Warrior class should have their own lobbies

in Warrior

Posted by: Ice.5162

Ice.5162

For anyone who have fought other warriors as a warrior, or watched people duel warrior vs warrior, I think you know what I’m talking about!

It feels like a completely different game, does it not? The combat is not reliant on flat terrain, luck, simple-minded opponents, or just plain situational convenience. Personally I find myself paying way more attention to positioning, mind games and all the elements that come with pvp.

Here’s a nice example. https://youtu.be/7BHw5fMUenw?t=5m23s

Of course that is not to say this is always the case, but overall we can all agree that the class has been used as a guinea pig to a degree, to balance other classes, leaving the warrior class truly balanced only to itself.

I also realize balance doesn’t necessarily mean 1v1 balance, but you get my sentiment, it just… feels better, from a war vs war perspective.

(edited by Ice.5162)

in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

Lol, back in the days, we say, if there’s only warrior in this game, gw2 would be already esport.

one of the most epic dueling i’ve ever done in 3 years of gw2 was gs/lb zerker war vs gs/lb zerker war. even the spectators said “it was amazing” and it’s actually understandable by non gw2 players

in Warrior

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

All i see is running around and kiting all day long. Yeah it feels..different..lame and boring to the point that lierally im not sure what to think about it. Every noob can just whirl and dance around

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Warrior

Posted by: eXruina.4956

eXruina.4956

“Vaans” is just awesome, I love watching him fight, his moves are just so on point.. I specially like his roaming video with GS + Axe/Mace it just appeals to me..

“Rising Raiden” is also another great Warrior, might wanna check out his channel too for some great outnumbered fights, videos are a bit old though, he hasn’t been posting lately.

I’ve been following them on Youtube since my Charr was a wee cub in Black Citadel.. awesome, awesome videos.. =3