Warrior OP in PvP?

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: Shifted.6912

Shifted.6912

So Anet is saying Warriors are OP in PvP.

Last time I tried using my warrior in sPvP it was quite the opposite, warriors sucked other than the 100 lolz build.
Since then I’ve been using my warr exclusively for PvE and with my silly greatsword tank build I love it.

However I still have no idea what build Anet is referring to, so can somebody link or describe it for me?

Thanks.

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: Fhaeris.9237

Fhaeris.9237

0/10
..15char..

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: Carnagh.1687

Carnagh.1687

Indeed, obvious troll, is obvious… The subject is covered in plenty of threads in the forum currently. Read and contribute to those threads.

0/10 from me also.

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

0/10 terrible attempt.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

Just in case you are not trolling.

ANet will nerf the Hammer/Longbow build. Is a 0/10/30/0/30 build with lyssa runes.
This build must have UF in arms, cleansing ire in defense and burst mastery in the last line.
I belive they will nerf this build because the amount of QQ this build have of people dont wanting to adapt their builds. If you want to try it go ahead.

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

They are OP, too much tankiness and dmg in one build. They should be weaker defense wise to deal so much dmg with their hammer.

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

They are OP, too much tankiness and dmg in one build. They should be weaker defense wise to deal so much dmg with their hammer.

Just to be fair, i never picked soldier amulet in any build bc i cant live without precision for sustained dmg and i been doing just fine. Baddies will get facerolled like no nerfs happened and i cant w8 for moar crying for nerfs

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

silentnight warrior.2714

ANet will address that in the 10dec patch. Dont die till then…

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

Its hard not to die when stunned for 5 minutes, so i alt tab and post on forums.

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

silentnight warrior.2714

Its hard not to die when stunned for 5 minutes, so i alt tab and post on forums.

After the new patch you will be fine. Dont worry.

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: Helcor.9527

Helcor.9527

Yes they are. we’ll see what the patch does.

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: AttackAttack.8917

AttackAttack.8917

You do realize Warrior stun duration is not changing at all with this patch?

[sF] Select Few – Fort Aspenwood
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/attack__attack/profile

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

silentnight warrior.2714

You do realize Warrior stun duration is not changing at all with this patch?

Yes, but the damage while people are stunned will be reduced with hammer and the requirements in skill/build to do some damage in stun builds (mace) will be greater than now.

After the patch, hambow will be at the same level as other classes builds.

Edit: I believe we will going to see some new OP builds from other classes.

(edited by silentnight warrior.2714)

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

AttackAttack.8917

Right…he was complaining about being stunned for 5 minutes. That is NOT going to change

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: Redscope.6215

Redscope.6215

Right…he was complaining about being stunned for 5 minutes. That is NOT going to change

Oh it already has. The sigils and duration bonuses to stun were rounding up to full seconds. They fixed that in October.

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: Zanryu.3417

Zanryu.3417

Get ready for my OP Warrior dodge build!

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

silentnight warrior.2714

He was complaining about dying while stunned. ANet will adress that in the upcoming patch. And no one is stunned for 5 min.

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

He was complaining about dying while stunned. ANet will adress that in the upcoming patch. And no one is stunned for 5 min.

because they are dead in a couple of seconds, so to survive for 5 minutes while stunned is not possible.

All is vain.

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

AttackAttack.8917

…and to die in a couple of seconds in a stun is only the dying players fault for not bringing a stun break.

Edit* The only class I feel like I can take down in a couple seconds is a full glass cannon thief, I haven’t had that success against any other profession.

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

silentnight warrior.2714

because they are dead in a couple of seconds, so to survive for 5 minutes while stunned is not possible.

Just for the case you missed:

“… the damage while people are stunned will be reduced with hammer and the requirements in skill/build to do some damage in stun builds (mace) will be greater than now”.

After patch if people are dying while stunned it will be their own fault. Imo that is the message ANet is sending to players.

Warrior OP in PvP?

in Warrior

Posted by: Shifted.6912

Shifted.6912

Just in case you are not trolling.

ANet will nerf the Hammer/Longbow build. Is a 0/10/30/0/30 build with lyssa runes.
This build must have UF in arms, cleansing ire in defense and burst mastery in the last line.
I belive they will nerf this build because the amount of QQ this build have of people dont wanting to adapt their builds. If you want to try it go ahead.

Thanks. Gonna take a look at it

And no, I wasn’t trolling. I didn’t touch PvP for like four months and browsing through the first couple of pages didn’t get me any specific build links considered OP.

Thread can be closed now, thanks.