Warrior WvW build?

Warrior WvW build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

If I want to join the melee train with the commander, which weapon should I be using and what build?

Also, I’m using Hammer, when my team collapse on the enemy team since I was out of combat so I wasn’t being able to use hammer stun right away, I have to wait like 10s for a full power hammer stun, what should I do?

Warrior WvW build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

If you don’t have cleansing ire, get it. You build adrenaline faster. When traveling with zerg, hit a NPC monster or take fall damage to keep from losing adrenaline. If you still want more and you really want to be a support stun warrior. Do healing shouts and get inspiring shouts. With two shouts and a couple of hits, you are full in a second or two.

Or you could just slot one or the two skills that give you adrenaline. Berserker stance is nice because it also keeps you immune to conditions while it is up. However, it is instant like signet of fury.

I find just having cleansing ire enough to keep me full most of the time even when I am switching weapons. I am usually waiting on my cooldowns rather than adrenaline.