Warrior roaming clip

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Posted by: Gathslan.1870

Gathslan.1870

10minute video showing mostly fights while outnumbered, some close calls, some big mistakes and from my opponents. And last but not least a chicken using its eggs to fight me.

And yeah my weapon choices are probably not the best, but i enjoy playing with this setup and it works well enough

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

Love it. I literally cheered every time you turned around and stomped people from those cowardly groups chasing you down. And that slo-mo rally on the dying guy? Haha!

Gotta love that reflecting sword block too. I got a guy to hit himself with Kill Shot the other day. Felt like a ninja.

(edited by Sil.4560)

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Gathslan.1870

Love it. I literally cheered every time you turned around and stomped people from those cowardly groups chasing you down. And that slo-mo rally on the dying guy? Haha!

Gotta love that reflecting sword block too. I got a guy to hit himself with Kill Shot the other day. Felt like a ninja.

Thanks and yes, reflecting kill shot is the best thing ever.. should keep every single one of them you reflect in some folder, and just make a 5minute video of nothing but reflected killshots haha.

I rallied from my greasword coming back after i threw it, found it pretty funny when it happened so had to slo-mo that part

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

Mace GS meh. A bit disappointing that warrior still revolves around 100B nearly a year into the game.

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

Mace GS meh. A bit disappointing that warrior still revolves around 100B nearly a year into the game.

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Gathslan.1870

I like the playstyle warrior has currently so i am quite fine with it ;P
And having to go greatsword is more about the mobility it gives you than 100b, every spec has to go either sword or greatsword for mobility. That is what keeps different specs back :P

(edited by Gathslan.1870)

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

looks to be overpowered

All is vain.

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

Looks like he stomped some would-be zergling nubs to me.

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Excalibur.9748

Looks like he stomped some would-be zergling nubs to me.

Ya those players are pretty bad. But I was able to kitten the raw potential of the spec. And it’s clearly op. There is too much sustain, mobility, and damage in 1 build. Even though those players were bad, and OP himself played quite well.

All is vain.

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Posted by: Gutts.8791

Gutts.8791

I guess soon the warrior might be as good as a thief then Excalibur, and be able to remain in those fights and stomp all of them.

By the way nice job OP.

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Posted by: Jcarp.4250

Jcarp.4250

Nice skill, its a roaming/dueling spec only really good in WvW. Pretty useless in guild warfare or zerg vs zerg so whats the problem? Thieves eles rangers engis can all roam and crush bags like he does in the vid.

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Excalibur.9748

I guess soon the warrior might be as good as a thief then Excalibur, and be able to remain in those fights and stomp all of them.

By the way nice job OP.

??? It’s already as good or better than thieves. Enjoy your op spec while it lasts.

All is vain.

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Yaki.9563

And having to go greatsword is more about the mobility it gives you than 100b, every spec has to go either sword or greatsword for mobility. That is what keeps different specs back :P

Seems to me like the mobility is a bonus. Stun @ 90% health → 100B = 20% health or dead is the main draw.

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Gathslan.1870

Seems to me like the mobility is a bonus. Stun @ 90% health -> 100B = 20% health or dead is the main draw.

No if we are talking WvW, Spvp you can make abuild with no mobility work okai.

But in wvw if you dont have mobility = every zerg will catch you no problem and all you do is keep running back to die some more.

Most important thing of all in WvW = mobility : p
You can do pretty good dmg even with an autoattack on some weapons, i could go axe instead of greatsword.. i could go hammer instead of greatsword and still do great dmg, but that would be stupid since neither of those weapons have mobility.

And thanks to those who gave positive comments

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Posted by: Callahan.3180

Callahan.3180

+1. I’m so tired of seeing Gs videos. The skull crack build has been here for a while now. Try to be a little bit more creative next time OP. No offense, but we here in the community have seen a lot of these videos now :/

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Gathslan.1870

+1. I’m so tired of seeing Gs videos. The skull crack build has been here for a while now. Try to be a little bit more creative next time OP. No offense, but we here in the community have seen a lot of these videos now :/

I will play what set i enjoy playing ;P and i make videos because i enjoy making them, not purely for others to see. Besides the video does show something slightly different from the rest, offhand sword being used with mace instead of shield

I find it strange that Warrior finally has a build that is more than just doing as much dmg as possible to take enemy down before you die and warrior themselfs don’t like it. This build offers blocking as defense(and offence if you have reflection) good mobility, and offence if you time it right.

You can either go with that or do as much dmg before you die style, well i know which i choose : P

(edited by Gathslan.1870)

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Posted by: nagymbear.5280

nagymbear.5280

What gear are you using, its not included in the build. Is it a mix of knights/soldiers/cleric?

Khert Devileyes – Ranger / Mano Negra – Thief / Nagymbear – Warrior /
Elona Bonechill – Necro / Fionna Gymirdottier – Guard /// RoF

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Gathslan.1870

What gear are you using, its not included in the build. Is it a mix of knights/soldiers/cleric?

I use a mix of knight and valkyrie

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Yaki.9563

I find it strange that Warrior finally has a build that is more than just doing as much dmg as possible to take enemy down before you die and warrior themselfs don’t like it.

That’s exactly what this build is. The only difference from these videos 9 months ago is that a) healing signet heals for more and b) you are stunning so that your 100B can’t be dodged. Oh and maybe exploiting duration reduction mechanics.

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

It’s funny how the OP door revovles in this game.

Last year P/D condi thieves where OP rofl. Now everyone and there family runs builds that can deal with a condi build that stacks 1 condition pretty easily. P/D condi thieves are rare these days.

Then D/P Yishi zerg busting videos everyone hopped on D/P weapon set (though there was a proof of concept video posted on reddit in august of D/P perma stealthing) but after a montage or 2 D/P was popular.

Then S/D buff every thief was spamming flanking strike then it got nerfed thieves went back to D/P. Some still roll S/D (prefer S/D myself)

Now warriors Mace outnumbered montages popping up and they will continue then it gets to the point the community gets tired of seeing them because everyone makes them.

Yaki is right though the biggest thing that has changed is healing signet, and you land 8 hits of 100B instead of 6 and your burst is up more often.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Gathslan.1870

I find it strange that Warrior finally has a build that is more than just doing as much dmg as possible to take enemy down before you die and warrior themselfs don’t like it.

That’s exactly what this build is. The only difference from these videos 9 months ago is that a) healing signet heals for more and b) you are stunning so that your 100B can’t be dodged. Oh and maybe exploiting duration reduction mechanics.

I don’t use any – duration foods so… :> if that is what you meant with your last sentence

And no it is not, for a long time now most warriors would go zerker gear and utilities that will let them have this one chance at defeating an enemy, and if your opponent was any good this chance would not work.

This build lets you use defensive gear instead of zerker, it does not rely on you using all your utility for burst. Hence it is a build that is much more tanky while having a good way of doing dps. It is much more interesting gameplay than before : P Could a similar build have been done before? Yeah, but it would not have been as viable as it is now, for aslong as i have played every warrior (including me) was pretty much go all out or nothing.

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Posted by: kekec.6835

kekec.6835

i have to try sword off-hand.
u can block with sword every 15 sec vs shield 30

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Posted by: Zeki.7829

Zeki.7829

Great vid Gathslan! ignore the naysayers..this might be a mace build but it sure isn’t like the many mace/shield setups that myself and others use! i found it very enjoyable to watch i use a very similar build to this one but with a slight trait difference and utility setup. What runes are you using if you don’t mine me asking?

Warrior roaming clip

in Warrior

Gathslan.1870

Great vid Gathslan! ignore the naysayers..this might be a mace build but it sure isn’t like the many mace/shield setups that myself and others use! i found it very enjoyable to watch i use a very similar build to this one but with a slight trait difference and utility setup. What runes are you using if you don’t mine me asking?

Thanks, words appreciated
And i use runes of Lyssa, i like runes that add an additional layer to gameplay instead of just raw stats. And Lyssa runes are both very usefull and do just that ^^