Warrior are best pve class

in Warrior

Posted by: Mell.4873

Mell.4873

I don’t know why people are saying there so bad. My build is stacking boon duration which is what i think the most op thing to do.
Warrior is amazing it is the only class to maintain a 25 with a melee weapon. It also has a banner that can stack regen for a whole minute. You can get a ridicules amount of hps about 500 per second at lvl 80. It has quite a large array of stuns that have low cooldowns.
The most important thing for every class in the game in pve is survivability. if u can survive even of you are doing like 1 dps you will win.
The warrior is by far the best at this. 500 hps + warhorn vigar + haste from rage signet
This class can kite any boss around in circles for days. I don’t think anything comes close to what warrior has to offer. The guardian or thief is the only other class that could compare.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kierlak.5209

Kierlak.5209

You heard it here first folks: Kiting melee mobs around with speed buffs is the pinnacle of class power. Also, hundred blades lowers your DPS.

in Warrior

Posted by: Praxis.6289

Praxis.6289

Ofcourse, how else would you define a warriors role. After all, arena’s focus should be breaking all previous MMO’s standards. While selecting a Warrior, Being A kite master is THE role I was looking to fullfill for when I selected warrior as my first Profession, since gw2’s goal is to redefine the standards of all current MMOs. I am so happy with the role of my warrior being the Kite Master !!!

(edited by Praxis.6289)

in Warrior

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

Yep. Highest dps in PVE in melee

in Warrior

Praxis.6289

ofcourse, being best dps in PvE totally pays off in this kind of game…..

in Warrior

Praxis.6289

I wonder If you played with properly bult thieves….

in Warrior

Posted by: Zonzai.2341

Zonzai.2341

The “best” is a matter of opinion. Despite the vocal minority on this forum, the sky is not falling on the warrior. They are a great profession. I’m not going to use the L2P defense but I will say that if you are kiting on your warrior you may be doing it wrong.

in Warrior

Posted by: DesertRose.2031

DesertRose.2031

I think very few will disagree that Warriors are one of the best PvE professions.
However most of the complains arise because Warriors doesn’t perform that good in PvP, especially tPvP.

in Warrior

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

I wonder If you played with properly bult thieves….

Yes. Warriors still do more damage due to their innate survivability in PVE.

in Warrior

Posted by: Varyag.3751

Varyag.3751

Warriors excel at trashing normal mobs and solo PvE. Possible perma-swiftness makes travelling around quick and easy too.

I play Warrior, Guardian, Elementalist and Thief.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zonzai.2341

Zonzai.2341

@DesertRose
That may be the real reason for their perception, but that’s not at all what they’re communicating to everybody else.

(edited by Zonzai.2341)

in Warrior

Posted by: RedDeath.2980

RedDeath.2980

I’ll admit in PvE I feel I do a load of damage but at the sametime thats using a “glass” cannon build. While I may dish out a significant amount in a couple of seconds thats all I am- seconds of burst turned into a meh cooldown phase. Due to this cooldown phase I wouldn’t call us the best- we do nukes then sit there doing pokes…