in Warrior

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

I don’t quite sea it…

Water underwater combat

in Warrior

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

I feel pretty strong underwater. You can put down a lot of damage with the spear. Also I feel like Banners auto-attack much faster underwater.

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

Water underwater combat

in Warrior

Posted by: Ambrecombe.4398

Ambrecombe.4398

Underwater combat on a warrior is pretty solid, only issue is when you are in “drowning” state. Getting close and personnal is nescessary to kill your foe wich is not possible sinds you swim at slower pace and when you are basicaly into that state, you can’t do anything beside trying to escape.

Water underwater combat

in Warrior

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Don’t think I ever lost a 1vs1 in the water, don’t forget to place a rune on your helmet. And yes, even rangers died. Just keep killing them till they have no downstate, take loooooong time tho. Mostly they give up earlier and let you kill em.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Water underwater combat

in Warrior

Posted by: Callahan.3180

Callahan.3180

Don’t think I ever lost a 1vs1 in the water, don’t forget to place a rune on your helmet. And yes, even rangers died. Just keep killing them till they have no downstate, take loooooong time tho. Mostly they give up earlier and let you kill em.

Never faced a mesmer underwater aye? goodluck with that once it happens.

Water underwater combat

in Warrior

Posted by: Callahan.3180

Callahan.3180

I feel like the amazing pull skill we have underwater should be given to us on land instead. It’s no joke how much we need a pull skill…………………. still waiting for it……………………….

Water underwater combat

in Warrior

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Never faced a mesmer underwater aye? goodluck with that once it happens.

Plenty, remember that the harpoon F1 keeps following even when the enemy stealths and it hits like a truck. Mesmers are long fights aswel, but healing signet OP underwater. But yea, do spear ‘5’, pull skill, ‘2’ switch to snipe mode. They’ll be very low or dead depending on how many evasive skills they used.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Water underwater combat

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Warrior underwater is awesome. Even against mesmers (unless they running condi spec)