Warrior days are OVER

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: wolverine.5164

wolverine.5164

Hello, to be honest with all the respect i think arena net doesn’t even know what they are doing at this point, nerfing the most important thing of a player… they’ r healing, even tho they say is to “OP” what other thing do we have to sustain condition’s such as poison… probably some of u are going to say cleasing ire, shake it off, soldier runes with the shouts or even berserker stance, but the truth is that you cant fight a condition thief cause u can beraly hit them they’ll just permastealth when berserker stance and you’ll be kittened when they start the permablind and i don’t even want to talk about mesmers… players that can stealth have a huge advantage they can not only heal completely but they can also hit insane burst dmg plus theyr movility is just insane.
know that warriors r going to become fresh meat, they will no longer be “warriors” but a simple civilian looking for help in wvw, cheers.
PS: OFC all this is for hardcore players, nabs that haven’t fought good player’s wouldn’t understand.

(edited by wolverine.5164)

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: met.9653

met.9653

thiefs are easy kills if you dont panic and immobilise them. Mesmers got nerfe. Only problem is healing signet, this thing should only heal on target hit just like signet of malice.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: wildfang.9670

wildfang.9670

isn’t it kinda silly to jump to conclusions like this? honestly it’s over reacting considering it’s a only a 8% decrease in passive heal. b they are buffing the active. c we do not know how much the active is to compare to the passive.

honestly the entire thing about thieves is also kinda pushing it. your still got vast majority of your heal. I see the same kind of topics with the long bow. which is one of my main weapon and honestly it’s barely noticeable. the warrior will very likely be a power house after the balance and honestly my money is the new phrase will be.

(the new healing sig is op) also keep in mind that as soon as they hit you their revealed.

oh and as far as pro players warrior is incredibly good yes but because a lot of it’s telegraphs I doubt we see many gw2 pros with many problems (even now) vs warriors. which if that is your issue then you need to discuss removing some of the dps from the warrior for better / quicker animations to improve it’s performance in gw2.

(I hate to sound like some people but you can’t have a 100 blades that allows you to move when you cast has a .5 sec cast time and still does uber damage.)

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

PS: OFC all this is for hardcore players, nabs that haven’t fought good player’s wouldn’t understand.

Forget about fighting good players, what about people like you who aren’t good players?

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

It’s to early to cry, with all the changes coming who knows what the new balance will be. With nerfs to crit damage all melee took a hit. Conditions are already strong in PvP and for good reason, this upcoming balance patch will see an even stronger condition meta. Overall healing effectiveness of HS is honestly being improved, or should be lol, with the passive taking a small (8%) hit and the active getting buffed (% TBA) now you have burst healing for OH KITTEN moments.

There have been a few times on my warrior when HS just wasn’t enough and I knew I was going to die/lose long before I did… If I had some comeback healing then battles would be a lot more fun, I’m willing to take an 8% hit for that.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

Good players will still wreck bads left and right. Quit whining

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: DuranArgith.1354

DuranArgith.1354

Overdramatic much? We were playing warriors when they were considered free kills and had a good success rate even then. In fact, learning to play with disadvantages , using the terrain to block/hide from ranged and making optimal use of our rotations made us better players.

Those of us who kept playing warrior (and we kitten love it) were also there when we were hit hard with damage nerfs on most of our weapons and a good number of traits.

We will still be killing everyone that cant dedicate the time to learn about the class and its weaknesses. Healing signet nerf is minimal. Im more interested to see how much the active will be buffed. Im honestly looking at this as a big buff rather than a nerf.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

perma evade/vigor/shadow-steps/stealth should get addressed.

the OP is right in some points, with the freaking huge telegraphy the warrior got its so hard to kill good players running this kind of thieves.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

wolverine.5164

It’s to early to cry, with all the changes coming who knows what the new balance will be. With nerfs to crit damage all melee took a hit. Conditions are already strong in PvP and for good reason, this upcoming balance patch will see an even stronger condition meta. Overall healing effectiveness of HS is honestly being improved, or should be lol, with the passive taking a small (8%) hit and the active getting buffed (% TBA) now you have burst healing for OH KITTEN moments.

There have been a few times on my warrior when HS just wasn’t enough and I knew I was going to die/lose long before I did… If I had some comeback healing then battles would be a lot more fun, I’m willing to take an 8% hit for that.

Dude it doesn’t seem’s u understand… is 30 hp heal per second it’ll be verry relevant and u’ll also die quicker and for the active part… hahaha if u hold ur breath hoping for a decent healing u’ll die soon buddy.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

wolverine.5164

perma evade/vigor/shadow-steps/stealth should get addressed.

the OP is right in some points, with the freaking huge telegraphy the warrior got its so hard to kill good players running this kind of thieves.

u forgot permablind mate.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

wolverine.5164

Overdramatic much? We were playing warriors when they were considered free kills and had a good success rate even then. In fact, learning to play with disadvantages , using the terrain to block/hide from ranged and making optimal use of our rotations made us better players.

Those of us who kept playing warrior (and we kitten love it) were also there when we were hit hard with damage nerfs on most of our weapons and a good number of traits.

We will still be killing everyone that cant dedicate the time to learn about the class and its weaknesses. Healing signet nerf is minimal. Im more interested to see how much the active will be buffed. Im honestly looking at this as a big buff rather than a nerf.

How dare u talk trash to me like that, dude if there is one class i know of r warriors u say u’ve been playing warriors when they were easy kills… so did i. I have played this game since day 1 and also only 1 class guess which one it is. Like i said to the other guy, if ur honestly hoping for a “big buff” rather then a nerf then buddy… no comments lets just leave like that.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: DuranArgith.1354

DuranArgith.1354

How dare u talk trash to me like that, dude if there is one class i know of r warriors u say u’ve been playing warriors when they were easy kills… so did i. I have played this game since day 1 and also only 1 class guess which one it is. Like i said to the other guy, if ur honestly hoping for a “big buff” rather then a nerf then buddy… no comments lets just leave like that.

Just…calm down and read my post again. This time apply reading comprehension to it.
Warriors are fine.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

……..See..

I’m not sure if you are trolling..or..
Your keyboard is broken…

Also..
It may do people some good to start learning how to run a warrior without the signet. Leaning on a passive skill too heavily leads to bad play and turning an otherwise decent heal into a crutch…

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I wonder if the balance patch will be a buff to condi meta. I might be wrong but they are nerfing the stats gained from stacking different type of runes. I remember in my condi warrior days I was able to get a lot of duration from 2 runes of different type. I have the feeling that this rune/sigil change might hit the condi meta harder than we expect.

They are nerfing crits burst by 10%, poison duration(thief/engi) and immobilise on engi turret/warr pin down :.( . I have the feeling that signet will be just fine.

Heiann – NSP

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

Healing Signet + Adrenal Health 3:

Now: 517 hps
Then: 487 hps

So the 8% HS nerf is actually a 6% loss of hps. Its even lower when you factor in regen from dogged march.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

tattoohead.3217

I wonder if the balance patch will be a buff to condi meta. I might be wrong but they are nerfing the stats gained from stacking different type of runes. I remember in my condi warrior days I was able to get a lot of duration from 2 runes of different type. I have the feeling that this rune/sigil change might hit the condi meta harder than we expect.

They are nerfing crits burst by 10%, poison duration(thief/engi) and immobilise on engi turret/warr pin down :.( . I have the feeling that signet will be just fine.

First off I’m just adding this is @ wolverine ( I saw you quite me and basiclh call me dumb… I’m ignoring your Ignorance bro)

And for the conditions “buff” what I meant to say was that a nerf to the way crit damage works (yet TBD how bad) will simply make conditions that much stronger. They are not getting buffed as far as I know, mostly indirect. Also the sigil stacking is going to be interesting, sure stat on kill sigil won’t stack but now all others do! IMO this is a win, running earth and torment, or energy ect. Good stuff for both power and condi specs

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

tattoohead.3217

^
Heh… IPhone keyboard, plz forgive typos.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

thiefs are easy kills if you dont panic and immobilise them. Mesmers got nerfe. Only problem is healing signet, this thing should only heal on target hit just like signet of malice.

Signet of malice, much like the ele heal do their healing on attack and cast. The attack doesn’t have to hit. So by this thinking 100 blades, whirling axe, flurry, whirlwind attack, triple shot, longbow auto attack will generate more healing than what signet would. If your going down..just throw channeled attacks. If they approach you they get bashed to death, if they back off you heal up unharmed. Great suggestion. Love it.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Hello, to be honest with all the respect i think arena net doesn’t even know what they are doing at this point, nerfing the most important thing of a player… they’ r healing, even tho they say is to “OP” what other thing do we have to sustain condition’s such as poison… probably some of u are going to say cleasing ire, shake it off, soldier runes with the shouts or even berserker stance, but the truth is that you cant fight a condition thief cause u can beraly hit them they’ll just permastealth when berserker stance and you’ll be kittened when they start the permablind and i don’t even want to talk about mesmers… players that can stealth have a huge advantage they can not only heal completely but they can also hit insane burst dmg plus theyr movility is just insane.
know that warriors r going to become fresh meat, they will no longer be “warriors” but a simple civilian looking for help in wvw, cheers.

If you can’t beat a thief as a warrior, then the problem is you. hambow ftw

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

^^^

thats the problem, Warriors are forced to go hambow to be effective in PvP, that build is the source of all the nerfs warrior gets and guess what happened … you even see more hambow warriors because the nerfs destroyed some other decent builds but hambow still and got even forced upon us as warrior’s only path.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

So the 8% HS nerf is actually a 6% loss of hps. Its even lower when you factor in regen from dogged march.

As always people overestimate the amount of healing Adrenal Health functionally gives you.

First off, AH only tics once every 3 seconds. Secondly, in order for the heal to be significant you need a full bar of adrenaline. Thirdly, every meta Warrior build out there focuses on using your adrenaline very frequently. Most of the time you are only getting the first tier of healing because you aren’t sitting on your adren.

You’re misrepresenting how much hps is actually being gained by just averaging everything out.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

As always people overestimate the amount of healing Adrenal Health functionally gives you.

First off, AH only tics once every 3 seconds. Secondly, in order for the heal to be significant you need a full bar of adrenaline. Thirdly, every meta Warrior build out there focuses on using your adrenaline very frequently. Most of the time you are only getting the first tier of healing because you aren’t sitting on your adren.

You’re misrepresenting how much hps is actually being gained by just averaging everything out.

Adrenal Health 3 ticks every 3s for 351, thats 117 hps. Add 400 hps from HS, result is 517 hps. Its even higher with regen from dogged march.

Yep its the maximum hps not the average, but its also extremely easy to gain adrenaline after using it. My warrior often is back at 100% adrenaline even before the burst skill is off cooldown.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

Adrenal Health 3 ticks every 3s for 351, thats 117 hps. Add 400 hps from HS, result is 517 hps. Its even higher with regen from dogged march.

Yep its the maximum hps not the average, but its also extremely easy to gain adrenaline after using it. My warrior often is back at 100% adrenaline even before the burst skill is off cooldown.

You’re still counting situational healing as if it’s consistent. If you were to do some in-depth study on the average Hambow healing during a TPvP match I bet the average hps would be lower.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: Luto.1938

Luto.1938

If you’re going to compare warriors to thieves you have to do a stat/build comparison as well. Warriors in any build will have higher stats than a thief trying to obtain the same stat type. A thief that builds for more evades has less blind and stealth. If they build more for stealth and blinds then they have less evades. Just like a warrior who builds for one thing loses another. It’s like this for any class. If you cry about something being over powered then take into consideration that their build may just indeed be a counter to yours, and they may in fact be more skilled than you.

Luto Locke
Twitch Stream

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

.. Just like a warrior who builds for one thing loses another..

Except they don’t lose anything…

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

You can’t immobilize a decent thief :/

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

^^^

thats the problem, Warriors are forced to go hambow to be effective in PvP, that build is the source of all the nerfs warrior gets and guess what happened … you even see more hambow warriors because the nerfs destroyed some other decent builds but hambow still and got even forced upon us as warrior’s only path.

Who the hell said we have to go hambow? mace/shield + gs, axe/mace + sword/shield, hammer + gs all still kitten face in pvp / wvw. I will give you hambow is a lot more forgiving of player mistakes, but it’s not your only option.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

So what your saying is that without this one passive healing skill all of a sudden warriors aren’t that great anymore hrmmmm.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: alamore.1974

alamore.1974

Dude chill. Here is one thing i know those of us who have been playing wars will continue. To. Like you said lots of us have been playing wars since they were easy target and we are still here. Im not saying i agree with the current changes but the fact of the matter still stands, im a warrior player and i always will be nerf them as much as you want i will still play and find builds that can kill.

P.s. you know the best part about warrior nerfs it will weed out non.skilld wars.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

Signet of malice, much like the ele heal do their healing on attack and cast. The attack doesn’t have to hit. So by this thinking 100 blades, whirling axe, flurry, whirlwind attack, triple shot, longbow auto attack will generate more healing than what signet would. If your going down..just throw channeled attacks. If they approach you they get bashed to death, if they back off you heal up unharmed. Great suggestion. Love it.

Despite its Tooltip. Signet of Malice is on hit, not on cast. Signet of Restoration works similarly only it for the initial successful cast. Tested them both out just now to be sure.

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

for some funny reason all the forum have a ‘’OMG WE ARE DOOMED THEY NERFING US’’ topic right now… Ill just ignore the cry of the OP because that nerf is actualy perfectly legitimate. Those that aint happy with a weaker regen of 700 per second (trololololol) will just have to run healing surge again or regen banners (please go ahead and cry so i can feed on your tears)

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

for some funny reason all the forum have a ‘’OMG WE ARE DOOMED THEY NERFING US’’ topic right now… Ill just ignore the cry of the OP because that nerf is actualy perfectly legitimate. Those that aint happy with a weaker regen of 700 per second (trololololol) will just have to run healing surge again or regen banners (please go ahead and cry so i can feed on your tears)

700 HPS? Do you run at 5000 healing power?

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

Nah i just happen to run adrenal healing and signet at the same time since i use a hammer zerk based build (not ham bow i cant stand bow) maybe 700 is overestimated but i think its about close to it. If i also was running banner id easily top way above that and maybe even reach 1k all without even running any healing power.

I recall both signet and the adrenal heal for about 300 each? Even if they nerfed signet we still would be able to top the healing chart with all our health generating source.

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

Adrenal Healing and Healing Signet together heal approximately 520 HP/S at full adrenaline. Of course that is assuming you have full adrenaline all the time, which most likely you won’t, especially as a hammer build that tends to use earthshaker as much as possible.

So 700 HP/s is a very gross overestimation of warrior healing. Even with regen on banners that is about 640-650 HP/S. Not even close to 1K HP/S.

People complain about both Adrenal Healing and burst every 8 seconds as if it is considered in a vacuum. Which is it? If you wanted the full effect of Adrenal Healing you wouldn’t be using any burst at all. If you wanted to use your burst every 8 seconds, that means you get almost no healing from Adrenal Healing.

That is why you see alot of Warriors resent other people or other classes. For such a long time they’ve been the worst class in PvP (for a good year) and had to put up with the BS of Mesmers, Thieves, Eles and Guardians which a Warrior stood no chance against. And also getting absolutely destroyed by conditions. Now that warriors can finally stand on their own two, people are just crying nerfbats everywhere to the point where they want to see this class destroyed. And warriors don’t want that obviously because they have been through that phase longer than any other class in this game and a lot of other classes seemed to be OK with that.

Now we got people spouting nonsensical knee-jerk overnerfs based on faulty data and conclusions (not everybody). I don’t oppose that warriors need some changes to some of their abilities and what not but what people suggest sometimes is just flat out ridiculous. Like nerfing healing signet to 200-250 HP/S.

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

I don’t oppose that warriors need some changes to some of their abilities and what not but what people suggest sometimes is just flat out ridiculous. Like nerfing healing signet to 200-250 HP/S.

You mean back to what it was when it was useless and adrenaline surge was the only heal you’d ever use on a warrior?

If anything this patch is just going to prove that healing signet was/is not the problem with warriors and that cleansing ire is just stupidly strong for a 20 point trait and it’ll get moved to grand master.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

just going to point this out;
Warrior in 1 v 1 is rubbish.

Why?

You lack evades, blinds, stealth, condition builds (dont make me laugh, the bow is horrible as a condi weapon and easily evaded/countered by anything out there), and last but not least, warriors have possibly the second largest amount of unskilled players after rangers. The average warrior is horrible, however since in a WvW/PvE setting, all a warrior need to do is follow the commander, facetank the enemy and press 111111 F1 111111 F1 1111111 F1 1111111 and possibly, you have to activate zerker stance somewhere along the lines.

Realize one thing, your profession as a whole was not designed to be an efficient 1v1 profession. That role was granted the medium and light armor professions.
Thieves, Engies, Rangers, Mesmers and Ele’s will all outperform you in the 1v1 section, while you will outperform them in the ZvZ section of the game.
It may sound a bit old fashioned and chauvinistic but seriously, know your place son.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

I don’t oppose that warriors need some changes to some of their abilities and what not but what people suggest sometimes is just flat out ridiculous. Like nerfing healing signet to 200-250 HP/S.

You mean back to what it was when it was useless and adrenaline surge was the only heal you’d ever use on a warrior?

If anything this patch is just going to prove that healing signet was/is not the problem with warriors and that cleansing ire is just stupidly strong for a 20 point trait and it’ll get moved to grand master.

No, if you had understood the context and what I actually wrote in my post. I said “changes” which can mean either tone something down or bring something up to par. In this case I meant both. Because whether people acknowledge it or not, and I think the devs have realized it, is that the Warriors despite being fotm are in a fragile position where one huge nerf can totally derail the class.

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Prysin.8542

No, if you had understood the context and what I actually wrote in my post. I said “changes” which can mean either tone something down or bring something up to par. In this case I meant both. Because whether people acknowledge it or not, and I think the devs have realized it, is that the Warriors despite being fotm are in a fragile position where one huge nerf can totally derail the class.

one huge nerf wouldnt derail it. Many medium ones will.

If cleansing ire, dogged march and adrenal health get hit simultaneously the warrior will be in a very bad spot. If they also messed with the stances, you’d be screwd.

oh and what nerfs you may get, will forever be peanuts compared to what thieves and rangers get each patch for the sake of sPvP…. god bless esports, killing the game since day 1.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

wildfang.9670

one huge nerf wouldnt derail it. Many medium ones will.

If cleansing ire, dogged march and adrenal health get hit simultaneously the warrior will be in a very bad spot. If they also messed with the stances, you’d be screwd.

oh and what nerfs you may get, will forever be peanuts compared to what thieves and rangers get each patch for the sake of sPvP…. god bless esports, killing the game since day 1.

i got to admit to a point that frightens me although I do have work arounds planed if that should ever happen.

idc about ire cleansing I just want the bonus ad. dogged march never really used it so no real comment. with all that said I love the stances and honestly I run a lot of them from time to time. I could work around it but I’d honestly prefer not too.

imo why do people care about adrenal health great you get what 200 health a second? ik it’s actually higher but over 3 seconds kinda makes no sense.

ire being moved would annoy me I want the extra ad and I don’t want forced into def just to get a bonus. I’d probably go for zerker’s might and alter my current build to compensate.

to clarify something I’d rather ire lose it’s cleanse rather then being moved to grand master forcing me to max out grandmaster for a little extra ad after all they are many ways around this.

(edited by wildfang.9670)

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: IchigoHatake.5098

IchigoHatake.5098

Stop complaining and play staff elementalist.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

wildfang.9670

Why?

You lack evades, blinds, stealth, condition builds (dont make me laugh, the bow is horrible as a condi weapon and easily evaded/countered by anything out there), and last but not least, warriors have possibly the second largest amount of unskilled players after rangers. The average warrior is horrible, however since in a WvW/PvE setting, all a warrior need to do is follow the commander, facetank the enemy and press 111111 F1 111111 F1 1111111 F1 1111111 and possibly, you have to activate zerker stance somewhere along the lines.

Realize one thing, your profession as a whole was not designed to be an efficient 1v1 profession. That role was granted the medium and light armor professions.
Thieves, Engies, Rangers, Mesmers and Ele’s will all outperform you in the 1v1 section, while you will outperform them in the ZvZ section of the game.
It may sound a bit old fashioned and chauvinistic but seriously, know your place son.

idk about this statement speaking frankly I do great in 1v1 and in groups even against skilled thieves I’ve not really had issues holding my own. mesmers or eles for that matter as well. that’s not to say I win all my fights but I win enough that I feel comfindent in my 1v1 ability.

on the other hand a lot of the warriors I run into I tend to just trample to the point I think their some of my easiest kills. :/

(edited by wildfang.9670)

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Prysin.8542

Why?

idk about this statement speaking frankly I do great in 1v1 and in groups even against skilled thieves I’ve not really had issues holding my own. mesmers or eles for that matter as well. that’s not to say I win all my fights but I win enough that I feel comfindent in my 1v1 ability.

on the other hand a lot of the warriors I run into I tend to just trample to the point I think their some of my easiest kills. :/

Thats the problem. I have hte same issue with rangers. I main a ranger. I play it, i know the profession inside out and have pretty much found every shortcoming there is, but nobody seems to try circumvent these issues so i kinda en up steamrolling all rangers i see. Goes for warriors too. Most warriors think that aslong as you got a GS and a hammer there can’t possibly be anyone out there, certainly not a ranger, that would out-DPS you and Out-stun you effortlessly.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

Warrior will not be even close from over with that “nerf” and to be honest it was deserved. Having a Warrior with as muc regen as a Guardian but still maintain double or more of the damage is just crazy

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

NERFS MENTIONED! EVERYONE PANIC! IGNORANCE AND OVERREACTION! OH JOLLY GEE! PANIC!

…lol…

All of this kitten over 8% reduction on the passive. 8%. EIGHT kittenING PERCENT! That’s around 30 less health a second. It is sooooooooo utterly kittening irrelevant….

The problem is that it’s still a permanent and passive, no-counter play, heal. It’s still not the amount. The amount was/is fine. Until ANet realizes that it’s the basic design of the thing that’s broken (as I said a million times now: The passives in signets should be a bonus to the active, not their main reason to be) everything else is either an irrelevant token change (QED) or nerfing it back into uselessness.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Why?

Troll harder bro. Warriors can 1v1 and ZvZ just fine, often times with the same build.

Warrior days are OVER

in Warrior

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

Warrior need rework in some skills :/