Warrior's Pride

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Posted by: BloodOmen.3560

BloodOmen.3560

Warriors
“They may have a hard time with enemy conditions, and may need to ask for ally help in order to keep themselves free of hampering conditions.”

What!?

A Warrior having to ask for help? Warriors do not ask for help, they stand firm on the battle field.

Does anyone else feel the class concept design is completely backwards from what a Warrior should be?

I mean you would think a Warriors niche would be to have a strong presence in the middle of the battle field. Having access to high up time of stability would be our #1 thing, while having resistance to or being able to remove snares to close the distance. Some decent endurance regen would also go a long way for better survivability, and position in the midst of battle.

One of the major draws to play a Warrior is to just be a total kitten, charge into battle, and get right in people’s faces. But instead we are forced to sit at the side lines until we get some help from an ally, or run in only to get eaten.

And yet everything is just peachy, because we get that high HP pool, a few bursty type skills, and access to frenzy. How boring.

Stop dulling this class down, and start sharpening the blade.

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Posted by: Akumu.7238

Akumu.7238

You didn’t know? All the best warriors have babysitters bro. /sarcasm off

I said warrior was the only class that relied so heavily on another player, in one of my first posts. I guess it was working as intended.

I don’t wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that’ll be enough.

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Con…dit…ions? Aren’t they those things that pop up sometimes between my shouts, WH, signet, & healing skill?

I do hope they’re not dangerous or anything.

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Posted by: Sami.1560

Sami.1560

Con…dit…ions? Aren’t they those things that pop up sometimes between my shouts, WH, signet, & healing skill?

^^

As I said in the other thread, condition removal really isn’t an issue for most warriors. Having their own boons stripped off (primarily stability, and also swiftness) most definitely is.

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Yeah man. Sure see lots of those shout warriors popping up in the paid tourney team videos….

owait…

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Posted by: AlBundy.7851

AlBundy.7851

Must of meant PVE

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Posted by: Geewoody.2017

Geewoody.2017

There are only three things a warrior should be concerned about:

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

LameFox.6349

Yeah man. Sure see lots of those shout warriors popping up in the paid tourney team videos….

owait…

And I’m sure the videos are quite fascinating.

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Braxxus.2904

And I’m sure the videos are quite fascinating.

Indeed. Once you figure out how to see into the 5th dimension so you can actually find them it’s shocking how fascinating and wildly different they are from this dimensions reality. There warriors are useful in tourneys beyond hurrderrd blades on baddies and it’s beautiful.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

Here our soldiers stand from all around the world,
Waiting in a line to hear the battle cry.
All are gathered here, victory is near,
The Sound will fill the hall,
Bringing Power to us all,
We alone are fighting for Battle that is true,
We own the right to live the fight, we’re here for all of you,
Now swear the blood upon your steel will never dry,
Stand and fight together beneath the battle-sky !

Brothers everywhere
Raise your hands into the air
We’re warriors, warriors of the World

Like thunder from the sky
Sworn to fight and die
We’re warriors, warriors of the World

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Posted by: Recently.1043

Recently.1043

Run that build in sPvP, and you put zero pressure on the enemy at the expensive of living a bit longer.

Call me when this game gets fixed…. if it ever does….

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

Warriors? isn’t that the profession that needs a guardian to go on a field trip with them so that they won’t get lost or something?

Pineapples

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

In my guild team, we have a guardian player that specifically does nothing but purge conditions from me, so that I can continue to do my job.

The symbiotic interactions between a Warrior and a support is an interesting dynamic.

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Braxxus.2904

In my guild team, we have a guardian player that specifically does nothing but purge conditions from me, so that I can continue to do my job.

The symbiotic interactions between a Warrior and a support is an interesting dynamic.

Hmmm… You think interesting dynamic, I think “sad and depressing” dynamic.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

I don’t “need” a Guardian, especially since most use Greatswords anyway. But I’ll never say no to a Hammer Guardian joining my party, no siree.

Free Protection every third hammer swing. Hoorah.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

LameFox.6349

Run that build in sPvP, and you put zero pressure on the enemy at the expensive of living a bit longer.

I haven’t had much trouble with it, but I only go to pvp to screw around anyway since it feels like playing in a lab. I mean I like pvp in general but when it’s like some kind of isolated minigame inside the rest of the game and makes no difference to the outside part… well… I don’t care. It’s like a testing ground for balance.

Weirdly enough it seems to live longer and hurt more than my guardian… but then, I had to abandon the group buff altruistic healing build I was trying to use with that because getting more than one teammate at a time close enough to buff is like herding cats.

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

The more I think about it, the less I care about ANet’s philosophy.
Let the gods ponder.
I’ll continue to kill and tell my tales.

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

The more I think about it, the less I care about ANet’s philosophy.
Let the gods ponder.
I’ll continue to kill and tell my tales.

Hehe yeah I guess one MMO will capture a true warrior potential instead being a support role meat bag.

Pineapples

Warrior's Pride

in Warrior

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

Warrior could have hard time especially without proper geared into condition removal build.

But WARRIORS with shout heal condition removal build is unstoppable, warriors’ pride is not for the solo reckless action, we are band of brothers, we are shield brothers, we got tactics, we got formations; We are Sparta!!!!!!!!!!