t like share it off at all, and I dont like solder runes at all. One of the worst rune sets in the game so someone can remove 2 conditions instead of 1. No thanks.

Ya use the signet of stamina bro saved me plenty of times. Even a full shout build with runes isn’t as good as signet of stamina for solo play.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

Shake it off is on a 25 sec(20 specced) timer, clear up to 3 conditions with runes, heal for at least 2k if you use shout heal, 1 bar of adrenaline with the trait and best of all it work on your allies… I don’t like passive on signet since it doesn’t work when used and on a 45 sec(36 specced) cooldown.

If you play mostly solo, no rune and no traits specced into shouts maybe signet is better.

I agree. However it removes 2 condis at most and heal for 1.750 if you don’t specc healing power on armor.

What is really speaking for it is the 20 sec cd(which you should have if you run shout heal), it works on allies and it’s a STUNBREAKER. Which signets are not. I would only use stamina signet for the passive endurance reg, not for the condi cleanse. That’s different from experience ofcourse but thinking that op is new to warriors he’ll just pop it whenever he gets more than 2 condi and the passive will be useless and a much longer cd. And no stunbreaker.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Warrior

Posted by: shadowpass.4236

shadowpass.4236

Try this instead:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vIAQNAseRjMd04ZnHWewJaABz4KqC9B4I9ANGw0A-z0CB4fJDVUQkiIZkFgEBBK3UIMHVatyqIasKkYaXCRqYpOAwBADP8wDP8wlCYUhRA-w

better mobility, damage, and tankiness :]

u can swap out dolyak signet for balanced stance if u want, depends on how much stability u need :P

I was a power ranger before it was cool.
Guild Leader of Favorable Winds [Wind]