Warrior does Less DPS than the WORST class?

in Warrior

Posted by: Batresh.3958

Batresh.3958

Quick Warriors!! Retaliate...

Edit: It was even ranged dps................................................................

<bananamatic> visible hitbox is a bad meme

(edited by Batresh.3958)

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I think most people these days know who this guy is and would rather laugh at his videos or ignore him altogether because it’s just too much cringe to handle.

In the end it’s just another insane efficiency-hater with the most myopic viewpoint imaginable, looking for any and every reason to mock everybody that doesn’t wanna play with less effective setups in PvE. The only difference between him and others is because he makes videos and has thousands of subscribers, he has the power to actually trick people into believing what he says.

It’s sad really.

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)

in Warrior

Batresh.3958

I think most people these days know who this guy is and would rather laugh at his videos or ignore him altogether because it’s just too much cringe to handle.

In the end it’s just another insane efficiency-hater with the most myopic viewpoint imaginable, looking for any and every reason to mock everybody that doesn’t wanna play with less effective setups in PvE. The only difference between him and others is because he makes videos and has thousands of subscribers, he has the power to actually trick people into believing what he says.

It’s sad really.

hahahahahaha... are you serious?? Did you even watch the video and you didn’t even understand the point, watch the video... Now he has proof and you just begin to claim it was a lie even if you havn’t seen it... Do the math yourself, he had 3k more dps than a Brazil’s Warrior and he have played for Warrior for 2 years which was a perfect rotation and premade group and 100% dps uptime. If you should rant on somebody, you should rant on Nike or Brazil for not making a build that can get over 14k dps...

(edited by Batresh.3958)

in Warrior

Purple Miku.7032

I tell you what.

Get Nemesis or yourself to take your necro, and do this faster than me on my warrior then.

https://youtu.be/B78o5uBUZG4

Or maybe this one: https://youtu.be/Qb5Wtak78dk

Or hell, maybe this one! https://youtu.be/HknHJVGbvCY

And in case you’re wondering what the difference would be without bloodlust stacks, I also have a recording of a crusher+hunter solo done in 1:36 with strength runes and without pre-killing the hunter to avoid the poison gas. Bloodlust stacks account for less than 8-10 seconds on that fight in particular.

If you can’t or don’t want to do it, then take other videos on my channel. Search for Goku on youtube while you’re at it, just quit linking idiotic videos with somebody comparing a PHALANX WARRIOR with a necro and then skewing his data with starting the timer for when the warrior helps blast in a combo field before starting the fight.

Edit: for the record, Brazil’s rotation was not perfect on that initial bloomhunger kill. Also you and him really need to quit saying “DPS uptime” because it makes no sense. DPS is a calculation of damage per second over a specific length of time, so the word uptime has absolutely no relevance.

And also you really need to edit out the end of your comment because that’s just embarrassing. Neither Nike or Brazil are to blame for anything. Tons of people make their own builds.

Do you think that I make mine based off of what either they say? No. We happen to pick the same things most of the time because we know the class well enough to pick what is best— a result of actually knowing the game!

All of the best PvE guilds make their own builds by discussing it with others and testing things. Nike publishes his guides and builds, because that’s what he does. He popularises his calculations and findings. You’re making a stupid mistake pinning any responsibility on him for this at all.

in Warrior

Posted by: Quin Marino.6384

Quin Marino.6384

I’m not sure how you can consider those videos valid Miku, as clearly you were line-casting hundred blades against a wall.

/s

in Warrior

Posted by: Spadoinkle.7824

Spadoinkle.7824

Hello All,

3 year Veteran here, never once have I felt the need to post on this forum as threads tend to derail incredibly quickly, however after watching this video and absorbing the information contained within, I’ve come to the logical conclusion that as a favour to humanity I respectably request you remove yourself from the gene pool in order to ensure such cognitive deficencies are not passed on to future generations.

You make the assumption that “high end” guilds exploit line casting to bolster their dps and without such would prove the builds are inferior. A sound argument, except for the fact that as a community “line casting” was deemed unintended and as such banned from any record attempts now and in the future. The same goes for wall on wall Lupicus one shot tactics as this was also deemed “cheesy” and unitended. You then appear to hold it against the community for not spreading this information? Why would you want people to spread an exploit?

With regard to Necromancer, not everyone believes they are terrible, in fact their personal dps is quite good, what you seem to gloss over is the fact that they lack the group utility which other classes provide. This itself is an issue which Anet will hopefully address in the future and try and bring into line with the other professions.

Instead of attacking the “high end” guilds, I ask that you focus your attentions on the Lfg “elitist’s” who believe the Meta comp is gospel, yet more readily abuse exploits to compensate for more often inferior skill.

Finally as a common courtesy, I ask only that you do not make assumptions about my meta advocate play style as you do not know me or the mentality behind my decisions and in return I will make no assumptions about you.

in Warrior

Posted by: BlackTruth.6813

BlackTruth.6813

I tell you what.

Get Nemesis or yourself to take your necro, and do this faster than me on my warrior then.

Or maybe this one: https://youtu.be/Qb5Wtak78dk

Or hell, maybe this one! https://youtu.be/HknHJVGbvCY

And in case you’re wondering what the difference would be without bloodlust stacks, I also have a recording of a crusher+hunter solo done in 1:36 with strength runes and without pre-killing the hunter to avoid the poison gas. Bloodlust stacks account for less than 8-10 seconds on that fight in particular.

If you can’t or don’t want to do it, then take other videos on my channel. Search for Goku on youtube while you’re at it, just quit linking idiotic videos with somebody comparing a PHALANX WARRIOR with a necro and then skewing his data with starting the timer for when the warrior helps blast in a combo field before starting the fight.

Edit: for the record, Brazil’s rotation was not perfect on that initial bloomhunger kill. Also you and him really need to quit saying “DPS uptime” because it makes no sense. DPS is a calculation of damage per second over a specific length of time, so the word uptime has absolutely no relevance.

And also you really need to edit out the end of your comment because that’s just embarrassing. Neither Nike or Brazil are to blame for anything. Tons of people make their own builds.

Do you think that I make mine based off of what either they say? No. We happen to pick the same things most of the time because we know the class well enough to pick what is best— a result of actually knowing the game!

All of the best PvE guilds make their own builds by discussing it with others and testing things. Nike publishes his guides and builds, because that’s what he does. He popularises his calculations and findings. You’re making a stupid mistake pinning any responsibility on him for this at all.

I just can’t understand why people who “glitch” PvE mobs can ever be “elitist” on something that isn’t even fun and challenging.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009
Schwahrheit, #1 Fuhrer NA, Just your everyday typical rager

in Warrior

Batresh.3958

Looking at those videos...
You’re glitching the boss.
So you dont GS 3 away from it.
Thus free dps uptime....

But, i think Nemesis wants to do the Mossman challenge as it’s realistic and not gs3 2 win... Can already say your 8 month video is easily beatable thus he can go after Sesshi’s solo 4:54 good? okay.. :>

in Warrior

Purple Miku.7032

Ah you’re right I forgot that dealing damage is glitching. Thanks for pointing that out. I hope I don’t get banned for sharing the super secret exploit of whirlwinding into a wall to prevent myself from moving…

in Warrior

Posted by: Kordash.2197

Kordash.2197

Glitching it ? lolwut ? Miku, you should just stop answering, you can’t take people like that seriously.

I would seriously advise Batresh and Nemesis one thing, if you wanna prove your points, just take the challenge of Miku, and beat him.

But you won’t.

in Warrior

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

There are some valid points and interesting ideas. Most of the community blindly following guides without even understanding the “why” behind playstyles is nothing new. Everyone has those instances where mostly pugs say really dumb things taken totally out of context.
It could have done without that obnoxious attitude towards everybody, though.

A little ironic to first hear complaints about oversimplified statements like “necromancers have no dps” when we eventually get a comparison of necromancer (PS warrior buffed) damage to that of the PS warrior himself without anything else being mentioned.

If the point was to show people that certain underused classes can actually achieve good damage numbers or even outdo classes which are being taken for their utility mostly then that is not nearly as mindblowing as the maker seems to assume.

(edited by Henry.5713)

in Warrior

Batresh.3958

Glitching it ? lolwut ? Miku, you should just stop answering, you can’t take people like that seriously.

I would seriously advise Batresh and Nemesis one thing, if you wanna prove your points, just take the challenge of Miku, and beat him.

But you won’t.

I just said above Nemesis is willing to try to solo Mossman and we’ll see the timing, It’s gonna be hard as Necro’s don’t have anything else than evades to survive deadly hits…

in Warrior

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Im at work so cant watch the vid, but what is the conclusion here? Warrior has good DPS compared to all classes and so does necro?

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in Warrior

Posted by: Element Two.7316

Element Two.7316

Im at work so cant watch the vid, but what is the conclusion here? Warrior has good DPS compared to all classes and so does necro?

No just general propoganda, ad hominem attacks, offensively incorrect maths, sweeping statements and autism-ing around

in Warrior

Kordash.2197

But you won’t.

I just said above Nemesis is willing to try to solo Mossman and we’ll see the timing, It’s gonna be hard as Necro’s don’t have anything else than evades to survive deadly hits…

Viable/optimal useless debate, as always… Oh well, just waiting untill we see his necro solo. Until then, no need to talk.

in Warrior

Posted by: NikeEU.7690

NikeEU.7690

If you should rant on somebody, you should rant on Nike or Brazil for not making a build that can get over 14k dps…

A phalanx warrior build isn’t designed to get over 14k dps. Whats funny is, in Nemesis’ video Brazil executed the build poorly and played a kitten version… and still made almost 12k dps. LOL. Imagine if he played perfectly.

[DnT]::Nike::
www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

in Warrior

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Everybody. The necromancer does more damage then the warrior. That’s now a fact.

whisper when the Necro use line casting Icebow and the warrior place banner and don’t use any Icebow

GG

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

in Warrior

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

I wish I was as awesome as OP and Nemesis. Then I could be a prick in PuGs, too.

http://puu.sh/jNn7F/f31d345a46.jpg
http://puu.sh/jNnal/cc4352119b.jpg

in Warrior

Posted by: NikeEU.7690

NikeEU.7690

I wish I was as awesome as OP and Nemesis. Then I could be a prick in PuGs, too.

Who watches the watchmen when the anti-elitists are being elitist to non-elitists?

[DnT]::Nike::
www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

in Warrior

dlonie.6547

The elitists, apparently.

What a twist!

Attachments:

in Warrior

Kordash.2197

I now declare Batresh as king of elitists.

By the meta scrubs, the DPS uptime, and the all mighty necro.

Amen.

(sorry, had to do it)

in Warrior

Batresh.3958

Hahahahhahahahaha, i’m into it... NO1 Who knows Necro will let a cavalier/berserker Necro with Scepter and Staff into their party, He said he Autoattacked with staff to proc his dark fields... And no, It’s not a build for Jade Maw siphoning glitch...
We still carried that Necro through and i gave him a skill calculator to a viable PvE build after the run...

(edited by Batresh.3958)

in Warrior

dlonie.6547

I think the point is that acting like that while complaining about “elitists” sorta detracts from your credibility, eh?

in Warrior

Posted by: Nemesis.8593

Nemesis.8593

Yes… the guy was in berserker/cavalier… auto-attacking scepter, which is like one of the worst things you can possibly do… yet we did not kick him, i was just expressing my frustration at the kitten i have to put up with…

I… who outdps most if not all of the “wannabe-elitists scrubs” that you have seen times and times again in my videos… people who only get down and talking kitten…

I… get insta-kick… for playing builds that burst 14.7K (higher then META-warrior), by people who don’t have a clue about anything…
BUT… when it’s the other way around, i don’t kick even when i have good reason…

I had no idea i was being screenshoted, so yes… this is me at my worse… so… please post more of me… make me famous

Nemesis Youtube channel - necromancer & mesmer tutorials, PvP and more…

Nemesis live-stream channel - focusing mainly on Guild Wars 2, League of Legends and Dota II.

(edited by Nemesis.8593)

in Warrior

dlonie.6547

I… get kicked insta-kick… for playing builds that burst 14.7K, by people who don’t have a clue about anything…

Want a cookie? You two acted like a couple of kittenes, mocking and being rude to someone who doesn’t minmax, but you didn’t kick them. You’re truly gods amongst mere men.

YES… please post more of me… make me famous

Ah, that’s what this is about. Enjoy the attention, maybe it’ll be enough someday.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cheezy.2039

Cheezy.2039

Baiting kittenposter got busted, thread is over, go home guys

Attachments:

Cheezy – Vis Invicta [vC]

The meta is changing at an alarming rate.

in Warrior

Nemesis.8593

I… get kicked insta-kick… for playing builds that burst 14.7K, by people who don’t have a clue about anything…

Want a cookie? You two acted like a couple of kittenes, mocking and being rude to someone who doesn’t minmax, but you didn’t kick them. You’re truly gods amongst mere men.

Ah, that’s what this is about. Enjoy the attention, maybe it’ll be enough someday.

I acted like a what… because i said my head hurts ?… My head was actually pounding that day, and i was in a very bad mood… that’s why i even remembered the fractal…

It’s not even worth answering this… since 90% of you people do a lot worse for a lot less, and are also hypocritical about it.

PS: Yes i am… unfortunately i can’t get the tittle “God amongst mere mortals”

Nemesis live-stream channel - focusing mainly on Guild Wars 2, League of Legends and Dota II.

in Warrior

Kordash.2197

I acted like a what… because i said my head hurts ?… My head was actually pounding that day, and i was in a very bad mood… that’s why i even remembered the fractal…

You have a bad day so you have the right to be a jerk to others ? Nice mentality you got here.

in Warrior

dlonie.6547

It’s not even worth answering this… since 90% of you people do a lot worse for a lot less, and are also hypocritical about it.

“You people”…

Tell me more. Who am I?

I’ll save you the trouble. I’m a mentor in a guild that teaches casual players to run dungeons in whatever build they like. I’ve never put down or kicked a player for a bad build…ever. I have kicked elitists who think slamming others for build choices makes them ‘cool’, though…There are better ways to provide guidance that don’t involve mocking others.

PS: Yes i am… unfortunately i can’t get the tittle “God amongst mere mortals”

Dat ego doe. No point in continuing a conversation with someone like you. Have a great day.

in Warrior

Thaddeus.4891

I… who outdps most if not all of the “wannabe-elitists scrubs” that you have seen times and times again in my videos… people who only get down and talking kitten…

I… get insta-kick… for playing builds that burst 14.7K (higher then META-warrior), by people who don’t have a clue about anything…
BUT… when it’s the other way around, i don’t kick even when i have good reason..

See that’s right there why your message don’t come across. Your first sentence is right. wannabe are stupid are kick people they are sometime better than them for stupid reason. But right after that you just push some crap on our face.

You said it yourself in your video with some machiavellic laugh, a black screen, what seem to be some peanuts but no epic music. By using the same build that do 8k dps but this time with line casting Icebow you reach 14,7k dps.

But then you compare that to the video at the start of Brazil on a warrior doing 12k DPS in fight, and 9k dps if you count the pre-buff. We saw the video, Brazil never use any icebow in that video.

So you have some good points but you do this kind of stuff all the time and that’s why people don’t take you seriously. You are so anti-meta that you bind the truth as much as try hards wannabes.

(edited by Thaddeus.4891)

in Warrior

Posted by: skarpak.8594

skarpak.8594

Looking at those videos…
You’re glitching the boss.
So you dont GS 3 away from it.
Thus free dps uptime….

anet fixed all skills like fiery rush from fiery greatsword and all other skills that behaved like that (bear form rush from norn, the rush on dagger / staff from ele) so that the created firefields don’t stack anymore and doing insane damage on one spot.

at the same time, the whirl attack from warrior did stay as it is, and guess what, it is intented.
using the terrain is not a bug, its tactic. if you get more out of it, better for you.

it is not our fault that the AI from enemies is dumb and don’t get out of such spots.

its like i would say: it is exploiting to use wells from necros under enemies because they are dumb and don’t run out of hard ticking aoes. in gw1 they did.

(edited by skarpak.8594)

in Warrior

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Attacking dlonie for being an elitist… LOL, I joined his guild, it was a lot of fun, last full group I played in it was taking 4 new players ranging from lvl 37 to 1 lvl 80 through CM carrying them the whole way, having lots of laughs and tons of fun as I did my best to teach them encounters and how to play the game. This is the guild that he’s one of the big names and vital members, this is the guild that tries to help people, and you call him an elitist? Wow.

I actually defended you the other day in a thread, man was I mistaken. I saw your video talking with Brazil, you came off as pretty intelligent, and very reasonable. You brought up a lot of good points, and you do in this video as well. But, now you just come off as a kitten. Guy sits down and talks reasonably with you, giving you the benefit of the doubt as the community has more or less turned their back on you, and then you take his play out of context in an attempt to prove your own point? kitten move buddy.

That icebow video you showed, yeah, pretty sure all of DnT or at least a few of the key members have spoken out against it’s dominance, and that’s not even the linecasting which (you’re about 5-6 months late on this btw) was deemed an exploit by the speedrunning community and banned from records pretty quickly after it began to see a rise in use.

If you want to make a point, make the point, don’t attack people and try to demonize alternative communities. But I think making the point isn’t your goal here, your goal is to create controversy, to suck in all the anti-meta people to your youtube channel. I can respect that, I wouldn’t say it’s the most polite thing to do, but hey, being a prick can be quite beneficial. So good on ya for throwing your manners aside to strum up some views on youtube.

As for necro, pretty sure Brazil’s been playing it quite a bit, being at least somewhat vocal about it’s uses. I’ve been playing quite a bit of it myself, bringing it into fractal 50s and having fun. I think the last 4 of them have ended on Mai trin, where I kited and stripped stacks, dodging her spin and absorbing the shot with DS. I don’t think I died in a single one of those while my entire party cycled through the known (and ignored) exploit of Kiel rezzing to come back and join me in the fight. Can’t say I don’t see the power when I can easily fight Mai Trin and it would be a solo if it weren’t for that exploit letting others jump back in. But instead of trying to berate members of the community, I prefer to highlight the faults in the game hoping that they fix them, I prefer to be polite to my fellow players and do my best to teach the less educated members of our community on how events work. Almost never commenting on builds unless people ask, just plodding along trying to spread information about encounters as I go.

I’ll end in one thing I can agree with you on. Necromancer is a HIGHLY underrated profession, it’s a profession that’s pretty easy to play with the right build (DS) allowing a plethora of mistakes while pumping out consistent damage, while not optimal the fact that it’s mainly pressing 1 it allows you to hit near optimal for necro quite easily, and even if other professions (especially engi) are higher they take more precision and the likelihood of them maximizing and hitting anywhere near their potential is pretty low and in that stance Necro can easily come very close. That all said, Necromancer very much lacks on the tools and skills that are complementary to PVE in this game right now, they lack active defenses (evade/block) and bring very little party support (vuln/some healing/some blinds/rezzing utility), and what they do just isn’t the key parts that make up the “support” role in this game (projectile defense being the biggest one). So overall while Necro is very much underrated, it’s still lacking, but it’s fun, and no one should feel bad playing it, it can hold it’s weight outside the speed run playstyle by which I mean going for a record, not just trying to finish a dungeon in a timely manner (it can do that just fine).

TLDR: If you want to make a point, don’t drum up a ton of controversy while doing so, your point will be lost in the wake.

in Warrior

Purple Miku.7032

I’ll just post this here since I finally got annoyed enough with his fanboys spamming my youtube notifications enough to do it.

In this video I kill crusher from first hit to last hit in precisely 1 minute, 21 seconds, 21 milliseconds (1:21:21) or just 81.21 seconds. The crusher has exactly 1,087,940 health.

1087940 / 81.21 results in exactly 13,396.626, or roughly ~13.4k DPS over the course of the entire fight, which was in a solo setting.

The video nemesis showed has somebody using a suboptimal warrior build for personal damage along with suboptimal utility choice and a suboptimal rotation, and he also starts the timer like 6 seconds early or some pathetic kitten like that. For his necro video he gets fully buffed from a phalanx warrior, EA, both banners, frost spirit, and more… even gets to use his 180 second cooldown burst for the duration of the 30 second encounter, and gets personal DPS barely better than what I was able to do in a completely solo setting.

Yet this is the same kid who claims that a warrior in a group gets supposedly 2k less DPS than me who isn’t maintaining 25 might, isn’t getting EA, isn’t getting both banners, and isn’t getting frost spirit with 25 vuln on the boss. I’m completely by myself in my video. What do you think my sustained DPS would be if I were to have all of these things, hmmm?

I’d have 320 extra power from both banner of strength and EA, I’d have several hundred power more for a large portion of the encounter since I wasn’t sustaining 25 might this entire time, I’d have an additional ~20-22% more damage from having 25 vuln sustained on the boss instead of 2-3, etc etc… you get the picture.

But you know what?

I have the basic decency to admit that my video is an unrealistic demonstration of what normally happens in fights. I have 25 bloodlust stacks here, I start the fight on full adrenaline without having to activate signet or use the shout heal to get it, I was able to use scholar runes, and I was able to perfectly position the two bosses to convenience myself by ensuring they were in cleave range at all times. On top of that, crusher is a lightly armored boss, which totally skews the results in my favor.

Because of this, I am not posting a video trying to trick thousands of people into believing something that’s untrue and skewed in my favor. Why don’t I do this, you might ask?

Well the answer is quite simple:

It’s because I’m not a scumbag with a hidden agenda.

in Warrior

Nemesis.8593

I’ll just post this here since I finally got annoyed enough with his fanboys spamming my youtube notifications enough to do it.

In this video I kill crusher from first hit to last hit in precisely 1 minute, 21 seconds, 21 milliseconds (1:21:21) or just 81.21 seconds. The crusher has exactly 1,087,940 health.

1087940 / 81.21 results in exactly 13,396.626, or roughly ~13.4k DPS over the course of the entire fight, which was in a solo setting.

The video nemesis showed has somebody using a suboptimal warrior build for personal damage along with suboptimal utility choice and a suboptimal rotation, and he also starts the timer like 6 seconds early or some pathetic kitten like that. For his necro video he gets fully buffed from a phalanx warrior, EA, both banners, frost spirit, and more… even gets to use his 180 second cooldown burst for the duration of the 30 second encounter, and gets personal DPS barely better than what I was able to do in a completely solo setting.

Yet this is the same kid who claims that a warrior in a group gets supposedly 2k less DPS than me who isn’t maintaining 25 might, isn’t getting EA, isn’t getting both banners, and isn’t getting frost spirit with 25 vuln on the boss. I’m completely by myself in my video. What do you think my sustained DPS would be if I were to have all of these things, hmmm?

I’d have 320 extra power from both banner of strength and EA, I’d have several hundred power more for a large portion of the encounter since I wasn’t sustaining 25 might this entire time, I’d have an additional ~20-22% more damage from having 25 vuln sustained on the boss instead of 2-3, etc etc… you get the picture.

But you know what?

I have the basic decency to admit that my video is an unrealistic demonstration of what normally happens in fights. I have 25 bloodlust stacks here, I start the fight on full adrenaline without having to activate signet or use the shout heal to get it, I was able to use scholar runes, and I was able to perfectly position the two bosses to convenience myself by ensuring they were in cleave range at all times. On top of that, crusher is a lightly armored boss, which totally skews the results in my favor.

Because of this, I am not posting a video trying to trick thousands of people into believing something that’s untrue and skewed in my favor. Why don’t I do this, you might ask?

Well the answer is quite simple:

It’s because I’m not a scumbag with a hidden agenda.

This is why i have no respect for you… you try to delude people with “one time only” situations like this, then you say i try to delude people.

You got EXACTLY that boss at EXACTLY that spot, and you used EXACTLY a mechanic which allows you to dodge EXACTLY a single attack… which gave you 100% DPS uptime on a glass warrior…

Congratulations… you found an engagement where all the planets align and you have that 1 in a million results… and you pulled out 13k DPS… according to you, because i never checked.

Yes… you can pull out 13k DPS when all the planets align… one specific boss, one specific location… uuu…
Oh… it’s not a niche situation, it’s not a one time only thing ? Ok… try it on Mossman 50 or any other encounter in the game where you actually have to do something other then press NR 3 every 10 seconds… and if you get 13k DPS i will literally eat my keyboard…

Should i take one of your mossman’s solo to show you, in a complex fight your DPS gets down to 3-6k ?…
GG… 13k DPS on a target dummy, and since you already had max might… solo setting or party setting won’t be much difference for you anyway, unless of course you get a necromancer to help you stack that vulnerability… since as i can see you are lacking in that department

The only reason why you got a DPS higher then Brazil with the same build (?), is because when he used nr 3 he actually went somewhere, and had to come back, unlike you who glitch yourself in a small piece of terrain, come on… anyone can see that… and yet you call Brazil BAD… BRAZIL…

And… you know all these things, since you are a skilled player, i’ve seen you play… of course you know… but what do you do ?…
Post misleading information anyway… again… a niche situation while saying the other guy posts niche situations… just to screw with the community yet again again, to make people think they do 13K DPS if they play your build, when in fact 80% of the time they would just lie flat on their backs if they try this kitten in a real fight… unless the fight is over instantly with Icebow of course…

You have my respect as a player, but never as a person.

You may be able to trick inexperienced players, but you will never be able to trick me, why are you even trying ?

EDIT: I didn’t read the last part… If you are admitting it’s not a realistic situation, then what are we even discussing here ?…
You do 13K DPS in an unrealistic situation… Brazil did 11K DPS in a realistic situation… why is he subpar ?…

When i asked for footage i asked for one of his best fractal runs, if he has the time… cause i know he is busy with real life stuff as well, and between you and me… pug groups never get to match his numbers… or mine for that matter…
This was about “wannabe elitists-scrubs”, you don’t qualify

Tell you what… give me a better version then Brazil at Bloomhunger, and i will calculate the real DPS… maybe you can squeeze in another 1K…
Just please have combat log opened since i don’t have to use slow motion to add things “extra” manually… i can just get them off the combat log, ok ?…

AAAANDD… please give me one of your Mossman fights… straight up Mossman, maybe no icebow :P… and we’ll calculate the DPS for that as well ?
Ok ?…

You can’t get more realistic then what i am doing… manual adding the damage has a 99% accuracy…

(edited by Nemesis.8593)

in Warrior

Element Two.7316

This is why i have no respect for you… you try to delude people with “one time only” situations like this, then you say i try to delude people.

You got EXACTLY that boss at EXACTLY that spot, and you used EXACTLY a mechanic which allows you to dodge EXACTLY a single attack… which gave you 100% DPS uptime on a glass warrior…

Congratulations… you found an engagement where all the planets align and you have that 1 in a million results… and you pulled out 13k DPS… according to you, because i never checked.

Yes… you can pull out 13k DPS when all the planets align… one specific boss, one specific location… uuu…

Oh… it’s not a niche situation, it’s not a one time only thing ? Ok… try it on Mossman 50 or any other encounter in the game where you actually have to do something other then press NR 3 every 10 seconds… and if you get 13k DPS i will literally eat my keyboard…

Should i take one of your mossman’s solo to show you, in a complex fight your DPS gets down to 3-6k ?…
GG… 13k DPS on a target dummy, and since you already had max might… solo setting or party setting won’t be much difference for you anyway…

The only reason why you got a DPS higher then Brazil with the same build, is because when he used nr 3 he actually went somewhere, and had to come back, unlike you who glitch yourself in a small piece of terrain, anyone can see that… and yet you call Brazil BAD… BRAZIL…

Again… posting niche situation, saying the other guy posts niche situations…

You may be able to trick inexperienced players, but you will never be able to trick me, why are you even trying ?

If you think any of that is exclusive to that boss then you’re not playing the same game as us.

Anyway, I look forward to your sub 4 minute Necromancer Mossman 50 solo.

in Warrior

dlonie.6547

So to summarize your arguments:

- Miku is using a evasive skill that necros don’t have, and is aware that you can’t move through solid geometry. Exploits!
- You (nemesis) cba to verify his DPS, even though he spelled out how it’s calculated. Thus, those numbers can’t be right.
- Miku went into detail about things that were in his favor. Thus he’s deluding people intentionally by misrepresenting the conditions of the fight.
- He had might during the fight, thus being in a group wouldn’t matter. EA, banners, vuln don’t really affect DPS, anyway, right?
- WWA is the sole reason his DPS was 13k and not “3-6k”.

Did I miss anything?

I’m frankly amazed anyone listens to you.

in Warrior

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

I only have one thing to say about ‘’Top Tier Players’’ in GW2: Git Gud, go play a real difficult game, do impressive stuff that nobody else can do and then you can claim you’re good or the best, which can’t happen in this game…

in Warrior

Thaddeus.4891

But you know what?

I have the basic decency to admit that my video is an unrealistic demonstration of what normally happens in fights.

Now let’s all take a deep breath and let the irony sink in. AHHHHHHHHHH

in Warrior

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

You fought bloomhunger at that exact spot, using projectile defense mechanics to allow you to dodge exactly 1 attack(only 1 aoe was near you), which gave you almost 100% opportunity to use attacks.

Congrats, you used a single encounter and had a group to support you to pull out 1k more dps.

Mossman you say?
Let me toss some math on that screen of yours, 1.1million hp, 294 seconds, 3.7k dps, you number was surprisingly accurate here. But of course, let’s not take niche situations like a buffed party to compare to a solo, so, feel free to upload a necro solo of mossman and we’ll avoid any niche comparisions. Or, take the dps of warriors from the records that have been uploaded Sesshi again and compare it instead. WAIT A SEC, that’s not the right boss. Here’s the bloomhunger ,which, because it’s so much more faceroll than mossman is guaranteed to have better dps “uptime”, right? Then again you can just take the dps from mossman and probably assume it’s the same comparing large hitbox to stationary whirlwind with a group making the mechanics trivial(1 dodge).

Trick inexperienced players? He gave a conservative estimate that was still nearly on par with your build’s most optimal. If you think his solo is too niche, provide one of your own, since there are already group videos to compare to.

in Warrior

Element Two.7316

I only have one thing to say about ‘’Top Tier Players’’ in GW2: Git Gud, go play a real difficult game, do impressive stuff that nobody else can do and then you can claim you’re good or the best, which can’t happen in this game…

You’d be surprised how many of those players are also competitive in MOBAs/CS;GO/Better MMOs

in Warrior

Posted by: Testudo.4620

Testudo.4620

i saw nemesis naked and now i can’t log onto gw2 pls help

Zhaife
Graduated top of class esports academy
#1 on fractal leaderboards

in Warrior

dlonie.6547

If you think any of that is exclusive to that boss then you’re not playing the same game as us.

But it is! Name one other boss that is near a wall, rock, pole, fence, or has a large hitbox. Betcha can’t.

in Warrior

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

You’d be surprised how many of those players are also competitive in MOBAs/CS;GO/Better MMOs

I don’t care, they shouldn’t try to make this game like these, and I know how toxic the communities are in DOTA 2, LoL and CS GO, just because they were playing these games doesn’t mean they should consider themselves elites in this one or vastly superior to people, that’s not playing, that’s complexing…

in Warrior

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Nemesis do make fair points though in his last response, which is what his vid is about, dont let your hate get in your way, which is also what his vid is about..

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in Warrior

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

Nemesis do make fair points though in his last response, which is what his vid is about, dont let your hate get in your way, which is also what his vid is about..

Attachments:

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

in Warrior

Posted by: Thuggernaut.1250

Thuggernaut.1250

Topics like this are why I stay away from dungeons and anything associated with them.

in Warrior

Purple Miku.7032

Ugh.

Thanks guys, I don’t know what I’d do without you xD

I’m literally in shock that I’m being accused of exploiting because I’m using whirlwind in front of a rock. Like, holy mother of Ebola.

EDIT: Also why the hell are these two even bringing up a video of like, my third ever mossman solo from almost a year ago? That’s not even close to the fastest time that I have done which was almost half the speed of it, which was also longer than a half a year ago and I even did it on stream too. That was also when warrior was at one of its weakest states as far as personal DPS is concerned.

in Warrior

SlyDevil.3952

But it is! Name one other boss that is near a wall, rock, pole, fence, or has a large hitbox. Betcha can’t.

Crusher/hunter, the second boss of arah p3, lupi and the wraithlord. kitten that’s a whole path. Wait wait, that’s like, one dungeon path right? Arah p4, balthazar, lyssa, lupi(large hitbox, whatevs), dwayna, bloodstone, one boss wasn’t. Wait, that’s just arah right? Coe all start mobs. Alpha if you want, the golem if you want(not recommended, boons and stuff), the next alpha, bjarl for p1, the last alpha. That’s 2 boss on p2/3 that aren’t faster on a wall. AC? spider queen, kholer, last bosses. CM?? PLEASE CM SAVE ME??? barn boss, victoria, frost, thief dude in p2 who is leashed to the other 4 elites in the salon, the OP symbol guardian outside starts with a B, Tremaine, the optional boss, seamus, the other grenade boss, vallog. kitten, only 1 boss wasn’t on a wall there.

Edit: kitten dlonie you filthy elitist

in Warrior

Thaddeus.4891

But what his point?

- Necromancer don’t have that much less dps than other profession while using an Icebow? We already know that.

- Necromancer have a 8k dps compare to the Warrior 12k in group settings? We already know that.

- Pre buffs is usually not a good idea overall unless you can’t attack the boss right away? I agree with that point.

- Warrior have a lot less dps in solo situation. The DPS difference between necro and warrior in that situation are marginal.? We know that already.

The thing is Nemesis try to beat the meta with DPS numbers and continue to say that Meta is only about DPS DPS. But still, the Necromancer isn’t push out of the meta because of his dps, but because of his support. If DPS was the only thing important, Mesmer would not be part of the meta.

in Warrior

SlyDevil.3952

You can’t get more realistic then what i am doing… manual adding the damage has a 99% accuracy…

Except, you know, RNG, the reason why we don’t pull numbers of out combat logs for calculating dps on builds. Cause you know, RNG might fall under the “niche situation” category.