Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: LifeSuxTR.6528

LifeSuxTR.6528

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Apakal.5718

Apakal.5718

Bull Charge, Frenzy and Hundred Blades. Nothing to see here. Learn to dodge. If that Thief would have made him miss, he would have owned that Warrior in the next 5 seconds and the Warrior would have been unable to do anything.

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: souldonkey.9534

souldonkey.9534

Bull Charge, Frenzy and Hundred Blades. Nothing to see here. Learn to dodge. If that Thief would have made him miss, he would have owned that Warrior in the next 5 seconds and the Warrior would have been unable to do anything.

Pretty much this. I’ve run this in PvP before and basically the only time it works is when people can’t see the horribly obvious twirl before bull’s charge and don’t dodge out of the way or if I get extremely lucky. Also, in order to get that kind of damage you have to spec as a glass cannon. Good luck getting away alive if this combo misses…

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Killyox.3950

Killyox.3950

What about it?

You have no toughness and you didnt do anything at all. You stood there like a vegetable if that thief was you. Not a blind, not an immobilize, nothing.

L2P issue.

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

In most of these games the warrior archtype is typically the main character while the thief is typically his jealous anti-hero rival who eventually learns to respect him. Now, some stories have the dashing thief hero archtype like Zidane from Final Fantasy IX or Robin Hood, but there are far more Conans than there are Robin Hoods. Warrior is just a star class. Now, sometimes mages have their time to shine like Harry Potter or Twilight Sparkle, but are usually relegated to a supporting character.

As for the video, well, here’s a novel idea: Sometimes you’re just outplayed. There will always be someone out there better than you.

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Qelris.6901

Qelris.6901

I don’t know what 7 and 9 skills are, but I would assume they are break stuns since they aren’t black’d, so you could have got out without getting all of that damage.

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Wiser with Age.3714

Wiser with Age.3714

100 Blades is a PvE focused move (since you can’t move unless you want to interrupt the Channel attack). Yes, it can be powerful in PvP if you pop up some cool downs and go nuts. However this also means that your opponents doesn’t have a form of Stun / Immobilize removal (depending on the Warrior set up skill that was used), they don’t dodge your anti-movement attack, don’t have their own response attack (like Disable, Stun, Knock), and don’t have any kind of damage immunity.

All things considered, 100 Blades did have its damage toned down some after Beta Weekend #1. Somewhere around the final days of Beta, its recast timer was slightly increased (though the Greatsword trait can reduce its timer down to the original timer). This is really about as good as it’s going to get on the 100 Blades subject. There were countless threads on the Beta forums about 100 Blades, but ArenaNet has mainly ignored them after making these adjustments.

We are Test Group F. (Don’t ask about what happened to the previous Test Groups.)

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Wheeping Song.6423

Wheeping Song.6423

Says the #2 spaming thief.

this almost proves what kind of ppl play the thief class.

Regards
Elementalist

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

Glass cannon thief with no defense standing inside HB, not dodging the initial burst of a GS Warrior, not using stunbreakers when KD’d.

Major L2P issues, nothing to see here.

(edited by Red Falcon.8257)

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: wookie slayer.4259

wookie slayer.4259

I know pve isnt what the balance is focused for but 5 warrior with great sword are op in pve dungeons

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

@ Red Falcon, completely agree with you…seriously OP, learn2Play

@wookie slayer, not sure what your saying but are you trying to imply a 5 signet warrior is OP in dungeons?…lol…

(reply button not showing up for me for some reason :C)

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Xalerwons.1392

Xalerwons.1392

What’s really op are thieves that don’t stun/root break.

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Fezzul.7132

Fezzul.7132

About a week ago I tried a glass cannon build on my warrior just for fun and a thief downed me from full health in 1-2 seconds. His backstab hit me for just over 14k and the next attack after downed me.

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Arahzor.1832

Arahzor.1832

Bull’s Charge + hundred blades + frenzy, you just need to active a balanced stance and dodge fast, or dodge when you see the bull’s charge. Then it is nothing to talk about, not like thieves heartseeker which they can spam about 5(?) times, and you can dodge two of em then if they make ~7k each thats still +20k damage you take – then you are pretty much screwed.

Arahor Aure [DVDF]

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Khenzo.2465

Khenzo.2465

The damage is OP, but it’s so incredibly easy to counter….and the Warrior’s that run that build can be defeated by a strong wind…let alone a player xD

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Ifrit.7296

Ifrit.7296

Once glass cannon beat another glass cannon. shocking.

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Sami.1560

Sami.1560

I’m more in shock that the Warrior only did 14k on 100 blades.

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Kellhus.8071

Kellhus.8071

I’m actually surprised someone let this horrible warrior land a HB on them with such a obvious setup.

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: PanH.1957

PanH.1957

I think the troll left, you can stop beating him to death.

Warriors damage ???

in Warrior

Posted by: Dalamian.4231

Dalamian.4231

One glass cannon destroys another, next topic please