Warrior constrained to GS+SS or L, or rifle

in Warrior

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

How come we, warriors, never complain about dual welding weapons? When was the last time or first time you ever saw a warrior using mace + mace and sword + axe or any combination of these in WvW or PvP?

Do you know why nobody uses dual welding weapons in WvW or PvP? It is simple, if you use dual welding weapons you become the SLOWEST class on the game that it is nearly impossible to even hit a moving target. You become so slow that even a necro will out run you. Not only that, but your mace skills are so slow and telegraphed that even a guy with a 1 second lag spike can dodge your mace skills.

Now, with the new leaks about dual welding daggers for warrior, it just make me wonder if warrior will be forced to be the slowest class AGAIN or if the daggers will have some range and close gap abilities to finally enjoy dual welding weapons.

(edited by Hitman.5829)

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Lol, we were the slowest class? You know, between this and your other posts about warrior speed, you’ve greatly undermined any legitimate points you have on the subject by exaggerating the scale and scope of the problem.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in Warrior

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Lol, we were the slowest class? You know, between this and your other posts about warrior speed, you’ve greatly undermined any legitimate points you have on the subject by exaggerating the scale and scope of the problem.

As a non warrior playing passer-by (main teef and engi atm), I agree with what you are saying. Most of the gw2 population knows that warrior speed isn’t horrible or close to.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

Choppy, is one of the longest running posters in these forums. When he tells you something about warrior, you’d be well advised to listen. Also, you tell another person to kill them selves and I’ll be happy to lead the devs right to your door.

in Warrior

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

lol at thinking warrior is slow. GS or sword main hand + warrior’s sprint. it’s a fast class lol.

in regard to the other offhands, the only two that are any good are offhand sword (for condi builds) and shield. it just happens most if the time shield is better, so people use that.

mace has cc+vun, so it’s just inferior to shield, which has cc+block.
axe offhand is just trash.
so there is no reason to use those two, ever.

is it sad? I don’t mind, I always liked shields aesthetically.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

Axe off hand is great on overland build. Sword,torch, sword axe has so much burn potential both or and single target that I play it exclusively in love.