Warrior trait berserker's power, bug maybe?

in Warrior

Posted by: GuilhermeDeSC.4738

GuilhermeDeSC.4738

The Warrior trait called “Berserker’s power” shoud give from 10% more damage to 20% more, me and my friend were just testing skills on the Guildhall Arena, and found this at the attachment the first gun flame was with the 20% more damage, and the second gun flame was without Berserker’s power trait buff, is this a bug?

and if its a bad complaning on the trait, can you explain to me ?

Attachments:

(edited by GuilhermeDeSC.4738)

in Warrior

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Trait kicks in after burst lands so unless you had the buff before the skill, it doesn’t affect it.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

in Warrior

GuilhermeDeSC.4738

The Arc divider is the F1 from the Greatsword and the Gun Flame is from the Rifle, and that was supposed to guarantee the damage to it but, the Gun Flame who did more damage was without the added damage from the berserker’s power from the greatsword.

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

I’d actually thought the buff applied to the burst activating it. Try replicating your test but deselecting the trait before your second hit.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in Warrior

GuilhermeDeSC.4738

@Choppy.4183.
———————
the test was made like that, we deselected the trait when we did the highest damage xD

in Warrior

Choppy.4183

@Choppy.4183.
———————
the test was made like that, we deselected the trait when we did the highest damage xD

Yeah, I’m not sure then. The base variance for the rifle isn’t enough to offset the 20% and give you more damage on top of that. So if all other things were equal, then my best guess would be that BP is/was busted (at least in primal state).

If you’re still interested in testing (or anyone else), consider running a test that has more data points. So spam as many bursts out as you can with the trait, then do a second set without the trait. Then compare your min, max, and average damage. In principle, the more tests you do, the more your BP damage should approach roughly 20%+ over non-BP.

Then, if it still seems out of whack, submit an in-game bug report so Anet can look at it, seeing exactly what you have selected for traits, and other considerations (where the test was done, etc).

in Warrior

GuilhermeDeSC.4738

@Choppy.4183.
———————

Yeah, I’m not sure then. The base variance for the rifle isn’t enough to offset the 20% and give you more damage on top of that. So if all other things were equal, then my best guess would be that BP is/was busted (at least in primal state).

If you’re still interested in testing (or anyone else), consider running a test that has more data points. So spam as many bursts out as you can with the trait, then do a second set without the trait. Then compare your min, max, and average damage. In principle, the more tests you do, the more your BP damage should approach roughly 20%+ over non-BP.

Then, if it still seems out of whack, submit an in-game bug report so Anet can look at it, seeing exactly what you have selected for traits, and other considerations (where the test was done, etc).

we already did it XD and the Arenanet support told us to ask on the forum XD

in Warrior

Choppy.4183

we already did it XD and the Arenanet support told us to ask on the forum XD

Haha, nice. If I have time later I’ll try to replicate to see if the problem exists outside of primal state (that could be a contributor). If you’ve already done that too, well, then I guess I don’t have to bother.

in Warrior

GuilhermeDeSC.4738

we tried to replicate it again, tried 10 times with the trait and 10 times without it and it was roughly 20%, idk what happened that time for the damage to be so out of scale :x

Attachments:

in Warrior

GuilhermeDeSC.4738

1 more picture.
Note, the language used was Portuguese-brazil.

Attachments:

in Warrior

Choppy.4183

Yeah, it seems to be working as intended now. It looks like about a +20% bonus with the buff.