Warriors, are you scared?

in Warrior

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Are you scared that due to all the QQ, warriors are going to be nerfed into the ground in the next balance patch? I mean touching sustain. and nerfing adrenal health into the ground, killing power warriors, increasing the CD on defy pain. reducing the amount of condi’s cleared on cleansing ire, completely killing any warrior build that takes strength over discipline. I honestly can’t help but feel that Ragezerker or any genius that managed to make strength, defence zerker work are gonna get hit hard.

Maby it’s just me bieng paranoid here. But for the last few days I’m really having that omnious feeling.

I’m legimately worried now.Espically since the latest balance patches really seem like lazy fixes in response to all the QQ.

in Warrior

Posted by: Tomiyou.3790

Tomiyou.3790

Wtf is this thread and the OP?? Like every class forum is so afraid of nerfs. No, they will never nerf Adrenal Health into the ground. Anet is not that bad at balancing, they never undo their changes. (thief nerfs, d/d ele nerfs, etc).
As an ele player I want them (eles) to be nerfed into the ground. I won’t play them for 3 months then. Just so a damage oriented playstyle can be brought to meta levels, like warrior went from useless to insanely strong.

in Warrior

Posted by: Nusku.3941

Nusku.3941

Are you scared that due to all the QQ, warriors are going to be nerfed into the ground in the next balance patch? I mean touching sustain. and nerfing adrenal health into the ground, killing power warriors, increasing the CD on defy pain. reducing the amount of condi’s cleared on cleansing ire, completely killing any warrior build that takes strength over discipline. I honestly can’t help but feel that Ragezerker or any genius that managed to make strength, defence zerker work are gonna get hit hard.

Maby it’s just me bieng paranoid here. But for the last few days I’m really having that omnious feeling.

I’m legimately worried now.Espically since the latest balance patches really seem like lazy fixes in response to all the QQ.

Yeah there have been a kittenton of rumors about warriors getting nerfed, there will be no escaping it. If that happens I’ll hope for the best that guardians get a buff.

in Warrior

Posted by: Miko.4158

Miko.4158

always a nerfing , I see call to increase cast time for GS? after the might and gs damage nerfs? really? the problem is (WVW) post condi + stability changes everyone is on bombs. If you do get into their zerg the casters feel the need to cry nerf- ‘how dare they’, we should be gods.
Be nice to some actual game balance not populist pap. AOE nerfing might stop some of the xbridge standoffs awell. We’ll see, given we didn’t get nerfed last time and got adrenal health, my money is nerf post witchunt/sour grapes.

in Warrior

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

I play necro and warrior, and I’ve been playing power warrior for the second half of the season. If warrior gets nerfs, it will likely be to mace primal, which is legit overtuned, and wont really impact power wars.

If warrior does get overnerfed (and there’s always a decent chance of this happening since most players don’t understand how to counter warriors), I’ll just play my necro, which is ridiculously strong but very much under the radar, and be fine.

It will be unfortunate if warriors get overnerfed since I actually enjoy the class in PvE as well as PvP, but we’ll see what happens.

Hell, if matchmaking is as awful in season 4 as it is now, I’ll grind my kitten off to finish my achievements and then never touch sPvP again anyway, so it may not even matter how warrior is adjusted in the long run.

One foot out the door, yet again.

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

This is such a pointless thread. Normally i’m totally on top of the forums and i’d almost posted the first response to this thread but i thought better of it. Seriously, there’s nothing for warriors to be afraid of in the future that can be much worse then the years long nerf train that they already were subjected to. And look the warriors are still here!

No, i’m not afraid, nor do i care is people think we should be nerfed. and neither should any dedicated warrior. Hell in the past year the warrior community has come togetehr like no other community on this forum. We’re a team, even if we do disagree on things from time to time.

So stop bringing up threads like this and just enjoy what you have. And for those of you who are not warriors and just want to complain, go cry to someone else, Warriors have put up with being bottom tier long enough. now its our turn.

in Warrior

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

I like warrior and its the one i have the most PVP matches on but i feel that with all the QQ we might get an Adrenal Health shave . However i think that is wrong. It would be better for some condi damage nerf since Adrenal Health is not OP on power warrior. Mace F1 for example would be a better candidate for a nerf if there has to be one.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

Specifically Mace PRIMAL f1. Skull Grinder is super Overpowered.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Being a warrior is by definition: to never be scared.

If we stuck around in the class before the buffs, we definitely aren’t scared of any nerfs….it won’t be worse than it was before (until the next expansion x.x)

If I had to be scared of something, it would be of every other class getting more damage reduction and evade/kite/heal/sustain/invulnerability kitten sandwiches.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in Warrior

Posted by: XerMeLL.6042

XerMeLL.6042

I even play arms disc and str before. I dont really care. Everything come and go once in awhile.

This is the last MMORPG ill play.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

If more viable power builds enter the meta, there’ll be absolutely no reason to nerf condi-berserker. It’s already easily hard countered by power-berseker, and a decent hybrid stealth mes can ruin any warriors day too. Only trouble is what can be brought to the meta overall. Beating the war is no good if you get beat up by all the revs constantly.

in Warrior

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

If more viable power builds enter the meta, there’ll be absolutely no reason to nerf condi-berserker. It’s already easily hard countered by power-berseker, and a decent hybrid stealth mes can ruin any warriors day too. Only trouble is what can be brought to the meta overall. Beating the war is no good if you get beat up by all the revs constantly.

Despite everyone saying this, I always found myself going 50/50 with most condi warriors. If I don’t get into zerker asap, or if headbutt misses, I’m often dead before I get 3 bars of adrenaline. I’ve been burst down in a matter of seconds by condi wars after dodging/blocking as much as I could. If they’re lucky and evade my GS primal a couple of times, or if it clears the wrong condis, I’m usually kittened pretty quickly.

However, this is with me running GS/Axe+Shield and not rifle, which may be a huge factor. I imagine the ability to kite with Rifle will completely hardcounter a condi war, currently. As it stands, melee just dies in a matter of seconds if they wait out your defenses and actually land mace primal.

One foot out the door, yet again.

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Despite everyone saying this, I always found myself going 50/50 with most condi warriors. If I don’t get into zerker asap, or if headbutt misses, I’m often dead before I get 3 bars of adrenaline. I’ve been burst down in a matter of seconds by condi wars after dodging/blocking as much as I could. If they’re lucky and evade my GS primal a couple of times, or if it clears the wrong condis, I’m usually kittened pretty quickly.

However, this is with me running GS/Axe+Shield and not rifle, which may be a huge factor. I imagine the ability to kite with Rifle will completely hardcounter a condi war, currently. As it stands, melee just dies in a matter of seconds if they wait out your defenses and actually land mace primal.

Smash brawler+CI= Dead condi classes

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

I see no reason to worry about something that has not happened yet, nor something I have no power/influence over.

~EW

in Warrior

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

I am more worried that after approximately 4 years that rush/shield bash/savage leap are still unfixed.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

No, they will never nerf Adrenal Health into the ground. Anet is not that bad at balancing

Is this sarcasm or are you new to the game ?