Warriors need a buff, not a nerf!

in Warrior

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

Seriously after reading all these nerf threads you people have it wrong.. I was fighting a thief in spvp with my heal signet on (600 reg) and we were ranging from far , now u c I have 30 in defence but this little grunt could still damage me , max defence shud mean 0 dmg.

I mean he barely got me down 2k go before I hammer stunned him into next year but I feel defence trait is not strong enuf.
Plz implement portal and stealth on warrior next patch

in Warrior

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Don’t you prefer a trait that enhance by 90s every stance duration?

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dristig.9678

Dristig.9678

I think Warriors should have portal on fall damage. So we can jump off of walls and portal back up.

in Warrior

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

Warriors need the chuck norris spinning back kick that 100% crits for 30k without aoe cap, only then they will be balanced, and of course they should be able to damage walls.

in Warrior

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

I think we need to be able to call in pav-lows like the commando class

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Warrior

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

No buff required; learning to duel better is.

in Warrior

Posted by: Laeir.5197

Laeir.5197

Water field on 3rd hammer auto-chain, preez.

in Warrior

Peow peow.2189

support water field on hammer 3

in Warrior

Posted by: Dietzen.6127

Dietzen.6127

Seriously after reading all these nerf threads you people have it wrong.. I was fighting a thief in spvp with my heal signet on (600 reg) and we were ranging from far , now u c I have 30 in defence but this little grunt could still damage me , max defence shud mean 0 dmg.

I mean he barely got me down 2k go before I hammer stunned him into next year but I feel defence trait is not strong enuf.

Wait.. so you beat the snot out of someone, and you want a buff?

in Warrior

Posted by: Kuruoza.4680

Kuruoza.4680

Warriors need the chuck norris spinning back kick that 100% crits for 30k without aoe cap, only then they will be balanced, and of course they should be able to damage walls.

And ranger need a 2h hammer with stun,vulnerable and aoe damage 29.99k plus healing nearby ally for 10.000.Your pets roar like nyan cat for give allys 1500 power %88 crit damage for 5 min+stealth duration 5 min…

Also Rangers need ; Shield,2 hand hammer,heavy armor?Sup

in Warrior

Posted by: risenlord.2035

risenlord.2035

warriors need stealth or a teleport dash move. Every other class has something to this effect why not warriors to?

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Can you move this to the suggestions forum?

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Posted by: atreyu.9624

atreyu.9624

Aren’t you a bit too old for this kind of trolling(bad ones at that) threads?

little big wizard – Eu

in Warrior

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

bad warrior, actually taking more than 0 DMG. My Warrior in Spvp can solo 6 people at once and still be at full health and down every single one of them. Learn2OPWarriorRegenNDefense.

And no, I’m completely serious. I don’t even bother playing any other class in Spvp unless I’m extremely bored. It’s just to easy to own everyone with little effort or focus.

Looking forward to more Warrior buffs in next few patches.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

in Warrior

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Aren’t you a bit too old for this kind of trolling(bad ones at that) threads?

We have to do something when we are stunned for 4 minutes at a time…

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

in Warrior

Posted by: Fiorrello.8126

Fiorrello.8126

threads like this make me wish i had a downvote button. so no one else needs to be subjected to this brand of stupidity.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kilandros.2098

Kilandros.2098

threads like this make me wish i had a downvote button. so no one else needs to be subjected to this brand of stupidity.

Let me guess, you charged into this thread with an unnatural vigor to also protest that Warrior is in need of a buff?

PRO TIP: Warrior is objectively the strongest class in the game. If you couldn’t figure out that a thread calling for further improvement was done sarcastically, then the joke is (literally) on you.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bastien.1645

Bastien.1645

Sometimes I wish this forum had an iQ test before being allowed to post. No idea how so many people can not tell that the OP is absolutely trolling the kitten out of them…

in Warrior

Posted by: Senjun.8149

Senjun.8149

I agreee Warriors need a stealth but it should be better than thieves stealth, you should be able to use hammer in stealth without it breaking stealth. Which should last 10 seconds on a 10 second cooldown.

in Warrior

Posted by: Painbow.6059

Painbow.6059

in pve warriors certainly do not need a buff. all they do is 100b and they are worshipped by about every dungeon group

in Warrior

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

in pve warriors certainly do not need a buff. all they do is 100b and they are worshipped by about every dungeon group

I disagree, I think Warriors GS should AoE stun or at the very least immob for the duration of the attack. It’s way to easy for mobs to dodge out of my attacks in dungeons.

[DONE]

in Warrior

Peow peow.2189

warriors need stealth or a teleport dash move. Every other class has something to this effect why not warriors to?

I totally agree you with you kind sir

Thanks for the great responses in this thread, I like the great ideas for new bufs we can see on warrior class as they are much needed.

Last night as I was putting on my stretchy j’s while drinking a glass of thompsons grape juice I had a thought about the warriors greatsword.
It is indeed a great weapon however I feel it does not have enough mobility and immobility, what we need is for the greatsword to bind opponents on auto attack immobilizing them 1 second per hit and for an increase in range on our 3 and 5 skills as they are medicore in the most basic form in this current state.

Happy playing guys

P.S could a dev plz respond on the portal stealth updates?

in Warrior

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

On my warrior I can win v 20 WITH MY FISTS!!

EDIT: Actually my warrior is a Charr and clawing is not my style so I guess I’ll just use MY FOREHEAD!!

(edited by Zacchary.6183)

in Warrior

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

if a warrior is sitting in GS they are kittening stupid. sorry

in Warrior

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

No buff required; learning to duel better is.

Learning to read is a skill too.

in Warrior

Posted by: Jett.1239

Jett.1239

Let me guess, you charged into this thread with an unnatural vigor to also protest that Warrior is in need of a buff?

PRO TIP: Warrior is objectively the strongest class in the game. If you couldn’t figure out that a thread calling for further improvement was done sarcastically, then the joke is (literally) on you.

You’re pretty far off the mark. Warriors are the strongest “easy” class to play, meaning almost anyone can pick up a warrior and do well. Unfortunately, they also have a much lower skill cap, meaning they’re not nearly as good as some other classes played at the meta level. This leads to not much being done to help us at the meta level, because crappy players whine on the forums about how hard it is to carry a stun break.

in Warrior

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

You’re pretty far off the mark. Warriors are the strongest “easy” class to play, meaning almost anyone can pick up a warrior and do well. Unfortunately, they also have a much lower skill cap, meaning they’re not nearly as good as some other classes played at the meta level. This leads to not much being done to help us at the meta level, because crappy players whine on the forums about how hard it is to carry a stun break.

^^^ This. True the warrior is easy to pick up and do relatively well when playing against noobs (there are plenty of WvW videos to prove it) but when pitting good experienced players against each other Warrior is still weak versus many of the other classes or should I say it is much more difficult to be competitive than with other classes..

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

they should give thief 20 initiative regen per second and 5k base damage and 50 second stealth on heal with 0 CD on stealth. and infinite evade frame while attacking.

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Warrior

Posted by: voidwater.2064

voidwater.2064

How about:

1. Infinite endurance
2. Give Reckless Dodge an aoe knockdown

in Warrior

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

they should give thief 20 initiative regen per second and 5k base damage and 50 second stealth on heal with 0 CD on stealth. and infinite evade frame while attacking.

What?? they dont have that now?

Please Anet give them that…. They are trully needed.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zantmar.5406

Zantmar.5406

endure pain and frenzy needs to be merged and last 10000% longer

Life blast should hit twice and have its damage halfed
If Rocket Charge is only 2 leaps then it should look like 2 leaps
True Shot should be cast on the move

in Warrior

Peow peow.2189

endure pain and frenzy needs to be merged and last 10000% longer

this is just stupid man, 20000% would have to be the minimum lasting time

in Warrior

Posted by: PillageYourVillage.7548

PillageYourVillage.7548

I feel you. Im having huge problems fighting with my Warrior too. Sometimes I mash all the buttons on my keyboard and my target still isnt dead and Im always helpless and dont know what to do next. Thieves are the worst. Sometimes I only kill 50% of their HP with Whirlwind Attack and then they use Cloak&Dagger on me and I only think HOW CAN HE SLAP? and then I have to wait for cooldowns again. Yesterday I even had to switch weapons to hit him from 50% to oblivion with stun and Final Thrust, its really too much.
I guess its good they nerf Thief Vigor.

Sometimes I have to use my Heal skill too…

in Warrior

Peow peow.2189

I feel you. Im having huge problems fighting with my Warrior too. Sometimes I mash all the buttons on my keyboard and my target still isnt dead and Im always helpless and dont know what to do next. Thieves are the worst. Sometimes I only kill 50% of their HP with Whirlwind Attack and then they use Cloak&Dagger on me and I only think HOW CAN HE SLAP? and then I have to wait for cooldowns again. Yesterday I even had to switch weapons to hit him from 50% to oblivion with stun and Final Thrust, its really too much.

GOd kitten sounds like alot of hard work … i know your pain man us warriors got it tough

in Warrior

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

Yeah, the problem is that not everyone out there is so skilled.
ANet cannot balance a class on ultra-skilled players, they must also think about normal ppl with a normal finger extension. I mean, it is really really hard to reach 6 – 7 – 8 – 9 – 0 on a regular keyboard.
Warriors should have all skills bound to spacebar.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in Warrior

Posted by: jalmari.3906

jalmari.3906

Warriors need more traits to trigger at <95% hp because I rarely fall below that. Also sometimes there’s one bleed stack more than 1 second that must be wrong.

Guardian 80 Necromancer 80 Ranger 80 Mesmer 80 Elementalist 80 Warrior 80

in Warrior

Posted by: PillageYourVillage.7548

PillageYourVillage.7548

Yeah, the problem is that not everyone out there is so skilled.
ANet cannot balance a class on ultra-skilled players, they must also think about normal ppl with a normal finger extension. I mean, it is really really hard to reach 6 – 7 – 8 – 9 – 0 on a regular keyboard.
Warriors should have all skills bound to spacebar.

Hmm yes I see. Its probably true that im one of the more pro Warriors out there. My friend though went afk and barely managed to press Whirlwind Attack + F on a Thief that was attacking him while he was showering.
But I actually thought a bit and why cant Arenanet introduce a new type of food exclusively for Warriors that grants access to all Traits. Of course, only for the duration (otherwise would be op maybe, but Arenanet has to decide). This way we could iron out some of the glaring weaknesses we are experiencing.

Also Im glad you brought up that keyboard thing, I remember having huge trouble reaching across my keyboard too when I started my Warrior. Maybe Arenanet could give out coupons for cybernetic hand extensions, this would also improve warrior playability a lot?

Lots of ideas here people, dont give up hope! Dont let the Warrior die with this Patch!

in Warrior

Posted by: jalmari.3906

jalmari.3906

I have noticed heal skill doesn’t regen anymore when you activate. What’s the problem is it a broken skill?

Guardian 80 Necromancer 80 Ranger 80 Mesmer 80 Elementalist 80 Warrior 80

in Warrior

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Seriously after reading all these nerf threads you people have it wrong..

After having all of the professions to 80 now for 10 month or so now, I have to say, I do not think you have the slightest idea what your talking about. How much experience leveling the other professions do you have to even have any idea of what the other professions can do in comparison.

Anet is on the right track.

The problem of the Warrior isn’t the CC.
Or Dmg.
Or sustain.
Or mobility.
Or highest hp/armor combo.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

in Warrior

Posted by: aspry.6975

aspry.6975

After having all of the professions to 80 now for 10 month or so now, I have to say, I do not think you have the slightest idea what your talking about. How much experience leveling the other professions do you have to even have any idea of what the other professions can do in comparison.

Or Dmg.
Or sustain.
Or mobility.

Attachments:

Do you even balance anet?

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

Or Dmg.
Or sustain.
Or mobility.

i don’t think that you understand what hes talking about.

so many noob thieves wvw heros QQing, them tears so delicious, don’t worry, thieves are getting nerfed to hell next month.

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748