Warriors voted weakest PVP class

in Warrior

Posted by: Psybunny.8906

Psybunny.8906

Sorry guys.

I put banners in there and ………

Surely with next patch we’ll be “viable” 4 banner mobile lbow condiwarriors who destroy boons with banner auto or smth.

in Warrior

Posted by: Romer.1034

Romer.1034

Frustrating as it probably is waiting to see if there will be any Warrior fixes, just level another profession in the mean time.

I’m leveling a warrior so I’ve got a Guardian and Warrior to faceroll dungeons with. But a Guardian and Mesmer for PvP/WvW.

in Warrior

Posted by: Scotto.3609

Scotto.3609

weakest class……… 14.5k evis…………yeah no.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

And Killshot! And 100Blades! So much damage, thats why all tpvp teams want only warriors and no one else.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Warrior

Posted by: Psybunny.8906

Psybunny.8906

And Killshot! And 100Blades! So much damage, thats why all tpvp teams want only warriors and no one else.

Referencing this? https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Eviscerate-is-brutal-when-it-connects

What an eyeopener, I guess we were all wrong, warrior is totally fine, because we have damage! We just failed to think of the double shout/signet of might meta in tournaments. You’re clearly more experienced Scotto and totally didn’t get a lucky crit of a naked guy/frenzied warr in hotjoin.

Ah here’s a comparison that means absolutely nothing btw:
http://youtu.be/x2z0mN09m_8

in Warrior

Posted by: Yaptap.7945

Yaptap.7945

Muahaha keep buffing banners and let PvE farm go even faster!

in Warrior

Scotto.3609

that 14.2k crit was on a random mesmer in spvp that went for the cap closest to spawn, i took him out in less then 3 seconds.

my 14.5k crit is from a duel on a thief.

both is thier standard glass gear non frenzied.

granted my 14K+ evis is not common but i achieve 10k+ every 8 seconds on glass builds.

sorry i dont know what tournaments, wvw or pve is..is that another game? i just spvp guy and im very good at it.

Attachments:

in Warrior

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

Well, throw in the towel fellas. We can hit 14k eviscerates.

in Warrior

Posted by: GanJoe.5374

GanJoe.5374

whoever gets hit by an eviscerate or 100b is either distracted…. got blind sided… was baited into using all their CC breaks and endurance… or is such a newb that theres just no need for that kind of dmg in the first place

like a healer boasting with the excess healing he did last fight…

This would be a good way to die…
But not good enough!

in Warrior

Scotto.3609

you just compared a move that comes out of nowhere with no warning and can be done again in the same fight very quickly if necessary to…..100blades, seriously?

I run spvp daily and consistently hit the top of the scoreboards, there are no warriors with my build that do what i can do. Maybe if there were, you wouldn’t be at the bottom of this list.

in Warrior

Posted by: AlBundy.7851

AlBundy.7851

Do you have a team that you play with or are you just another hotjoin scrub that picked up the warrior after getting bored of your thief/guardian/Mesmer/bunker ele?

in Warrior

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

This Scotto guy is actually really funny.

“there are no warriors with my build that do what i can do.”

Nice.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

There are many different professions in this game, so if you find warrior lacking, then roll another character.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Warrior

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

Because everyone rolling the most effective characters totally balances the game! Hurrrrrr.

in Warrior

Posted by: fadeaway.2807

fadeaway.2807

I’d be very interested in a tier list like that one for wvw.

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

I don’t find warriors UP in sPvP, but I think there’s way more to build and playstyle with the warrior that you might think. You have to learn to play a warrior, just like you have to learn to play an Engineer. It’s just that people expects to put time on learning an Engineer, and a warrior is always a “easy-heavyhitting tanky” thing.

I do feel that other classes have a slight advantage when they can chain retaliation 70% of the time, or apply 5 stacks of confusion every 10 seconds tho, with very long CDs on cond removal. The most viable way to play a warrior is to burst another player down so that it can’t do anything, which is kinda funny, and is completely useless if you’re having a 1vX situation.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Warrior

Posted by: natanfk.1649

natanfk.1649

I never played structured pvp, but I always handled myself pretty well in WvsW. Sometimes I deal with 2 or more people on my own and take them down.

Once me and one more guy dealt with 4 people, we got 2 down, and the other 2 ran away, and my HP didn’t even get below half.

About the condition removals, I use both “shake it off” and “signet of stamina”, which is pretty decent. It allows me to dodge more often and to cure my conditions when I need.

The only problem I find when playing as a warrior is that if a players run, it’s very hard to catch him, you have to get him down before he starts running, or you won’t catch him, you don’t have good mobility skills or crowd control.

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

Warriors have excellent mobility skills. I use sword/warhorn only for the run and leap skills, and bulls charge aswell. There’s no player that can escape that combo. First leap, and then bulls charge to knock down and damage. ’tis awesome.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Warrior

Posted by: Gathslan.1870

Gathslan.1870

ANET is useless trash. I’m waiting until another company takes over GW2.

Completely agree. Im really feel like i playing a game made by amateurs, lacking features, no idea about balance, 1 pvp type mode for over 6 months called esport..LOL

GW2 itself is nice, just different company has to buy it out and clean that mess.

I were think Diablo 3 is a fail, GW2 in current state beating it.

Anet has created the best MMO with the most detailed world out there, a huge ammount of different activities, wvwvw that looks worthy of fantasy movies.

And you two say that? Pathetic being ungratefull people like you must be a real pain

in Warrior

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

This is a tpvp or spvp thread from the looks of it. I became frustrated with this style of pvp and switched to wvw. I have never looked back and I would say that I enjoy my warrior a lot more in that setting.

The hardest counter to warriors right now are conditions. Unless they are specced to remove conditions constantly, this will be your undoing. I believe the devs are looking to tweak the warrior to survive more conditions but the fear is that if their main weakness is removed, you may end up with an unstoppable juggernaut.

I look forward to class improvements in the future to help us in tpvp.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Warrior

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

-In 1v1 and alone-roaming they’re the worst class.
-In teamfights pretty good. Take banner (aoe rezz + boons), GS good AoE dmg. played with sword you have good immobilize (best condition in pvp), some sort of mobility.

Never let the warrior roam alone and he is pretty effective.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in Warrior

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

I can’t wait until they buff Warriors with increased mobility and condition removal. Then I’ll have the highest armor, the highest health, the highest damage, condition removal and mobility.

I’ll be unstoppable.

in Warrior

Posted by: Clairvoyance.2045

Clairvoyance.2045

I agree, warrior is very UP in pvp. My main is a warrior but I usually run my Guardian when I pvp. I’m thinking about runnung with the hammer/mace+shield to see how I do. Or experiment around with the rifle..

in Warrior

Posted by: Raptured.9307

Raptured.9307

I’d say:
Permastealth thief #1
Mesmer (bunker/glass) #2 tied with necro
D/D ele, Guardian, Ranger #3
Engie #4
Warrior #6
Agreed, empathetic fighter

Rank 37 spvp, dungeon master