Warrior's horn sound...

Warrior's horn sound...

in Warrior

Posted by: blingzer.9352

blingzer.9352

Well I went for Warrior the other day, and checked for builds and stuff, and thought “Oh Sword and Horn, sounds quite Boromir(ish)” and decided to give it a go, I can’t help but to feel a tad disappointed with the sound effects, I mean I was thinking of some inspiring yet intimidaditing horn sounds like in the Lord of the Rings movie, when Boromir calls for aid, instead when I use te 4 and 5 skill, i get a tingle across my spine, it resembles a kid who is playing the flute and instead of blowing correctly, he breaths & spits through the flute giving that awfull squichy and high pitched sound.

I am affraid this will never be changed, but well, can’t help but to wish for a more Boromir(ish) & epic sound effect, would give a nice edge to the battle ambience and immersion as well.

Warrior's horn sound...

in Warrior

Posted by: Ronnie.3948

Ronnie.3948

Not just the horn sound. I am also disappointed with the shout sounds. I was expecting something like ROARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not just… “For great justice!” over and over.

Warrior's horn sound...

in Warrior

Posted by: bunjog.2106

bunjog.2106

I was thinking the exact same thing just yesterday. I’ve taken to just adding the horn sounds over the top myself, but kitten does my cat give me funny looks.

Warrior's horn sound...

in Warrior

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

Clarity is #1 priority. If you can tell when someone uses their horn, or even a shout, 100% of the time without any ambiguity in any situation, then ArenaNet has done their duty.

Warrior's horn sound...

in Warrior

Posted by: Evalia.7103

Evalia.7103

Clarity is #1 priority. If you can tell when someone uses their horn, or even a shout, 100% of the time without any ambiguity in any situation, then ArenaNet has done their duty.

Not sure what is the difference between skill 4 and 5 of warhorn…
in sound and animation i mean…
The difference is almost not noticeable.

Warrior's horn sound...

in Warrior

Posted by: nakoda.4213

nakoda.4213

4 is a yellow burst

5 is a purple bubble.

Hear noise, see effect… Turn gfx up?

Boundaries are for the effortless.
Benn E Violence :: 0/20/30/20/0
You kittens don’t even know what the prefix “meta” means.