Warrior bug compilation. [Closed, used the sticky]

in Warrior

Posted by: Roga.3284

Roga.3284

I have a couple bugs.

1. Bull charge does not allways stop at the intended target. Particularly if you are standing on a bridge or something elevated and facing outside of a 90degree angle of your target. (Example: You are fighting a mob and are in melee range and then turn a bit to the left or right and then bull charge. This will cause you to fly off the elevated surface to my experience.)
1a. Bullcharge and 2h sword key 5 do not end their movement animation at the proper time. (this is huge) How many times have I been standing right in front of a mob and charge it only to do the dashing animation for 2-3 sec befor i actually knock them down. The whole time I have been just pushing against them at point blank range!? A lot.

2. The same goes for key 5 (dash) on 2h sword.

3. 2hsword key 4. Unless I read the tooltip wrong in the traits tree whenever you use a crippling effect you can get a mini stun with a certain trait. When the Sword throw on key 4 initially hits your target and creates cripple and a ministun but when the sword comes back through the target it applies no cripple or mini stun. Is this working as intended? I believe it should re-apply the effect since you technically hit them twice with the same effect.

4. Bull charge and 2h sword key 5 dash will sometimes run you to a target that is not selected as a target by you. Example: If you are running away from a mob that is attacking you and running past a deer or something WITH NO TARGET SELECTED dash or bull charge will run you diagnoly or sideways or backwards to something you do not have targeted. This should be fixed. If I am using Dash to run away it should not autotarget and turn me around and run me at what I am running away from or run me sideways to a different target that I have not selected. Again, this is without anything being targeted and also you do not aquire the target after you have charged and hit them. This is extreemly annoying in wvwvw when I have a 50/50 chance of getting out of danger or running directly back to my death.

I have a bunch more bugs that I will post later.

Thank you for your dedication on working with the warriors!

Delvine
Anvil Rock
[Living Sacrifice]

(edited by Roga.3284)

in Warrior

Posted by: Plague.5329

Plague.5329

The trait Last Stand doesn’t seem to work. I know it has an internal cooldown and also seems to freak out if you recently used Balanced Stance, but during testing with NPCs, I could never get it to actually trigger. I thought it may only turn on but not affect existing affects, but this also proved untrue.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ryouzanpaku.1273

Ryouzanpaku.1273

Arms VIII trait – Blademaster should give 10% crit chance with sword equipped – does nothing for me

Player plays the game. MetaKitten plays the DPS meter on the golem.

in Warrior

Posted by: Attila the Hun.8569

Attila the Hun.8569

Today used 2x Bull’s Charge on the same guy the only thing what it does is run trough the guy without knocking him back or doing any damage , why does look like with Havy armor we are more squishier than light or medium armor users

Woxiko (Warrior) – Mssneaky (Mesemer) – Xardd (Elementalist)
Desolation Satsugai

in Warrior

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

why does look like with Havy armor we are more squishier than light or medium armor users

Odds are they spec for survivability, and you spec for glass cannon. A Warrior specced and geared for toughness/vit is hilariously tanky.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

in Warrior

Posted by: Attila the Hun.8569

Attila the Hun.8569

Odds are they spec for survivability, and you spec for glass cannon. A Warrior specced and geared for toughness/vit is hilariously tanky.

I did tryd full tanky specc you still go down like nothing and higly doubt they had more toughness what i had , my gear is tanky so stop trying blame my gear maybe we are fine in spvp but super weak in wvwvw , don’t even know whats the point of the melee class like warrior in wvwvw is completly useless in crowded fights melee combat is prety useless except for thief who can own becouse of their evade , not to mention the cc fest

Woxiko (Warrior) – Mssneaky (Mesemer) – Xardd (Elementalist)
Desolation Satsugai

(edited by Attila the Hun.8569)

in Warrior

Posted by: Ksielvin.1587

Ksielvin.1587

The Warrior trait, Crack Shot, is suppose to reduce the cooldown of rifle skills by 20%. It does this for all the rifle skills, except for Volley.

Volley displays a cooldown of 8 (from 10) in its tooltip, however when you use it, the cooldown counts down from 10 instead of the correct 8 seconds.

Thanks. I came to add this in case I didn’t find it already mentioned.

in Warrior

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

The numbers on whirling wrath are far too high. Someone must have put an extra 0 on the end or something. Oops, butterfingers!

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in Warrior

Posted by: whoitis.3527

whoitis.3527

Bull rush does not work on targets in the middle of their combos.

in Warrior

Posted by: Quetzalcoatl.1423

Quetzalcoatl.1423

Hundred Blades- doggy because when your target moves while you are using this ability, it will auto cancel as you chase your target, or if you move it will cancel it and sometimes it wont allow you to move? so you are just swinging in the air until the ability ends if you are out of range.

Rush- I don’t even bother using this anymore, always jumps the target and you end up hitting the air behind them and missing.

in Warrior

Posted by: kiranslee.4829

kiranslee.4829

Bulls rush sometimes just run trough target doing nothing .

in Warrior

Posted by: Deavon.3297

Deavon.3297

The trait thats supposed to increase stance duration by 25% isnt working on endure pain.

in Warrior

Posted by: stefanplc.5234

stefanplc.5234

Swiftness and Warrior’s Sprint do not stack. I recorded a video running in a straight line with Swiftness and the Warrior’s Sprint trait, then walked backwards so I’d run exactly the same path and tried running it just with Swiftness. I compared the 2 videos and the 2 runs were identical.

Matale & Sohpital – Warrior & Thief PvP
www.youtube.com/stefanplc

in Warrior

Posted by: Tammuz.7361

Tammuz.7361

1) fast hands: applies 5 sec out of combat cooldown some times, also only seems to work in combat about 50% of the time (rest of the time we get 10 sec cooldown)

2) warriors sprint dosent work in combat (doubt this is intended), dosent stack with swiftness (perhaps this IS intended)

3) rush effects dont stop at the intended target, even if the target dosent dodge (i could see “rushing past a target whos diving out of the way” but rushing into a target, through a target, and off a cliff (to your death) is kinda anoying, and the physics just dont work)

4) Volley correctly displays the 8sec cooldown in its tooltip with crackshot, but cooldown is actually 10 sec still.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in Warrior

Posted by: Baldovin.1392

Baldovin.1392

Hello.

Is the passive effect of Signet of Rage bugged or I don’t understand the effect ? It says it grants adrenaline regeneration as passive effect, but my adrenaline is at 0%. Does it only grants that effect during combat or it should grant it always ?

Attachments:

in Warrior

Posted by: Plague.5329

Plague.5329

@Baldovin
That passive effect always works but the gain is so incredibly tiny that it doesn’t overcome the natural adrenaline degen you have out of combat. I think it makes you gain something like 1-2% adrenaline every couple of seconds, or similar. (The passive effect is worthless in other words.)

in Warrior

Posted by: Proeliator.8740

Proeliator.8740

This thread was started 5 days ago would really like an update from Jon on when this stuff may get fixed, if it’s even broken or working as intended, and possibly an explanation on how some of these traits and skills are supposed to actually work:

The ones I’m really interested in off the top of my head:

Spiked Armor: Is it working? Does it have a damage cap?

Last Stand: Is it working? Does it have a cooldown if so what is it? Is it supposed to break stuns like balanced stance? Does it add to the duration of balanced stance if you activate that?

Defy Pain: Is it working? Does it have cooldown if so what is it? Do you have to have skill equiped?

Bulls Rush: I think he’s already commented on this

Slashing Power: Doesn’t seem to be working or is the tooltip just wrong?

^^ Those are very important trait skills deep in those tree’s so I would hope this is a high priority because if not I’ll be forced to go mostly high dps and just avoid the deep talents in defense line.

in Warrior

Cogbyrn.7283

Five days is a blink of an eye.

Also, from my experience, traits that use a skill in certain conditions do not require the skill to be on the bar at all. They are also on separate cooldowns than the skill if you do choose to place the skill on your bar.

Also, in a small test I did with my girlfriend, Warrior’s Sprint gave me a very small amount of additional runspeed over her while I was wielding a melee weapon. It was an inconsequential amount, but it still seemed to be doing something.

in Warrior

Posted by: ironzerg.3196

ironzerg.3196

Warrior’s Sprint is a 10% boost, so it’s important but may not be noticable, especially when you “slow down” in combat.

in Warrior

Posted by: Proeliator.8740

Proeliator.8740

Cogbyrn you’re right 5 days is nothing but he did start the thread so it would be cool to see him drop in with an update or something. I have all the confidence in the world that they are working very hard but it could be that some of these are working just fine or that the fix is really complicated. Would be nice to know a little more when it’s possible.

From what I’ve seen of Anet so far though we will probably just get a patch in a few days or weeks and everything will be fixed completely. They seem to put more effort into actually fixing problems instead of talking about fixing problems which is a good thing.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zerikin.1593

Zerikin.1593

Tactics: Quick breathing does not convert conditions to boons. All it does is reduce the cool down by 20%.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zerikin.1593

Zerikin.1593

Hello.

Is the passive effect of Signet of Rage bugged or I don’t understand the effect ? It says it grants adrenaline regeneration as passive effect, but my adrenaline is at 0%. Does it only grants that effect during combat or it should grant it always ?

It gives 1 adrenaline every 3 seconds while in combat. Its mostly useful for the buff.

in Warrior

Posted by: Hologramx.6402

Hologramx.6402

Issue with Endure Pain:

Not sure if it is a bug with Endure Pain. Seems that every time I used it, I will die suddenly after a while, even there was no more enemies around and I was not taking any hit or DoTs, while my health is still around 30% or even more. Last time it happened, I checked the combat log and it only showed me a streak of me dealing damages (no incoming damages) before that, then suddenly the message of me suffering gear damage (meaning I just died from nothing). This already happened like 5 times, every time it was after I have to use Endure Pain. (I am trying not to use it after suspecting this)

I was wondering if Endure Pain is supposed to carry over any damage when it is in effect, thus causing your death when the combat is over? Looks like it is more like a bug because it can take more than 30 seconds after I used Endure Pain, then I just died after leaving combat.

in Warrior

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

Swiftness and Warrior’s Sprint do not stack. I recorded a video running in a straight line with Swiftness and the Warrior’s Sprint trait, then walked backwards so I’d run exactly the same path and tried running it just with Swiftness. I compared the 2 videos and the 2 runs were identical.

I don’t think they are supposed to stack. As far as I can see, in game only the higher speed buff is applied.

in Warrior

Posted by: Pirate.4631

Pirate.4631

I don’t think they are supposed to stack. As far as I can see, in game only the higher speed buff is applied.

Cap is 33%, unless you have a skill that goes over the cap by itself. Like Engineers slickshoes utility.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mendor.9215

Mendor.9215

Battle Standard (Elite skill)
When you are interupted or try to interupt the cast (e.g. evade) the skill goes on cooldown, the battle standard is placed for a second, but grants no effect (no rez or buff) and disappears again.

in Warrior

Posted by: kuvja.5126

kuvja.5126

1) Heigthened Foucs trait does not work at all, it dosen’t give any +%cit chance at different levels of adrenaline. (too important for the warrior class for it to be broken)

2) Rifle Volley skill does not benefit from the 20% faster CD from Crack Shot trait. Tooltip says 8 secs but it is still actually the same 10 secs.

3) Fast hands trait does not lower weapon swap to 5 secs, it is erratic how it is lowered.

in Warrior

Posted by: dre.8973

dre.8973

The trait thats supposed to increase stance duration by 25% isnt working on endure pain.

It is not working on any stance

in Warrior

Posted by: dre.8973

dre.8973

Major bug i found : if you have 25k hp and over 2700 armor, heartseeker trike from thiefs hits you for 5-6k per hit.

in Warrior

Cogbyrn.7283

It is not working on any stance

Endure Pain itself isn’t working as per the tooltip either. It says 5 seconds, gives about 3.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sibelius.3187

Sibelius.3187

The warrior’s minor master trait, “Building Momentum,” (Level 15 in the Strength trait line) does not work properly with the 1-handed sword’s burst skill, “Flurry.” “Building Momentum” is supposed to refill half of the endurance bar upon use of the warrior’s burst skill, but no endurance is refilled when “Flurry” is used. The trait works properly with the burst skills of the warrior’s other weapons.

in Warrior

Posted by: Shadowgurke.5813

Shadowgurke.5813

Just as a reminder: The less you report bugs that are already posted, the faster the devs can dig through this thread and fix the bugs. And dont report bugs if you are not even sure if you actually encountered a bug. (Critchance based on adrenaline works fine, it just doesnt show up in the character sheet, same with the 5% crit sigil for weapons)

in Warrior

Cogbyrn.7283

@Shadowgurke: The fact that the crit chance based on adrenaline doesn’t show up in the char sheet should probably be looked into. Do you have an empirical test with a large enough sample size to show that you get the 9% crit chance? I’d love to see it just to see it, but there still shouldn’t be any reason that crit can’t show up in the spreadsheet.

However, you’re right. Double-posting bugs has been happening a lot, and it only complicates the thread. It’s actually a bit unfortunate that Jon Peters owns the thread, as a user can’t manually keep the OP updated with the most recent bug list.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dark.6083

Dark.6083

However, you’re right. Double-posting bugs has been happening a lot, and it only complicates the thread. It’s actually a bit unfortunate that Jon Peters owns the thread, as a user can’t manually keep the OP updated with the most recent bug list.

Yeah, this thread is horribly organized/presented compared to the Elementalist, Guardian, or Ranger one.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ksielvin.1587

Ksielvin.1587

Yup. An active fan would do a better job than a dev at keeping the first post updated once the right person is found. That’s what made the necro thread great. I felt pointing it out earlier might be mean though.

At least someone who is willing could do a summary post every now and then, or just start a new thread with their compilation if they want to commit to it.

in Warrior

Posted by: timikoy.8571

timikoy.8571

Here are some tooltip bugs/errors:

The tooltip damage for the burst skills do not change when weapon damage changes with the exception of Greatsword level 1 and Longbow (I did not test underwater weapons), so they generally show inaccurate values. Furthermore, the Greatsword and Hammer display inconsistent values at level 1 compared to levels 2 and 3.

The tooltip damage for Impale and Riposte are inconsistent with actual damage (tooltips are higher).

The tooltip damage for Arcing Arrow is lower than actual damage.

The tooltip for Fan of Fire says each stack of burning lasts 2s, but in practice each lasts only 1s.

Also, the 15th point in Strength grants 25 power instead of 10 for some reason.

EDIT: I should note, I was testing with steady weapons and no gear or traits (except the last one of course).

(edited by timikoy.8571)

in Warrior

Posted by: Abapolo.4179

Abapolo.4179

Greatsword Skill #5
Sword skill #2
Spear skill #5
Utility skill ‘Bulls strike’

When using these skills to put distance between you and an enemy, the way targeting works with them is extremely inconsistent.

~50% of the time when I use these skills without a target it works as I want it to, the ability will activate and I will charge in the direction I am running.

For the other ~50% of the time, the game will select a seemingly random nearby target and charge at it instead.

It becomes extremely aggravating when I am using it to run away and the game decides to target an enemy behind me, does a complete 180 and charges back at a zerg of death.

this really gets me angry. idk why people dont complain about what i am about to say.
first things first, before any1 says anything: i have no auto targeting option and stuff selected on options menu (i don’t even know why theses options exist, all of them are useless [calling nearest target and rarely the next target is already enough, as we also could click on enemies to make them a target]).

problem is that in order to loose a target i need to press esc 20 kitten times when i am in combat (when out of combat i only need to press a single time). so, right when i need to loose a target as fast as i can to run away from zergs in WvW and cast movent skills like sword 2, GS 3 and 5, and bulls charge (dont even know if they are considered movent skills, coz theres an specific trait to break immobilize than i use but dunno if works) i can’t loose the god d**n target. so end up casting skills like bulls charge, even dodge skill, over this zerg of death.
why do i have to press esc a hundread times to unselect a target? at least make a hot key entry in the control options to unselected the already selected target. i makes me mad and depressive when i jump towards the enemy zerg. omg i’m already getting stressed about this again… is it only with me? never heard any1 complaining about it.

Issue with Endure Pain:

Not sure if it is a bug with Endure Pain. Seems that every time I used it, I will die suddenly after a while, even there was no more enemies around and I was not taking any hit or DoTs, while my health is still around 30% or even more. Last time it happened, I checked the combat log and it only showed me a streak of me dealing damages (no incoming damages) before that, then suddenly the message of me suffering gear damage (meaning I just died from nothing). This already happened like 5 times, every time it was after I have to use Endure Pain. (I am trying not to use it after suspecting this)

I was wondering if Endure Pain is supposed to carry over any damage when it is in effect, thus causing your death when the combat is over? Looks like it is more like a bug because it can take more than 30 seconds after I used Endure Pain, then I just died after leaving combat.

i guess i’v been suffering from this same issue. it’s pretty strange cuz i’m already far away from rangers but i still die right after endure pains effect’s ends. i need to test this out more often.

Major bug i found : if you have 25k hp and over 2700 armor, heartseeker trike from thiefs hits you for 5-6k per hit.

not a bug. thieves are OP in my opinion.
we have so many bugs in skills and traits, as mentioned by our warrior fellows, while thieves hit 5-6k per hit. theres a threat about this here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Thief-and-Warriors/first#post199416

the last stand trait implementation makes no sense to me. why would i need a skill that prevents me from being stunned for 8 seconds after i have been stunned already?

in Warrior

Posted by: Sir Richter Belmont.3258

Sir Richter Belmont.3258

there are so many bugs its hard to count them,

“Greatsword #1” very weak compeared to other weapons (as it stands 2 handers should be stronger than 1 handers)

“Rush” the character still passes through the target and misses him, or if you are infront of him keeps running for the whole time of the channel and then attak

“Cyclone Axe” only puts one stack of vulnrabilty to what the tooltip says (X4)

“Staggering Blow” and “BackBreaker” this game is supposed to keep players on constant move, while if u move these two get interupted…

“Savage leap” keeps missing,

The rifle as a whole: sometimes misses for no reason when you have clear view, doesnt say obstructed, or long distance or anything, and doesnt say miss, just you keep shotting into thin air :S

there are a couple more, but i cant remember them

personal issue: all weapons have combo finishers except GS, something should be added to it to make it equal (combo finisher wise) to other weapons.

Second, why is the Range damage for warriors so OMG crappy, when i go melee i do X when i do range i do 1/10 of that damage, thats even beyond crappy, its sad. i can accept 1/3 of the damage, but 1/10

utility spells:

“Shake it off” and “endure pain”.. etc other break stun utility spells: I have a personal beef with these two, they do what they say on on some level, what i hate is the mobs that channel stun like the ones in SE, if i am breaking there stun channel i should be able to dodge roll after using the utility spell, other wise its useless

“endure Pain” says 5 seconds, works only for 3

“bull’s charge” has the same problem that rush has

“Dolyak Signat” i dont know if this has been fixed, havnt used it in a long time, hated the bug, the active says “gain stability” but the problem is if dont have it active X something happened to you, it will be shadded and you can’t activate it to gain stability.

“Banners” i think the range has been fixed, i am not sure, but i am still every day trying to get the combo to work in every place, it doesn’t work in any situation, i have a couple of guildies no one has seen the “blast” combo finisher.

there are a couple of others, i might have missed them, but they have been mentioned by others

Trait bugs:

I will talk about the ones i play alot

“Percise Strikes” this miner trait does not work when you have a great sword on when i switch to any other weapon with my same build i get A LOT of stacks of bleed on the target, and I crit 8/10 times, which atleast i should see one stack of bleed if my luck was really bad, but i dont see any.

“Forceful Greatsword” this trait doesnt say anything about chance of getting might, but it depends on how many crits you make. as I said i crit alot, but i only usally have 1-3 up and the rest i get from “Signat of rage” and “for great justice”, plus this ability doesnt give might while you use it as spear

thats it for now, i hope it helps :P

(edited by Sir Richter Belmont.3258)

in Warrior

Posted by: Dexter.1745

Dexter.1745

Tsunami Slash – spear skill #5

In about 20% of attacks, the character starts spinning and moves forward towards target, but doesn’t STOP at the target and continue to spin, instead the caracter just continues spinning forward untill the skill channeling is complete. More often than not, directly in the middle of another 5 mobs resulting in a quick death.
Interesting thing is, I never had this problem in BW events.

Problem occurs on all ranges including VERY CLOSE range, dead on target.

in Warrior

Posted by: timikoy.8571

timikoy.8571

problem is that in order to loose a target i need to press esc 20 kitten times when i am in combat (when out of combat i only need to press a single time). so, right when i need to loose a target as fast as i can to run away from zergs in WvW and cast movent skills like sword 2, GS 3 and 5, and bulls charge (dont even know if they are considered movent skills, coz theres an specific trait to break immobilize than i use but dunno if works) i can’t loose the god d**n target. so end up casting skills like bulls charge, even dodge skill, over this zerg of death.
why do i have to press esc a hundread times to unselect a target? at least make a hot key entry in the control options to unselected the already selected target. i makes me mad and depressive when i jump towards the enemy zerg. omg i’m already getting stressed about this again… is it only with me? never heard any1 complaining about it.

I know exactly your frustration, but fortunately there is a workaround: use the Target Next Ally bind. This works 100% as well as “Drop Target” would in letting you jump/dash in the direction you are facing, with the minor side effect of having a random friendly target selected if any are nearby.

in Warrior

Posted by: Tep.6327

Tep.6327

Ok so my main issue with the class at the moment is Vengence.

Main problems:
1. In some exp mode dungeons, killing mobs during Vengence that would normally give a rally while in a downed state will NOT let you rally. This is true even if you have the Sweet Revenge trait. The boss fight that comes to mind is Subject Alpha in CoE exp. Tendrils, small Asura mobs, and oozes do not give rally, when they should.

2. Vengence remains active after defeat. I cannot stress how aggravating it is when you immediately rez at a waypoint after being defeated while in Vengence to find yourself about to die AGAIN in a few seconds for no reason and to eat another dose of dura.

in Warrior

Posted by: Abapolo.4179

Abapolo.4179

one thing i noticed.
if u activate frenzy right after hundred blades (even almost at the same time), the quickness won’t apply to this skill. frenzy wont apply in a skill being played.
ok ok. i know what i have to do… but shouldn’t be like this, quickness should work on the skill ur already casting. also, what about the sigil that gives quickness, i never tested but maybe it has the same problem. if the sigil work in the middle of a hundread blades, nothing will happen.

in Warrior

Posted by: Apos.5184

Apos.5184

a) Using the hammer F1 burst while rooted (most likely when immobilized in general,happened to me when rooted by a ranger though) will result in being stuck in place and unable to move.

It can be solved by using the burst skill again when the root ends or by switching to a sword and leaping, but a bug nevertheless.

b) Longbow Dual Shot won’t be auto cast when focusing a target that is between 900-1200 range, even if you have the necessary longbow trait to extend its reach to that point.

(edited by Apos.5184)

in Warrior

Posted by: Lethanyr.3576

Lethanyr.3576

“Rush” With the Arms Master Trait: “Forceful Greatsword” (wich increases skill recharge by 20 percent) used in combat start ticking from 16 sec like it should, but after hitting 15, the counter jumps up to 19 sec till zero like the trait have no effect.

Anyone else experiencing this?

in Warrior

Posted by: Sir Richter Belmont.3258

Sir Richter Belmont.3258

new list yay, utility traits:

Def #6 “cull the weak”: I am stacking on an enamy 25 stacks of weakness, and the damages isn’t increasing AT ALL

this is general bug but bugs me since it is related to “forceful strikes”: and i want to make sure if it was designed to be like that or not, when you attak something I start stacking might, but each might is on a different timer? they dont stack ontop of each other

Example: Start Combat> “For Great Justice” 3 might(M) > crit 1M, Total= 4 > Crit Crit Crit 3M, T= 7 > H C C H 2M, T= 9 M > 3 might fading timer ran out and your still in battle even you see that the timer is refreshing with each new might (the first 3)> and battle is still going with might going up and down.

in Warrior

Posted by: Arys.5193

Arys.5193

TWO Battle Standard bugs:
1) If you dodge or are interrupted in anyway right as banner is about to appear, it’ll cast and show an animation, but there will be no banner and it will go on cooldown.
2) Sometimes it won’t quite revive someone, but leave them down with almost a full res bar. Annoying.

in Warrior

Posted by: Canidae Canis.2861

Canidae Canis.2861

Inspiring Banners: I’d like to reiterate that this trait does not apply the cooldown reduction when underwater. Banner cooldown remains 120 seconds underwater and 96 seconds on land.

Defy Pain: This trait does not seem to reliably activate endure pain, especially when taking large hits. For instance I could enter a boss fight and go from 75% to zero without endure pain activating. Is this intentional?

in Warrior

Posted by: incisorr.9502

incisorr.9502

theres so many “bugs” that u guys report that aren’t even actual bugs. Like the greatsword might trait, it gives you might 100% every time you crit for few seconds.

Anyway, the most annoying bug came since the last update. I don’t know why or how but it is so noticeable that i am almost 100% sure that it was from the last update.

Using FLURRY (sword rage skill) and changing to your alt weapon gets your char literally “STUCK” for 2-3 seconds. You can move but you can’t use skills.

In pvp you could do a savage leap on someone(and miss since sword’s savage leap does very low dmg/misses a lot) and when youre next to them you can use flurry and switch to your alt wep to do a hunrded blades for example. Now you cant because when you use flurry and switch weapon, your char has the idle animation of sword for 2-3 sec. I tested this with different GS skills and on dummies/ in pvp, its not lag.

And this is not a bug but i agree, greatsword “1” auto attack damage is very low compared to other weapons

in Warrior

Posted by: kandolo.2574

kandolo.2574

The trait that increases your vitality by 5% of your power only works with your base power. Vitality doesn’t increase when stacking might.

in Warrior

Posted by: OnionXI.6735

OnionXI.6735

“Quick Breathing” in tactics line which gives warhorn the ability to convert conditions to boons does not always work correctly when using warhorn’s “Charge” ability.

With the trait it should remove cripple/chill + convert another condition. Cripple + Poison and Chill + Poison result in only the slow being removed but not the poison. I’m unsure about burning, vulnerability, confusion, etc.

Cripple/Chill + Bleed or Cripple + Chill and removed correctly though.