Warrior instant delete build (axe/mace - gs)

in Warrior

Posted by: VaAnSs.1567

VaAnSs.1567

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

DPS only is fun. But as roamer, I want to battle all classes, and not just the squizzy onces. What if you face a Condi bomber with this build? Exacly, you die.

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

Nice vid!

But this is before the patch.. Even do you play good you still miss some evi’s (everyo e would) this wassnt really a problem in your vid, but now you have to rebuild all the adrenaline..

Still suprised how high evi can crit even with the crit damage nerf etc

But not sure if this build works vs great condi players..

Some in this vid where not that great like a warrior only using GS.. Only saw him swapping weapons once..

Or the ranger couldnt do much before patch.. But if you face them now you would be dead even before you get close..

He uses signet of fury and burst mastery and no CI at all. I’d guess this is still viable to the limit of the video. That said, it’s “Viability” was limited allready before the patch. The fact that Vaanss is a very good warrior makes it possible to run this build. 90% would not be able to it’s limit I think, including me.

Nice vid.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

Nice vid!

But this is before the patch.. Even do you play good you still miss some evi’s (everyo e would) this wassnt really a problem in your vid, but now you have to rebuild all the adrenaline..

Still suprised how high evi can crit even with the crit damage nerf etc

But not sure if this build works vs great condi players..

Some in this vid where not that great like a warrior only using GS.. Only saw him swapping weapons once..

Or the ranger couldnt do much before patch.. But if you face them now you would be dead even before you get close..

He uses signet of fury and burst mastery and no CI at all. I’d guess this is still viable to the limit of the video. That said, it’s “Viability” was limited allready before the patch. The fact that Vaanss is a very good warrior makes it possible to run this build. 90% would not be able to it’s limit I think, including me.

Nice vid.

My point is that he did miss his burst sometimes in this vid… now he could just try again 3-4sec later.. but thats not possible anymore.
But yeah this build is high risk low reward..

The cooldown has always been 10/7 seconds on bursts. If you can get it up within that time there’s no downtime. The only thing the patch really changed was that if you missed your first, you could swap directly to your second and then redo it.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]