Warrior dps lost in Open pve world is huge.

in Warrior

Posted by: Doon.2364

Doon.2364

When I do Group Events out in open world, I notice that I can barely build adrenaline up. Each time you kill a trash mob, you are immediately out of combat while still surrounded by a ton of trash mobs. So your adrenaline stays empty most of the time. You have no access to burst and no access to Berserker Power Trait, therefore in reality your dps took around a 18% drop if u were running full zerker build.

How can warriors be in a middle of combat surrounded by a ton of trash mobs and yet have trouble keeping adrenaline. Like someone suggested there needs to be a small grace period out of combat before adrenaline drops, perhaps 5 seconds? That should be enough time to go tag another mob so you can keep the adrenaline you work for.

in Warrior

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

Agree, 5 sec buffer time is quite reasonable.

I start with 0 adrenaline on a 2nd foe even after killing one trash foe 2 meter away.

in Warrior

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

If they don’t want it lasting so long, just reduce the time to 15 seconds. Warrior needs to be able to retain the Adrenaline for sometime after combat. If you’re gonna make it drain immediatley, make it drain 50% slower from the original drain speed

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

in Warrior

Posted by: HerpDerp.6582

HerpDerp.6582

use dual wield axes, #5 gains 50% adrenaline for every enemy hit, not to mention has great dps and aoe. I’ve been using it and have not had much of an issue with adrenaline.

in Warrior

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

The Axe auto-attack is more DPS than Off-hand skill 5

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

in Warrior

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Pretty much everything in this game has more dps than axe 5 :/

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.