Signet of Rage nerfed
Because of Might Nerf

Forceful Greatsword nerfed
because of might nerf

Versatil Power nerfed
because of might nerf

Longbow nerfed
because of might nerf

Every single PvP build will have close to around 10 mights so nerfed (might is a really important part of warrior)
because of might nerf

Hambow while being already nerfed around having orignal 25 stack of might nerfed
hello devs.

it seems like the only 10% arcing slice was there just to compensate for the might nerf.

(edited by Simon.3794)

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Posted by: Crash.5362

Crash.5362

Yeah, the might nerf is kinda yet another bit of a hit against Warriors.

But there are many other classes that also rely heavilly on might. I wouldnt say it was a “lets nerf warriors even more” deal.

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

Yeah, the might nerf is kinda yet another bit of a hit against Warriors.

But there are many other classes that also rely heavilly on might. I wouldnt say it was a “lets nerf warriors even more” deal.

Warrior is more might heavy then any other classes (not talking about specific builds)
And is balanced around having that amount of original might (like hambow, etc)

This is basically nerfed because they don’t care about warrior at all
Was Might nerfed when Hambow was OP and crashing everybody with 25 stack of might? NO, they nerfed hard to hambow and warrior

Now did they nerf Engi and Ele? Minor nerf to ele and no nerf to rifle engi and they decide to nerf Might instead, while rifle Engi isnt even that might heavy.

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

the might was universal and affects every proffession in every game mode

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Posted by: Mind Hacker.1409

Mind Hacker.1409

That’s it guys. The time for a warrior in PvP is over now. After several nerfs forced us into playing the dull shoutbow support build even this is now not even comparable to what say a necro brings to the table. I’m putting my warriors on ice.

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Posted by: Dennis.3068

Dennis.3068

If your focus is on the might-nerf, you will find that this hit other professions like Celementalists and Celenginiers even harder.
I think this balance patch was pretty good, if you think about how Anet usually nerfs. This time they made pretty small cuts.
We will see where this is going in the future.

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Posted by: Somnolentjack.3460

Somnolentjack.3460

If you aren’t bad then you shouldn’t have to worry too much. Good players will always overcome the nerfstick.

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

But warriors suffer the most along with elementalists, as they rely most heavily on might. All classes were hit harder than even the ferocity patch but it’s abundantly clear that warriors were hit harder than most other classes from it.

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Simon.3794

But warriors suffer the most along with elementalists, as they rely most heavily on might. All classes were hit harder than even the ferocity patch but it’s abundantly clear that warriors were hit harder than most other classes from it.

yes, if people actually pay attention and play multiple classes
they will notice how might focused is warrior.

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Posted by: adozu.6398

adozu.6398

i’d say it would be a good time to reverse the latest (and already pretty random) nerf to signet of rage.

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

My engineer would like a word with you.

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Posted by: BlackTruth.6813

BlackTruth.6813

Might focused? Sigh. People are too accustomed to “Shout-bow” being a balance indicator. Even that spec is still very useful because guess what? They never touched Soldier runes or nerfed the healing on it.

If you’re talking about GS, I don’t understand why you think this weapon is about stacking might to be effective. It’s actually about repositioning.

Most DPS builds aren’t about might, it’s about forcing people’s cool downs and dodges.

If you have to rely on might to be effective on Warrior, then you have to re-roll. There is no hope for you at this point if you’re blaming the might nerf because you can’t make Warrior work.

I’m just glad Warrior is back to where it was and I may be delusional when I say this but: You shouldn’t touch Warrior if you aren’t good enough with simple math and mechanics.

If anything it’s the class that relies the least on boons and is a lot stronger with it because Warrior actually has a lot of raw power. I’ll let you people figure out why.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009
Schwahrheit, #1 Fuhrer NA, Just your everyday typical rager

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

Oh man, Schwar is back? Inb4 b&.

Also you streaming?

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

My popcorn is ready./thread

Attachments:

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Simon.3794

My engineer would like a word with you.

Engineer as a class is no where might focused
i think i did mentioned class not build and i did said "exception of builds)
Few example, Rabid Balth engi, do they blast their fire field? rarely, like 3 might, 6 for max.
And Cele engi? They don’t even blast fields, they only use sigil of battle, and chaith said that he can easily replace that for something else and still be good without might.

Almost every classes can build to focus might if they want to, but warrior can not simply unfocus might.

(edited by Simon.3794)

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Simon.3794

Might focused? Sigh. People are too accustomed to “Shout-bow” being a balance indicator. Even that spec is still very useful because guess what? They never touched Soldier runes or nerfed the healing on it.

Sign, accustomed to Shout bow being balance indicator?
Why would you think that way?
I did not post this thread based on shoutheal only
nor Hambow if you know what it is ( tip: it stacks might too)
and i’m not even talking about PvE, because that’s too obvious

If you’re talking about GS, I don’t understand why you think this weapon is about stacking might to be effective. It’s actually about repositioning.

and? You don’t only gain might from might stacking. With gs/lb(40406 serious build, not counting rune) you can basically have around 10 might if you simply have your elite up and weapon swap(from versatile power) like you are supposed to while might stacking with Longbow during rotation and repositioning. that’s 350 power right there (pre nerf)

Most DPS builds aren’t about might, it’s about forcing people’s cool downs and dodges.

you simply denied hambow and the reason of using Signet of Rage in almost every build since 2012

If you have to rely on might to be effective on Warrior, then you have to re-roll. There is no hope for you at this point if you’re blaming the might nerf because you can’t make Warrior work.

I can make zerker warrior work with only main hand sword and naked in hotjoin yoloq yolotq.

I’m just glad Warrior is back to where it was and I may be delusional when I say this but: You shouldn’t touch Warrior if you aren’t good enough with simple math and mechanics.

Like when exactly are you talking about?
late 2012? early 2013? late 2013? 2014?

If anything it’s the class that relies the least on boons and is a lot stronger with it because Warrior actually has a lot of raw power. I’ll let you people figure out why.

Yes, warrior have less acces to alot of boon but it never ran out of might that’s for sure.

side note for you:
and raw power doesnt make a build, i can killshot lights for 11k+ without a single might with 60006, so im viable and op now? no.

just because you use a gimmick yolo build doesn’t mean serious warrior builds are not might based.

(edited by Simon.3794)

Warrior Nerfed

in Warrior

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

I must be the only one enjoying Warrior more and more update after update. Now that Rush hit’s I’m having a blast on PvP with GS/Bow. I know it’s not the meta but its a lot better now than it was before

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant